I can follow a straight arrow! East state or olean say yes to pills,
Oops

Marlborough, MA

#234 Sep 18, 2012
Dont sing a song, listen to the music.
anoldgf

Boston, MA

#235 Sep 22, 2012
He is a pig! He needs his foreign ass sent back to Pakistan and he needs to be tortured for the rest of his life. He tried that shit with me to, and unfortunately it backfired. He is a nasty nasty man and everyone should stay clear of him. What about the poor girl in Olean that he played head games with? She is in the cemetery now, RIP Kylee, pay backs are HELL!!!!!
Flower

Albany, NY

#236 Sep 23, 2012
anoldgf wrote:
He is a pig! He needs his foreign ass sent back to Pakistan and he needs to be tortured for the rest of his life. He tried that shit with me to, and unfortunately it backfired. He is a nasty nasty man and everyone should stay clear of him. What about the poor girl in Olean that he played head games with? She is in the cemetery now, RIP Kylee, pay backs are HELL!!!!!
I hope he gets caught up with soon.
amb

Somerville, MA

#237 Sep 23, 2012
He is goin to do whatever he wants and so are his gfs.
nosey

Salamanca, NY

#238 Sep 23, 2012
anoldgf wrote:
Who is Kylee? What did he do?
NewsFlash

Albany, NY

#239 Sep 24, 2012
yeahright wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u know what that was for, proof that he was having sex with one of his 18 year old girl who just last year passed away, she was 24 or a lit older at the time, he was also sued for malpractice on her , she won a whole bunch of money, he kept texting her calling her ect ect... he settled out of court because she had proof he was doing it when she was 16..his liscence was almost gone then, if he would have took it all the way to courts, and not settled, he would have no liscence
. Here you go nosey. This is post on here. been many lucky to escape evilness. Has several on line right now besides the retard. Can not be one has multiples besides wife. Has been with old one recently. Can u say SICK! More girls are coming forward. All ya here sex and drugs
Nurse

United States

#240 Sep 26, 2012
Wow. You ripped off the DR. so what! Youll get away with it, the next one will do it too!
happy

Olean, NY

#241 Sep 27, 2012
Horsley. She is a sl.t.. She is a snake
Sad

West Roxbury, MA

#242 Sep 29, 2012
Doc is parked in his apt bldg on E State St where he moved in his 28 yr ho. Go back to Olean we don't want to see what a low life you are take the trash with you.
hello

East Brookfield, MA

#243 Oct 1, 2012
No one ripped you off.
happy

Olean, NY

#244 Oct 3, 2012
People love this. He is a good doctor. Worry about your on sex life. Look how amy is so evil because she got dumped. Did she really have breast cancer. I was told skin. She is a con artist. Deserves jail. Why do you care.
wehaveasadcity

Brooklyn, NY

#245 Oct 3, 2012
izod wrote:
Dr Sheikh n bake pressed charges on a man that was contracted to do home improvements for him. He told him he could take anything he wanted from the shed, or garage, after doing so, he said he stole from him. The court believed sheikh n bake, the man ended up doing 2 or 3 years in prision. btw he met this contractor though kehoe and fry. hmmmm
Why would you bring these two women into this? They aren't even alive, let them rest in piece!
happy

Olean, NY

#246 Oct 3, 2012
Who?
pamda

Boston, MA

#247 Oct 7, 2012
Him and his new gf seem very happy so leave them alone
xoxoxo

Olean, NY

#248 Oct 8, 2012
Ya leave them be.
Phil

Methuen, MA

#250 Oct 8, 2012
He was happy with Amy until she discovered she had company.
Dr Wang Chung

Salamanca, NY

#251 Oct 9, 2012
I say we all get torches and storm into his home like an old monster movie. Drugs, mysterious deaths and dirty sex acts have no place in this town! Send him and his 3 hos back to paki-afgha-indo-china.
Lol

Marlborough, MA

#252 Oct 11, 2012
Why do you care so much? We thinks its funny tho. Keep posting on this girls. What would happen if ya'll met up? Would it be a fight, and who would win?
Amy

Boston, MA

#253 Oct 13, 2012
Is he getting sewed yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salamanca Mayor 34 min Elector 13
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr postcranium 6,469
Maurice Mo John 3 hr for real 57
Sexiest men in Sally Town 18 hr thinking 9
Oswald brown 23 hr autumnrain 11
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 23 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391

Salamanca Jobs

Salamanca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salamanca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salamanca

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]