sni new administration
the truth

Quincy, MA

#1 Dec 8, 2012
so what happened to the discussion about all the hirings and firings at the seneca nation of indians and all the cry babys?! it was quite enjoyable.
the truth

Quincy, MA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
oh i know. some cry baby cried about so much until it got removed!
wow

Salamanca, NY

#3 Dec 17, 2012
WTF... How do you get let go from the SNI back in November and still havent been paid severence pay or any of our vacation pay. Is the SNI a bunch of monkeys? Who don't know how to do paperwork???
Duh

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2012
"The truth"- you commented on your own post pretending to be someone else who agrees with you. How pathetic and funny and UNTRUTHFUL!!! hahahaha!!! From what I gather, many of the people who were laid off have come to realize that they prefer hanging out with their families & collecting unemployment rather than having someone like Cheryl Curry or Scott Snyder coming into their workplace attempting to intimidate or harass them. NO amount of money could be offered to me if I had to look at those pigs on a daily or even weekly basis. Thanks for doing all the qualified people a favor, I've seen plenty of smiling faces & great attitudes OUT of the SNI buildings and even more lazy, unqualified crab asses behind desks quivering in fear that they'll get the axe if they don't kiss the "kings" ring! Now you tell me whose trumped who? They're not crying around, they're laughing at people like The Truth!
Jake the Snake

Clarence Center, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Duh wrote:
"The truth"- you commented on your own post pretending to be someone else who agrees with you. How pathetic and funny and UNTRUTHFUL!!! hahahaha!!! From what I gather, many of the people who were laid off have come to realize that they prefer hanging out with their families & collecting unemployment rather than having someone like Cheryl Curry or Scott Snyder coming into their workplace attempting to intimidate or harass them. NO amount of money could be offered to me if I had to look at those pigs on a daily or even weekly basis. Thanks for doing all the qualified people a favor, I've seen plenty of smiling faces & great attitudes OUT of the SNI buildings and even more lazy, unqualified crab asses behind desks quivering in fear that they'll get the axe if they don't kiss the "kings" ring! Now you tell me whose trumped who? They're not crying around, they're laughing at people like The Truth!
Not to worry most of "the replacements" have been fired from the Nation for performance or alcohol problems before and most won't last long. Others are so used to not working they won't be able to adapt, and still others plain out right won't be able to figure it out. KARMA IS A BITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leslie gotta be friggin crazy 1 hr Lmfao die bitch 3
airplane food 1 hr Homang 2
A shooting could happen in Salamanca 4 hr Junker 23
elections 4 hr ali 2
years ago 4 hr ali 2
Da office catt county being Investigated corrup... 7 hr Right Then 20
Shut up Amos (Jun '14) 14 hr loner boner 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages