Obama VS. America yard signs

Obama VS. America yard signs

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hoozajiggy

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2012
How many more people plan on putting up those stupid white power signs in their yards in this county?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 15, 2012
*America vs. Obama.
Some people just can't be ignorant behind closed doors. Some people have a need to place their ignorance in their yards for the entire world to see.
"LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT THIS SIGN! SEE THIS SIGN!? YES, I AM AN IDIOT WHO LISTENS TO EVERYTHING FOX NEWS TELLS ME! WOOOOOT!!!!'MURKA!"
hellno

Salamanca, NY

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Like liberal athiests signs taunting Christians? Screw Obama, I need 3 signs

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 15, 2012
If you are referring to me with your "liberal atheist" remark, I can assure you that I am not a liberal.

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 15, 2012
ROMNEY 4 AMERCIA ... NOW that's an OXYMORON !!!
LMW

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2012
Gary Johnson-Jim Gray 2012!!! Don't waste your vote on a bad Democrat President or a bad Republican nominee! Libertarian 2012!!!!!

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 16, 2012
LMW wrote:
Gary Johnson-Jim Gray 2012!!! Don't waste your vote on a bad Democrat President or a bad Republican nominee! Libertarian 2012!!!!!
Don't look now, but YOU'RE WASTING YOUR VOTE !!!
Yeah

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 16, 2012
Hell froze over: CO and I agree on something. Obama screwed us over, for sure, but Romney would be even worse. It's sad that it's come to "least worst," but that's the reality.

Good work on the "you are" contraction, CO. Let's get together for an ice cream soda, sometime.

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 16, 2012
Yeah wrote:
Hell froze over: CO and I agree on something. Obama screwed us over, for sure, but Romney would be even worse. It's sad that it's come to "least worst," but that's the reality.
Good work on the "you are" contraction, CO. Let's get together for an ice cream soda, sometime.
(A) PULL YER HEAD OUTTA YER ASS !!!

(B) TURN OFF FUXX NEWS !!!

(C) TURN ON MSNBC to see what's REALLY GOIN' DOWN !!!

The FACTS MA'AM ...

CHENEY and his monkey G.W. BUSH SCREWED US (ANYONE who ISN'T a MILLION/BILLIONAIRE) OVER ...

IT'S THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS that BLOCKS ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that Obama attempts to do to get the ECONOMY BACK ON TRACK !!!

MITT'S A BIGGER CROOK than NIXON !!!
Business Owner

Jamestown, NY

#10 Sep 25, 2012
If you want to be a socialist, move to a socialist country and leave us alone.
The system that made us the greatest country in the world is capitalism. The government didn’t make this country great, the people did.
We have had peaks and recessions since the being of our existence. This is the first recession we haven’t come out of in my 64 years in this world, and it is because we are trying to fix a capitalist problem with socialist solutions.
Remember, the government only spends other peoples money.
Name

Salamanca, NY

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Of course people in Salamanca love Obama. He's the welfare president and 98% of Salamanca is on welfare. This place is a pit of disgusting, lazy, ignorant, and uneducated people. They don't take responsibility for themselves and they just keep having more kids to get more money. It's sickening. If you're against Romney it's because he is actually going to make you work and take responsibility for yourself.

And for the record, just because someone doesn't vote for Obama does not mean that they are racist or for "white power." Not every choice in this world is dependent upon race.
Shooter

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Obozo is a diaperhead.

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Business Owner wrote:
If you want to be a socialist, move to a socialist country and leave us alone.
The system that made us the greatest country in the world is capitalism. The government didn’t make this country great, the people did.
We have had peaks and recessions since the being of our existence. This is the first recession we haven’t come out of in my 64 years in this world, and it is because we are trying to fix a capitalist problem with socialist solutions.
Remember, the government only spends other peoples money.
Well, It appears that FUXX News has scrubbed all your grey matter away ...

There's NOTHING WRONG with CAPITALISM; it's THE GREED BEHIND the Republican Party that's RESPONSIBLE for the ECONOMIC MELTDOWN we're experiencing.

Obama's SECOND term along with CLEANING HOUSE of those PESKY Republicans NEY SAYERS in CONGRESS will be 'THE CURE' for what's STALLING the economy !!!

ANYONE who can't see that MITTENS ONLY CARES for his BIG MONEY PALS is BRAIN DEAD !!!

MITT'S BUGGEST ENEMY = VIDEO TAPE !!!

Can you say "Flip-flop?" -I knew ya could ...
Shooter

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2012
And all Obozo cares about is getting his raghead buddies in the US. Even Madonna knows that.
So vote him in. Here's what she said. This is from the New York Post by the way. Goggle it.

NY Post 9/25/12 President Obama is a "black Muslim" so everyone should vote for him, according to the Queen of Pop. "Y’all better vote for f--king Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right?" the aging songstress implored her audience during a performance in Washington, DC Monday night. "We have a black Muslim in the White House! Now that’s some amazing s--t,” Madonna said.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 25, 2012
It is impossible to have a discussion with idiots.
Yeah

Hamburg, NY

#16 Sep 25, 2012
s0meguy wrote:
It is impossible to have a discussion with idiots.
Yeah, I know. Talking with Republicans is so pointless...

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know. Talking with Republicans is so pointless...
How right you are ...

They'll NEVER GET IT !!!

http://postimage.org/image/cboflc3xp/
Business Owner

Jamestown, NY

#18 Sep 26, 2012
The facts be known, your about as stupid as I have ever seen.
Greed is not limited to Capitalism.Greed is just as prevalent in Government, and those living off the government.
The difference is, if Chase Bank gives it CEO a 28 million dollar bonus, it is at least their money.( Unless we are dumb enough to bail them out )
That money is suppose to come out of the dividends of the stock holder. If I don’t like Chase’s policies, I don’t have to do business with them, I can go to another bank, thus, that money isn’t coming from me..
If the government pisses their money away, it is mine. They piss my money away on, obviously, idiots like you, I can’t change governments. The only thing I can do is complain because short sighted idiots like you think it is OK to take my money and spend it on people like you, that probably sit on your ass all day, and do nothing, but sit around and say that Marx is right and the wealth should be spread.
P.S. I didn’t hear any of that on FOX news. It came from my own observations. Blood sucking, lazy idiots like you are a dime a dozen
PSS. I am a Viet Nam Vet and I had to go to war, Supposedly to stop the spread of socialism. Now it is in the White House.
I had to risk my life so idiots like you could just vote in the socialism.
Shooter

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2012
From one vet to another, Right On.

I never heard one soldier, or ever have heard of any soldier, say I went to war to fight for socialism.

Semper Fi.

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Business Owner wrote:
The facts be known, your about as stupid as I have ever seen.
Greed is not limited to Capitalism.Greed is just as prevalent in Government, and those living off the government.
The difference is, if Chase Bank gives it CEO a 28 million dollar bonus, it is at least their money.( Unless we are dumb enough to bail them out )
That money is suppose to come out of the dividends of the stock holder. If I don’t like Chase’s policies, I don’t have to do business with them, I can go to another bank, thus, that money isn’t coming from me..
If the government pisses their money away, it is mine. They piss my money away on, obviously, idiots like you, I can’t change governments. The only thing I can do is complain because short sighted idiots like you think it is OK to take my money and spend it on people like you, that probably sit on your ass all day, and do nothing, but sit around and say that Marx is right and the wealth should be spread.
P.S. I didn’t hear any of that on FOX news. It came from my own observations. Blood sucking, lazy idiots like you are a dime a dozen
PSS. I am a Viet Nam Vet and I had to go to war, Supposedly to stop the spread of socialism. Now it is in the White House.
I had to risk my life so idiots like you could just vote in the socialism.
Well MORON,
Chase CEO, Jamie Dimon is THE EPITOMY OF GREED !!!
FUXX News DOESN'T mention that JP Morgan Chase is the #1 GREED MILL that hired people off the street (for minimum wage) to sign BOGUS FORECLOSURE NOTICES to EVICT people who's mortgages were NOT DELINQUENT !!!

I can't believe HOW STUPID YOU RIGHT-WING MORONS are, to support a polotical party the WORSHIPS RICH PRICKS outta YOUR OWN POCKET !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffanys/ Club Paradise 20 min Busted 13
Kevin Fox 11 hr Believe it 31
lawn mowing Fri George 26
Trump or Clinton? Fri hank 16
Josh Dry Fri Cornplanter 8
Salamanca Fri And thats that 35
is there no justice Fri Justice for Mila 2

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages