Posted in the Salamanca Forum

ewc

Salamanca, NY

#1 Sep 26, 2012
&li st=UUYnGJes_o6BkfmGpJUqfAhQ &index=1&feature=plcp
jamie

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2012
That was the worst video I have ever seen. Not funny at all!
truth

Buffalo, NY

#4 Sep 27, 2012
That was.....awful.
klopp

New York, NY

#5 Sep 27, 2012
No creativity at all. No comedy. Why won't they seriously just give it all up?

Since: Apr 12

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 27, 2012
You fahks come up with something better or shut the fahk up i dont know these ewc people but there isnt shiht around here besides drugs amd hatered and obviously they have better things to do then the normal for this area
truth

Buffalo, NY

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Just because they are doing something different doesnt mean that its good. When your doing a production of any kind you need to make sure its solid before you release it and make sure your portraying your work to the proper audience which obviously is not this site. Maybe invest some money into decent gear and some mics so there is not so much extra noise. If you want to be taken seriously you need to step it up or you'll always be amateur hour. I do respect the fact they are doing SOMETHING though.

Since: Apr 12

Buffalo, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
truth wrote:
Just because they are doing something different doesnt mean that its good. When your doing a production of any kind you need to make sure its solid before you release it and make sure your portraying your work to the proper audience which obviously is not this site. Maybe invest some money into decent gear and some mics so there is not so much extra noise. If you want to be taken seriously you need to step it up or you'll always be amateur hour. I do respect the fact they are doing SOMETHING though.
My point atleast they arent drugged up murderers and just cause somethings not funny to you dont mean someone else aint gettin a laugh its hard being funny all the time
patrick reuman

Hartford, CT

#9 Sep 27, 2012
It's an 800 camera and you can clearly hear them. It's picking on the seahawks packers game. Anyone who watcha football likes it. if you don't get it or like it go back to whatever you were doing

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 27, 2012
I made it through like 1:30.... is that a record?

Do I get a prize?
Enemy of your enemy

Salamanca, NY

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Like these guys said its cool your trying, but you guys need to work on writing funny sketches and your acting is terrible.
patrick reuman

Moosup, CT

#12 Sep 28, 2012
There is like no acting in it lol just refs saying like five lines. And anyone that watcha football alot thinks it's funny

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 28, 2012
I didn't find it funny, and I love the absolute shit out of football.

I completely get the jokes. It's just thoroughly cheesy in its material, and presentation.
Who

Salamanca, NY

#14 Sep 28, 2012
I love football! You guys suck.
truth

Buffalo, NY

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Your friends are supposed to find it funny its their job. Once you start impressing people outside of your circle thats when you know you have something worth keeping.
i know right

New York, NY

#16 Sep 28, 2012
EWC is like a special ed class....full of retarded kids, and everyone feels bad about calling them stupid.
that guy

Cheshire, CT

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Well it has 970 views and almost as many likes..... just because you guys don't like it doesn't make not funny.... thats the funny thing about america is that theres a lot if different opinions
RHT

Buffalo, NY

#18 Sep 29, 2012
Funny same people talking sh!t... which means its the same people looking up the same videos. Who's fault is it that you searched said video? Whos the moron..the one who makes them, or the people who searches them? I give them props for not being drunk and or high, and doing something positive with their lives. They are on the right track to make something of themselves. People told Alexander Bell to give it up.
lolyoutube

Salamanca, NY

#19 Sep 29, 2012
If the amount of views a video gets translates into how good it is them Rebecca Black - Friday is one of the best songs in the history of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was the hoags and watts forum deleted? 11 min Drama 3
Goodby CHUMP 2 hr I am back 11
The future of the Dudley Hotel 5 hr Native Landlord 24
Salamanca Internet OFFLINE on Christmas eve ! ! ! 11 hr Ha ha 4
Strike at Parkview!!! 12 hr D REAL Concerned ... 126
Continental 1 wants funding returned for Route ... 23 hr Native Landlord 20
jen niziol Wed Come on now 5
Salamanca Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web