of 2
Next Last
Farkwallow

Bellwood, PA

#1 Jan 19, 2011
mmmhmm

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2011
I really believe sallie isn't the place for that home! Our kids r seeing those girls preg at school! It's like there isn't anything wrong with teen pregnancy! Why aren't they in homes in the towns they r from?
The Shadow Knows

Bowmansville, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2011
mmmhmm wrote:
I really believe sallie isn't the place for that home! Our kids r seeing those girls preg at school! It's like there isn't anything wrong with teen pregnancy! Why aren't they in homes in the towns they r from?
The places where they are from might not offer this Service!!---and at times it's Cheaper by sending them other places----one more reason is to Get them Away from where they live for awhile---so there's no interference!from other people in their lives!!!!-----You seem awful Closed minded about things----people like you!!----are the reason others don't feel good about things---Etc!!What would you do with them??---Put them in a Pole Barn in the Middle of a Field????----- Remember Always -----Kids Are People 2----And don't always make the Right Decisions!!!!!----It's a Big Money income for Salamanca also!!!---And (No)i Don't work for them!!!
haha

San Mateo, CA

#4 Jan 22, 2011
The girls there are hilarious! Everybody loves them.
Farkwallow

Bellwood, PA

#5 Jan 22, 2011
haha wrote:
The girls there are hilarious! Everybody loves them.
E1 loves someone who took two newborns and threw them? omg yes. you horses butt

please dont be stupid

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 22, 2011
The Shadow Knows wrote:
<quoted text> The places where they are from might not offer this Service!!---and at times it's Cheaper by sending them other places----one more reason is to Get them Away from where they live for awhile---so there's no interference!from other people in their lives!!!!-----You seem awful Closed minded about things----people like you!!----are the reason others don't feel good about things---Etc!!What would you do with them??---Put them in a Pole Barn in the Middle of a Field????----- Remember Always -----Kids Are People 2----And don't always make the Right Decisions!!!!!----It's a Big Money income for Salamanca also!!!---And (No)i Don't work for them!!!
The Shadow "does" know. Well written and remember these kids are probable products of their up bringing and at least they are trying or others are trying to better their lives, how can someone criticizes a child?

please dont be stupid

Location hidden

#7 Jan 22, 2011
Farkwallow wrote:
<quoted text>
E1 loves someone who took two newborns and threw them? omg yes. you horses butt
What in the blue blazes are you trying to say fark(t)wallow?
Vome on, if you don't have anything about a fifth grade lever to write then don't write anything!
mmmhmm

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2011
Def not closed minded! Let me explain bcuz I agree with all of these post! The fact that they are fun and not from here kinda makes them appealing to girls their age! Not sayin I think kids that make mistakes don't deserve second chances!
The Shadow Knows

Bowmansville, NY

#9 Jan 23, 2011
mmmhmm wrote:
Def not closed minded! Let me explain bcuz I agree with all of these post! The fact that they are fun and not from here kinda makes them appealing to girls their age! Not sayin I think kids that make mistakes don't deserve second chances!
You will Find any Kid trying to Copy others!---they find New things they have never Seen very Appealing!---and in their Little mind try things---and make the wrong decisions!-----we can only hope it does not come back and Bite them in the Azz!!!!----But Life goes on!!!!----It's part of the growing process!!.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 23, 2011
I've noticed that every teenage black girl that comes from Buffalo into the schools here is pregnant...just some random input for you guys...
mmmhmm

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2011
Um they're here bcuz they are pregnant! A lot of them live at zafron!
The Shadow Knows

Bowmansville, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2011
Random Input wrote:
I've noticed that every teenage black girl that comes from Buffalo into the schools here is pregnant...just some random input for you guys...
They are Not all from Buffalo!!!!---they come from all over N.Y.S.!!
DIDU

Europe

#13 Jan 23, 2011
Did you bother to read the article? Our children see these girls knocked up and think it's so cool. Today it's a social status to have a baby bump. Everyone in Hollywood is doing it, so what the heck, let's all be cool and get knocked up. We'll get attention, lots of it, WIC, welfare cash, foodstamps, free Luvs diapers from CA and CHC... free clothing vouchers from the county for KMART... what's not to love? These girls don't understand that babies are A LOT of care and expense. But who cares when the tax payer is footing the bill. Are there any tax payers left in Scumtown? I mean Salamanca?
mmmhmm

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2011
DIDU wrote:
Did you bother to read the article? Our children see these girls knocked up and think it's so cool. Today it's a social status to have a baby bump. Everyone in Hollywood is doing it, so what the heck, let's all be cool and get knocked up. We'll get attention, lots of it, WIC, welfare cash, foodstamps, free Luvs diapers from CA and CHC... free clothing vouchers from the county for KMART... what's not to love? These girls don't understand that babies are A LOT of care and expense. But who cares when the tax payer is footing the bill. Are there any tax payers left in Scumtown? I mean Salamanca?
Thank you to that! That's what I was sayin! I have a teenager in Sallie school and I'm always hearing bout who's with who and these kids aren't using protection and they are proud of it! It's really scary! And what is learned by seeing all these preg girls who r bein taken care of and don't really have responsibilities except a curfew! The kids think its great that they don't have to live with their parents! That's what they see! Not all the years they have to take care of a child! They think bein a parent makes u an adult! Wow r they mistaken!

please dont be stupid

Location hidden

#15 Jan 23, 2011
DIDU wrote:
Me, I've paid taxes for years!
The Shadow Knows

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jan 24, 2011
DIDU wrote:
There's Girls Knocked up in Salamanca----Duh!!!!------What s the Difference where the Hell their from!?----or What color they are!!!-----Your a Piece of Work!!!--It would take Jacks or Better to beat your Pea Brain ideals!-----Your of one Opinion!!!---Yours-----Not!!!! -----You Rate a Big!!!!----Bite Me!!--It's a Good thing Ignorance is Bliss----you have the Corner on it!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 10

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2011
mmmhmm wrote:
If you review human reproductive history you will realize that "teen preganancy" is the biological optimum. So there really is essentially nothing wrong with it. What is wrong is the stigmatization sex and relationships and parenthood undergo within the strict guidelines of moralist goofs.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2011
DIDU wrote:
Brilliant. In a brainwashed sense.

I wonder about people like you. Since everything in your whole life is a welfare issue I wonder if you wake up with a headache and blame welfare. Stub your toe on the dresser and blame welfare. Approach your own general and literal impotance like it is a welfare issue.

Get over it. The anti welfare movement is strictly political, which is why it avoids all the most costly entitlements, social security and prescription drug/medicare for elderly people and veterans. And the entire shebang, from people buying vodka and Cadillacs with their food stamps and welfare checks is made up nonsense people find appealing because it allows them to feel very superior.
Know the truth

Fairport, NY

#19 Mar 11, 2011
I think that everyone needs to realize that each girl has a story.We personally know one of the girls attending the home and it is for her own well being.Her parents are the guilty ones here.They are slags and trash.They left this young woman for the wolves and yet she still has future !
Some of these girls probably do not belong there,but in this case,i'm glad she is.She and her baby are safe,and free from the horror show that was her family.I am proud of her,and hope to be a major part of thier lives when she gets to leave.Know some facts and stop being so judgemental before you spout off about "these pregnant girls" people out there care about them, i'm one of em'.

please dont be stupid

Location hidden

#20 Mar 11, 2011
Know the truth wrote:
I think that everyone needs to realize that each girl has a story.We personally know one of the girls attending the home and it is for her own well being.Her parents are the guilty ones here.They are slags and trash.They left this young woman for the wolves and yet she still has future !
Some of these girls probably do not belong there,but in this case,i'm glad she is.She and her baby are safe,and free from the horror show that was her family.I am proud of her,and hope to be a major part of thier lives when she gets to leave.Know some facts and stop being so judgemental before you spout off about "these pregnant girls" people out there care about them, i'm one of em'.
Well stated, if one child can be saved at birth and not tossed in a dumpster, and the mother learns from her mistake it will be worth the investment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roberta Donaldson 3 hr Cornplanter 8
Who is owed money from David C. Pfeiffer? 8 hr get off your lazy... 23
where is former State Trooprt Dan O^Brien. Is ... 10 hr James 1
Fat dikes living in trailer park 11 hr Roberta Donaldson 6
Tamerra white 16 hr Yup 7
Hurricane Katrina sweich ray 22 hr For REAL 19
Spring cleanup 2016 Sun Garbage Man 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages