who the heck is going to vote for Rod...

who the heck is going to vote for Rod Pierce?

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
duh

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Really i mean come on. He is such an idiot id rather vote for Porter for treasure.
scootyscoot

Salamanca, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
duh wrote:
Really i mean come on. He is such an idiot id rather vote for Porter for treasure.
Then you're a bigger idiot. Maybe you'd like to see him buy another $500,000 home.
Pricey

Salamanca, NY

#3 Sep 22, 2012
I'll vote for pierce over porter all day.
not supporting Pierce

Raymond, NH

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Porter at least has a brain, and doesnt have kids that sell drugs or does drugs. Pierce is just a yes man for Barry. And if u think Pierce wont steal from the seneca nation ur the bigger idiot, and u dont know him as well as u think u do. I would trust Pierce to mow lawns.
abk

Buffalo, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2012
not supporting Pierce wrote:
Porter at least has a brain, and doesnt have kids that sell drugs or does drugs. Pierce is just a yes man for Barry. And if u think Pierce wont steal from the seneca nation ur the bigger idiot, and u dont know him as well as u think u do. I would trust Pierce to mow lawns.
Yeah jealous much!?!? His kids dont have anything to do with him being elected or not. Rod's a stand up guy! Obviously you dont know him at all. Go mow ur lawn.

Since: Apr 12

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2012
abk wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah jealous much!?!? His kids dont have anything to do with him being elected or not. Rod's a stand up guy! Obviously you dont know him at all. Go mow ur lawn.
yeah but all his kids are dumb uneducated idiots that will have better payin jobs they dont deserve
not supporting Pierce

Danvers, MA

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Shows what u know... u must be related to Pierce thats the only ones ive heard r supporting him. I dont trust him and yes I know him. Id rather have some one in office that isnt going to be a puppet for barry if he gets in.. as for my lawn its mowed.
Pierce all the way

Salamanca, NY

#8 Sep 23, 2012
I for one know Rod & trust him. Porter can't relate to 90% of the people he makes decisions for. Rod's been rich, he's been poor - he knows what we go through, can't say the same for Porter. This run for Treasurer is just a 1/2 @$$ attempt to get more $ from the Nation. You think if he loses, he's going to stay in his Jim Town castle for the next 2 yrs? Wake up people - he's outta here.
not supporting Pierce

Danvers, MA

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Not to mention i wont vote for cj either... i want the drugs off the rez not a marshal dealing out of his patrol car.
Pierce all the way

Salamanca, NY

#11 Sep 23, 2012
lmfao wrote:
Pierce is also a freak...he had a girlfriend who was from a good family and also had a girlfriend who he kept on the side for his freaky fetishes. It was no surprise, to those of us who know him, to see that he ended up with Connie Greene. Also heard he bought his daughter lingerie as a gift...um...what?! I, for one, don't want that uneducated, perv representing the Nation. When he was in head of the SCMC he was raking in almost a quarter of a million salary for nothing...He was and is Barry's puppet! I heard when he lost last time he was pouting around like a little kid.
Shows how much you know, uneducated? Ummmm no, he has a degree. Quarter million?! That's a pretty inflated figure don't you think? Especially considering that Odie got a raise when she was appointed, making nearly 1/3 more of what Rod made. I doubt he bought lingerie for his daughter. It was probably a gift certificate from Victoria's Secret, & the last I knew, his daughters aren't the only people who shop there. Get your facts straight & quit thinking Porter's looking out for us!!
heynow

Salamanca, NY

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Ya I have heard the same thing about Rod that he likes to get a little personal with his kids or another persons. Now like I said this is the word around the reservation, its not gospel, but if everyone that I have talken too all have the same story's then one tends to start leaning toward that maybe there is more truth in the accusation then myth. Just saying....
duh

Schenectady, NY

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Rod is a perv.
lol

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Maybe Ted Nolan can get him votes you know cuz he's seneca and all lol! Not! Rod is seriously makn me laugh with his "celebrity" appearances
I luv haters

Irving, NY

#16 Sep 25, 2012
Well I for one WILL NOT vote for Rod Pierce...
And to whoever above was saying Rod DIDNT make a quarter mill a year..His leaving salary was 300,000/yr.
And NO DEGREE for his area of work!
pfft

Irving, NY

#17 Sep 26, 2012
I would rather vote for Porter because he is not a Barry puppet. Rod wouldn't know what to do with the position. It's only the Treasurer position but atleast Porter would have the brains to run the budget properly and not allow a theif like Barry Snyder to swindle more money from the Nation.
No vote for Roddy ROD

Irving, NY

#18 Sep 26, 2012
Hes a pig. And nowhere near being qualified to hold the job of TREASURER um the last time we let some one stupid in there they took like 30,000 or something to buy furniture or something retarded. Arnie used the nations "treasurer account" to purchase a house and all new furniture or something..someone please correct me if im wrong.
I cant in good faith vote for someone like Rod..he doesnt have any smarts and cruises around in this black sports car or something looking all dumb. Doesnt look like he's hurting for money or anything his coffins are nice but he could do a better job what does that say for his dedication to his own business... Lets do whats right and vote for someone who actually knows what hes doing...
lmao

Boston, MA

#19 Sep 26, 2012
we're supposed to be so impressed by him knowing Ted Nolan that we should vote for him? Cmon! Lol does he really think our people are that simple?
No vote for Roddy ROD

Irving, NY

#20 Sep 27, 2012
lmao wrote:
we're supposed to be so impressed by him knowing Ted Nolan that we should vote for him? Cmon! Lol does he really think our people are that simple?
Why YES he does! lol
not supporting barry

Waltham, MA

#22 Oct 1, 2012
oh he is "porking" a new one now and neither of them watch her child. The boy is allowed to run the streets and when he does get in trouble and caught, they say its not his fault. nice parenting. Also heard that Rod doesnt want any police force on the rez. hmmm why is that Rod? cause your family all deals drugs or vandalizes nation property? His kids are all wacked. I for one like the fact we have the Sheriffs around at least its a little safer. Really, we can depend on the Marshals. Are we to depend on CJ Pierce to show up on a call sober? yeah thats who Im going to call. NOT! Id rather call 911.
And back to ROD. NO way am I going to vote for him. He is an idiot, and will only be Barrys puppet.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23 Oct 8, 2012
not me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump takes office 6 hr Concerned Onlooker 7
Sassy's 8 hr Jjj7 22
Kristen doner 8 hr First hand 37
Looking for brad and holly s. 17 hr Seen him 2
Kenzie Green Thu Ed m 8
Sally Basketball Thu Best choice 3
con man (Oct '11) Wed Now your educated 27

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance