Dr. Sheikh ripped off
summer

Buffalo, NY

#106 Jul 24, 2012
wondering wrote:
how did he get a hold of kehoes propertys?was he havinga go at the fry girl or mr kehoes new woman that took him for all he had.than Julie started running things he sure has gone threw a lot of women in this area when dose he have time to be a doctor?Is this why the dr with him moved out of his office and went on her own?
I don't care who he has slept with, who he is sleeping with, or who he will sleep with. I thought this topic was supposed to be about Amy's charges.
duck duck

United States

#107 Jul 24, 2012
Lets start a fan club for amy...
Eww

Buffalo, NY

#108 Jul 24, 2012
duck duck wrote:
<quoted text> first off she took them in private. not for his kids too see. are you a saint. do you have sex. olean is a small town. and maybe i work for him or another dr. do you know what i mean. she is not a friend. sry..
it's one thing to take nudes of yourself and your lover, but it takes a real scumbag to send them to your ex's children!!!!

How old are they anyway? If they are minors, I hope she gets charged for that too!!!!
i smell BS

Buffalo, NY

#109 Jul 24, 2012
Amyb wrote:
<quoted text> if anyone knew what this Dr has done to my baby, and what he put my life thru then you wouldn't be talking the way u r! Looking at this right now and just watching my baby wake up crying for no reason but past things he did? Why do his own kids dislike him??? I can only pray for him and you! If you really know me, my heart is as big as this world and would give anyone help when ever they needed it! I'm going thru enough right now and can't people just leave me alone! I will prove everything, on my children! So yea, I will be in bed at nights taking care Of my children! I will pray for you, who ever you are! he's a sick man that needs help! I pray for him! Does not matter what he has done to me or my child! Only god will judge! I will prey! And I don't use drugs!!! Ask him! He knows!
Exactly what are you accusing him of doing to your baby? If he abused your children in any way, you need to press charges or you are just as guilty in the abuse. I don't know why (or even if) his own children dislike him. Why don't you enlighten us?
YourLying

Springfield, MA

#110 Jul 24, 2012
zzz too wrote:
<quoted text> do i know you. Do u no Amy well. she had no bail. wtf. court in olean tomorrow. 9
I will be there and testify if needed.
whothehell

Olean, NY

#111 Jul 24, 2012
know her well wrote:
<quoted text> amy knew he had a wife. pleasd before zia. the sign man who bought her house on 10 and her cars. you dont know anything. sounds like u want her or got some of zias money. dont hate because dumb girls like to f..for money and houses. thats what hoes do.
Its cool to talk all this mess julie t...... werent you arrested for calling cps fraudulantly on so many people you were about to go to jail???? You are probably one of the worst people i know so while your pointing out all this stuff that you believe is true remember your actuallty diagnosed crazy, so all that bull know her well crap, also remember the blame is on both of those people, not just her , dont you smoke drugs yourself? or does that conflict w your pysch meds? So yep everyone knows who you are....
yeahright

Olean, NY

#112 Jul 24, 2012
YourLying wrote:
The truth will come out. Most people like the doc and like the way they are taken care of.
Your absolutly right, the truth is what will happen, hopefully its not the doctors truth that he manipulates everyone to believe.
Its real wierd about how people keep saying how he is as a dr has nothing to do with his personal life, but yet he keeps hiring people who are his gf.. hmmm, i wonder why he does that, i suppose you think everyone manipulated him? no matter what his character is in question and has been for years, so " your lying" your ridiculous, i suppose you see nothing wrong with what hes done at all, or the fact that he misleads woman alot, i have a friend who used to date him and he did the same thing to her, everything was lavish until the day she left, then all the sudden shes in the wrong for everything? I guess hes dating some other girl now but does she know hes in counseling with his wife all the time, to be together and allegedy no longer cheat, watch out girl on facebook, bc it may be a free ride now but once it comes down to it when hes done with you, you may get arrested too
Pig

United States

#113 Jul 24, 2012
How could anyone stick up for amy. She is nuts. She has been arrested a million times
She smokes crack and years ago she was accused of touching her son
Whoever julie t is. Let her be crazey and do drugs. This is all about amy b. Psych drugs is what amy needs. Sure she gets them. Sry probably not. She is nuts. Cps has sure been to her house. Leave that poor julie alone
yeahright

Olean, NY

#114 Jul 24, 2012
And how can you people sit here and talk about the girls chemo? In all reality ive seen her at roswell and your hair doesnt always fall out, Y would it ever be ok to talk about her being sick or her children? If you can sit here and talk about that , your character is in question as well, and cps ? are you serious? every single one of you talking about things like that you need jesus, really. If he is such a good doctor , then great, but his character has forever been in question when it comes to women, so stop it she does have kids, and go head with that she should have thought about them first, do u think she knew this peice of work had a double personality and would be this way to her after buying her a house, ect, no prob not, she prob felt the way all woman do in love, like nothing was wrong and she belived his fake personality, you know the one he uses with patients.... like he really cares and he will make it all better, do u people ever wonder y almost every doctor has left his practice? no prob not, it must have been all them huh?
i smell BS

Buffalo, NY

#115 Jul 24, 2012
yeahright wrote:
Y would it ever be ok to talk about her being sick or her children?
I believe SHE was the first to talk about her children.
lol

United States

#116 Jul 24, 2012
Amy is diag. Many things i am sure. Who is sane really. Go on her facebook. Her only subsription is another zia sheihk and her email is amyandzia. Damn she is crazey as they come.. her kids need to live w there dad.
yeahright

Olean, NY

#117 Jul 24, 2012
Pig wrote:
How could anyone stick up for amy. She is nuts. She has been arrested a million times
She smokes crack and years ago she was accused of touching her son
Whoever julie t is. Let her be crazey and do drugs. This is all about amy b. Psych drugs is what amy needs. Sure she gets them. Sry probably not. She is nuts. Cps has sure been to her house. Leave that poor julie alone

its funny you keep changing your name, and how can anyone stick up for her? you are ridiculous? If your so worried about what she is doing, maybe you should do something in your life, oh thats right youve only posted about thirty comments about this girl on here, so you dont have one,we all know who you are,, omg there watching you julie, and cps prob has been there bc u have fraudulantly called them, while your posting on here, are you thinking about her kids u know since your alledging shes a bad mom, oh thats right your baron... grow up stop talking all this mess, if you know so much then do something about it, ive seen all of her kids, if she did such a bad job with them, y are they all so good? i mean i see her with them always, are you stupid on here talking about her child, see thats what lets everyone know your crazyyyyy...
yeahright

Olean, NY

#118 Jul 24, 2012
hahahah pig wrote , well thats accurate..
yeahright

Olean, NY

#119 Jul 24, 2012
i smell BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe SHE was the first to talk about her children.
thats bc they are HER children dummy, are they yours, they need to live w there dad, are u serious? guess u dont know anything at all, keep talking out your ass and stay on her fb, that makes u look great...
i smell BS

Buffalo, NY

#120 Jul 24, 2012
i smell BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what are you accusing him of doing to your baby? If he abused your children in any way, you need to press charges or you are just as guilty in the abuse. I don't know why (or even if) his own children dislike him. Why don't you enlighten us?
This is what I wrote in response to HER post, and I stand by it. I never said she shouldn't have her children. I don't know her. I've never been to her FB page. You are getting me confused with someone else.
hoe

United States

#121 Jul 24, 2012
Good job talking about another women.
This is all about amy. Not anyone else. Wow we know it is amy. Buchanan writing about the julie t. What about the hundreds of post. They are watching amy
And her 6 felonies that she did... we love julie t whoever she is. I want to meet her. She sounds
crazey. Okay sure. We love zia. Isnt amy dying. Or is that a lie. Ohwell.

lol

United States

#122 Jul 24, 2012
I know who both of them are. Can you say eww times two? Neither one if them has any room to talk about anyone else. Crack fry your brains girls? You know who I feel sorry for? The old lady (amys mom?) that sits through all those court dates with Amy.
yeahright

Olean, NY

#123 Jul 24, 2012
i smell BS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I wrote in response to HER post, and I stand by it. I never said she shouldn't have her children. I don't know her. I've never been to her FB page. You are getting me confused with someone else.
Im sorry, that was not to you, but at same time it sounds like you only know whats in papers and whats going on here on topix, u have no clue about what the whole situation is pertaining to this person, i know her whole family, unfortunatly there are ppl on here stating all out lies its ridiculous.
yeahright

Olean, NY

#124 Jul 24, 2012
hoe wrote:
Good job talking about another women.
This is all about amy. Not anyone else. Wow we know it is amy. Buchanan writing about the julie t. What about the hundreds of post. They are watching amy
And her 6 felonies that she did... we love julie t whoever she is. I want to meet her. She sounds
crazey. Okay sure. We love zia. Isnt amy dying. Or is that a lie. Ohwell.
i farely doubt amy is on here, dealing with you ridiculous ppl, sorry she didnt want to be your friend so u have to get on here and talk all this crap, its only ppl who know your going through something who sit here and talk mess like this.. go to jesus or budduh or anyone who can really help u
OfficeClosed

East Haven, CT

#125 Jul 24, 2012
Office is closed & gamey Amy duck duck i know her well & all the other terrible post on Amy B have stopped that is what they are doing it makes sense. No time for work. Duck duck said she works for him or nother dr. Gets paid to post. Watch out new gf I think u have company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big bad Jonny O 3 hr No name please 20
David Bear Pfeiffer Update? (Jan '17) 5 hr Bob 49
Grotesque misuse of tax payers money . 5 hr Bob 5
Jonny o's pawn shop 7 hr Salesman 1
Dunkleman 7 hr Someday 11
Levi the Lunch Lady 8 hr I know for a Fact 7
Best things that used to be in Salamanca (Nov '12) 9 hr Sam 400

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance