Dr. Sheikh ripped off

United States

#240 Sep 26, 2012
Wow. You ripped off the DR. so what! Youll get away with it, the next one will do it too!

Olean, NY

#241 Sep 27, 2012
Horsley. She is a sl.t.. She is a snake

West Hartford, CT

#243 Oct 1, 2012
No one ripped you off.

Olean, NY

#244 Oct 3, 2012
People love this. He is a good doctor. Worry about your on sex life. Look how amy is so evil because she got dumped. Did she really have breast cancer. I was told skin. She is a con artist. Deserves jail. Why do you care.

United States

#245 Oct 3, 2012
izod wrote:
Dr Sheikh n bake pressed charges on a man that was contracted to do home improvements for him. He told him he could take anything he wanted from the shed, or garage, after doing so, he said he stole from him. The court believed sheikh n bake, the man ended up doing 2 or 3 years in prision. btw he met this contractor though kehoe and fry. hmmmm
Why would you bring these two women into this? They aren't even alive, let them rest in piece!

Olean, NY

#246 Oct 3, 2012

Brighton, MA

#247 Oct 7, 2012
Him and his new gf seem very happy so leave them alone

Olean, NY

#248 Oct 8, 2012
Ya leave them be.
Dr Wang Chung

Salamanca, NY

#251 Oct 9, 2012
I say we all get torches and storm into his home like an old monster movie. Drugs, mysterious deaths and dirty sex acts have no place in this town! Send him and his 3 hos back to paki-afgha-indo-china.

Bristol, CT

#252 Oct 11, 2012
Why do you care so much? We thinks its funny tho. Keep posting on this girls. What would happen if ya'll met up? Would it be a fight, and who would win?

United States

#253 Oct 13, 2012
Is he getting sewed yet?

Buffalo, NY

#254 Oct 13, 2012
Amy wrote:
Is he getting sewed yet?
SEWED????? are you talking as in surgery or a new suit?

SUED!!!!! anyone that sues is a lying money grubber. if he is truly guilty of something, criminal charges should be filed instead.

i haven't seen his name in the paper once. grow up people.

Somerville, MA

#255 Oct 13, 2012
Amy wrote:
Is he getting sewed yet?
Why? Is he torn? Does he have a rip or just need an alteration? WTF!!

United States

#256 Oct 13, 2012
Hire me. Ill get in a three some with you. Ill strap on that chick michelle

United States

#257 Oct 13, 2012
We broke up amy you can have him back, but ill still let you strap on me still. He made me do it to him.
Just Sayin

Buffalo, NY

#259 Oct 15, 2012
Hes a Great Doctor , always taken Good care of us , and we like the way They treat us there, If you don;t then get your Fat ass down the Street ya Moron.
just saying moron

Campbell, NY

#260 Oct 20, 2012
Does he take new people? Cause im bringing my fat ass in.

Bradford, VT

#262 Nov 13, 2012
Yea watta a great Dr. Landlord piece crap dat can't evn tak care of his houses or apartments please he's not no fu€kn hero he's a piece of crap dat can't tak care of anything but is ready to collect rent I can't wait fer his dum ass to ran off da Rez fer da piece crap Dr. / landlord please he's only guna hurt Michelle too I feel sorry fer her an her 2 babies dat think he's da shit wen he's not yea ok ppl praise da piece crap hope he rots in jail too jus like u want Amy too so shut da hell up this so called Dr is crap I can't stand hearing he's da best please go talk to his wife an ask y he's still here an not wit her an his family get da hell outta here Dr.zia u dnt need to b here anymore get the fawk outta here u piece of crap, hav a great day praising ur awesome Dr hope he dies a slow painfull death wen his time cums.......
Minoo ziaa

United States

#264 Nov 15, 2012
Cant believe you hire drug users! Whats wrong with you?

United States

#265 Nov 16, 2012
Your waisting your time and money helping your employee get help! Tell your crew keep hush! Hipa?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyler printup had sex with his cousin 19 min Blahh 1
Sassy's 10 hr Yummy 5
Summit Street. Market 11 hr Summit Street 16
haley's gone 11 hr jjohn 16
nasty looking felicia buffali (Jul '17) 21 hr Concerned Onlooker 11
Keep fat bitches with rotton teeth in check Mar 18 Allah 8
Ricky Ray drunk (Jun '14) Mar 17 Mam32 9

Salamanca Jobs

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages