Dr. Sheikh ripped off
First Prev
of 29
Next Last
curiousBystander

West Roxbury, MA

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Heard this was the "Amy" that Sheikh was involved with??? Didn't she used to work in the Sala. office too?
..........From Post Journal..........

An Olean woman is in custody after an investigation that resulted in several serious charges.

Amy L. Buchanan, 36, of Olean, was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with two counts of third-degree grand larceny and three counts of second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.

According to a police report, it is believed that Buchanan stole approximately $36,176.50 from the Olean Family Health Center between December 2011 and January 2012 by unlawfully using the practice's credit/debit card for her own personal use, resulting in one of the two counts of third-degree grand larceny.

Also, it is alleged that Buchanan stole approximately $25,966.77 from Zia Sheikh from the end of November 2011 to the middle of March 2012 by unlawfully using his credit card for her own personal use, resulting in the second charge of third-degree grand larceny.

It is further believed that she possessed three known forged prescriptions that she used to defraud Rite Aid in Olean from Dec. 23, 2011, to Jan. 6, 2012.

Buchanan was taken into custody on July 11 at the City of Olean Court and released on her own recognizance on all her charges. She will appear back in court on July 25.
just wondering

Akron, NY

#2 Jul 17, 2012
could this be his way of getting ridof her setting her up
Amy

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
curiousBystander wrote:
Heard this was the "Amy" that Sheikh was involved with??? Didn't she used to work in the Sala. office too?
An Olean woman is in custody after an investigation that resulted in several serious charges.
Amy L. Buchanan, 36, of Olean, was taken into custody Tuesday and charged with two counts of third-degree grand larceny and three counts of second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.
According to a police report, it is believed that Buchanan stole approximately $36,176.50 from the Olean Family Health Center between December 2011 and January 2012 by unlawfully using the practice's credit/debit card for her own personal use, resulting in one of the two counts of third-degree grand larceny.
Also, it is alleged that Buchanan stole approximately $25,966.77 from Zia Sheikh from the end of November 2011 to the middle of March 2012 by unlawfully using his credit card for her own personal use, resulting in the second charge of third-degree grand larceny.
It is further believed that she possessed three known forged prescriptions that she used to defraud Rite Aid in Olean from Dec. 23, 2011, to Jan. 6, 2012.
Buchanan was taken into custody on July 11 at the City of Olean Court and released on her own recognizance on all her charges. She will appear back in court on July 25.
Wasn't she also charged with welfare fraud?
yeppers

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jul 18, 2012
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't she also charged with welfare fraud?
LITTLE VALLEY - Lori Pettit Rieman, Cattaraugus County district attorney, reported the following activity in Cattaraugus County Court on Monday, June 4: Amy L. Buchanan, 36, of Olean was arraigned and entered a plea of innocent in connection to an indictment handed up by a Cattaraugus County Grand Jury which charging with second-degree grand larceny, third-degree welfare fraud and third-degree offering a false instrument for filing. This matter was adjourned 45 days for motions.
me to

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jul 18, 2012
just wondering wrote:
could this be his way of getting ridof her setting her up
Wow.......... Amy is a pretty honorable woman now is'nt she....
me to

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2012
curiousBystander wrote:
Well guess we all know where she will be spending her evenings!!!!
wehaveasadcity

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Does anyone know the number to his office? I can't find it in the phone book.
Whatthe

Gowanda, NY

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Amy did not do this. Dr Dre. and her were in a relationship and he bought everything for her (including a house in seneca heights olean) and took her on trips all over the country. This all happened because Dr. Dre was unable to remain with one woman as he messed around with numerous patients and still had his wife on the line. Amy got sick of the nonsense and flipped out like I'm sure all us women have done once in our lives. The only reason Dr. Dre had her arrested is because the FBI is on HIS ass for what HE has been doing. All will definitely come out in the end, don't always believe everything you hear/read if you weren't there to experience it first hand.
yeppers

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Whatthe wrote:
Amy did not do this. Dr Dre. and her were in a relationship and he bought everything for her (including a house in seneca heights olean) and took her on trips all over the country. This all happened because Dr. Dre was unable to remain with one woman as he messed around with numerous patients and still had his wife on the line. Amy got sick of the nonsense and flipped out like I'm sure all us women have done once in our lives. The only reason Dr. Dre had her arrested is because the FBI is on HIS ass for what HE has been doing. All will definitely come out in the end, don't always believe everything you hear/read if you weren't there to experience it first hand.
I suppose he is responsible for the welfare fraud too?
yeppers

Buffalo, NY

#12 Jul 19, 2012
yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose he is responsible for the welfare fraud too?
OH, let's not forget about the forged prescriptions.
Hmm

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Amy is a sniffer from way back. Just saw her recently she looks like a walking skeleton.
UMM

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Amy is a sniffer from way back. Just saw her recently she looks like a walking skeleton.
that's prob bc she's battling breast cancer. radiation and chemo can do that to a person.
lol

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2012
So can sniffin coke and hydros for 15yrs.
zZz

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Whatthe wrote:
Well, I do not feel sympathy for her one bit. She worked for Dr for years before "dating" him. She knew he was married. She knew his reputation. What did she expect? That proves her lack of good morals and judgement right there.

If he bought everything for her, then why did she need to use his credit card at all? Did she sign her name or forge his? Why did she use the SFHC credit card for personal items when she knew it was wrong? She definitely knew it was illegal to forge the prescriptions she filled at Rite Aid.

You warned us to not "believe everything you hear/read if you weren't there to experience it first hand" yet you're accusing Dr in the same breath. Were you there? I doubt it.
me to

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jul 19, 2012
UMM wrote:
<quoted text>
that's prob bc she's battling breast cancer. radiation and chemo can do that to a person.
First off.......... Stop announcing her medical conditions over the internet. Did you know YOU can go to Prision for that??????????

2nd i dont care what she has, SHE made her bed. The scum was looking fo a free ride from the lovley ( gag me ) honest ( gag me again ) Dr. Sheikh

Both of them need to be locked away forever they are a DANGER to society.
Whatthe

Gowanda, NY

#18 Jul 19, 2012
zZz wrote:
<quoted text>
You warned us to not "believe everything you hear/read if you weren't there to experience it first hand" yet you're accusing Dr in the same breath. Were you there? I doubt it.
I was definitely there since I was one of the others he tried his game on and filed one of many law suites which he is still dealing with. Hope that answers your question.
zZz

Buffalo, NY

#19 Jul 19, 2012
Whatthe wrote:
<quoted text>
I was definitely there since I was one of the others he tried his game on and filed one of many law suites which he is still dealing with. Hope that answers your question.
His "game?" That's a laugh. Everyone is aware of his reputation. There is no "game" involved. You were just another stray willing to bed a married man and pressed charges when he dumped you hoping for future fortune. Why should I believe you when your character is just as damaged as hers?

No, it does not answer my question. You stated that Amy had no fault in this, you know all the facts, and Dr is the only one to blame. You may claim to have had a sour experience with him, but you were not THERE with Amy/Dr.
Youknowwhatsfunn y

Olean, NY

#20 Jul 19, 2012
Heres whats funny do you know that the great doctor lived with amy for a whole year and left his wife, and whats even funnier is that she didnt work there for years they were dating before she worked there so please check your facts before you get on the computer and start typing things you dont know, and he lived with her before she even worked there, so if you really want to sit here and type about some one sniffing pills talk to the good doctor because that would be him. The only blame she has is she trusted someone who is a manipulator and who has done this his whole life. Go check his facebook hes got a new one on the line right now. I guess you just wouldnt understand that some people are just bad people.
Youknowwhatsfunn y

Olean, NY

#21 Jul 19, 2012
He has a god complex. And i recall also was sued many many times and lost, hes the only one guilty so far, she hasnt been proven guilty just arrested, correct?Also people who worked there were allegedly the ones who turned her in for fraud, so hmmm maybe do you think hes mad about her leaving him? u know god complex and all...So while your talking about things she did as a child, a young kid how many mistakes have you people made as kids? because i dont think anyone has been an angel there whole life. I was a patient there also, known amy since she was a kid and only have seen dr. arya, who was the best, and that place was always a madhouse but it seemed to run more like a doctors office when amy was there.
YourLying

Enfield, CT

#22 Jul 19, 2012
Youknowwhatsfunny wrote:
Heres whats funny do you know that the great doctor lived with amy for a whole year and left his wife, and whats even funnier is that she didnt work there for years they were dating before she worked there so please check your facts before you get on the computer and start typing things you dont know, and he lived with her before she even worked there, so if you really want to sit here and type about some one sniffing pills talk to the good doctor because that would be him. The only blame she has is she trusted someone who is a manipulator and who has done this his whole life. Go check his facebook hes got a new one on the line right now. I guess you just wouldnt understand that some people are just bad people.
. LIAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Give it up Carmen 1 hr Hugo 5
Why do you WHITES bad mouth us 4 hr Peter 40
Bear Mountain 19 hr Herb 53
Best things that used to be in Salamanca (Nov '12) 19 hr Herb 269
is someone deleting posts about overdoses? 23 hr hank 3
leslie gotta be friggin crazy Fri Slut 18
Poll Would you vote for Trump Thu Hampshire 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages