Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 16, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Don't get carried away with this Merry Christmas stuff yet. We still have this 12-21-12 thing to deal with. LMAO!!!
Cave Man

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Hoosah wrote:
Folks - Please - take a rest on the bad mouthing of each other and the rotten things said of many subjects other than people - please !- it is Christmas and a time to rejoice and be kind - pls don't slam me , just be kind? Even if just for a few days - it is a start
Hoosah... Oh my you ask a lot for a post in Salamanca topix. Hope this request comes true.

Merry Christmas to you.

Concerned Onlooker

Location hidden

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Get Real wrote:
Don't get carried away with this Merry Christmas stuff yet. We still have this 12-21-12 thing to deal with. LMAO!!!
NASA has already proved the 12/21/12 DOOMSDAY SCENARIO WRONG !!!
340doc

Hollywood, FL

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Hoosah wrote:
Folks - Please - take a rest on the bad mouthing of each other and the rotten things said of many subjects other than people - please !- it is Christmas and a time to rejoice and be kind - pls don't slam me , just be kind? Even if just for a few days - it is a start
For Sure, Merry Christmas Everyone! Lets take a minute to think of everyone thats important in our lives!
4 Days and Counting

Salamanca, NY

#9 Dec 17, 2012
NASA is just trying to prevent mass hysteria. What do you want them to say: "The Mayans are right, 4 more days until its over!" It would be exciting if it were true though, look at the bright side, don't have to buy X-Mas presents!

Salamanca

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Cave Man on the road wrote:
Yep, I said that to you.
Merry Christmas to you as well !!

Merry Christmas to all !!!

Salamanca

#11 Dec 17, 2012
For all of you that do not want to loose Topix time looking out the window for the end of the world on Friday you can punch in this link !!
LOL

http://news.yahoo.com/doomsday-2012-watch-end...
Hoosah

San Jose, CA

#12 Dec 17, 2012
340doc wrote:
<quoted text>For Sure, Merry Christmas Everyone! Lets take a minute to think of everyone thats important in our lives!
Cave Man, 340 and All - Thanks and really, really, really - It is all good people on Topix - it is so much better helping each other! Let's go for no bashing until New Years!

Since: Nov 12

Herndon, VA

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Merry CHRIStmas!!

“WTF”

It said Hometown, not location

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Merry ChrisTMAS Chris-t-mos-pher =)
All your doomsday lovers eat my donkey, I'm going to kill myself financially like I do every year to make my kids think some imaginary being brought them gifts while I take no credit and continue to be the donkey that makes them behave, they will play with the toys untill they break (not long generic yet expensive BS anymore) and life will go on and on and on and on, the way we live may change, which would be totally normal if you payed any attention to history....
Life is what it is, roll with the punch or get knocked out... that is your choice =)
Happy Holidays.
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Hey if NASA is wrong about the 21st who is going to be around the 22 to tell them?
Some people sure know how to take the fun outta stuff!!!
Hoosah

San Jose, CA

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Joe Ginnery wrote:
All your doomsday lovers eat my donkey, I'm going to kill myself financially like I do every year to make my kids think some imaginary being brought them gifts while I take no credit and continue to be the donkey that makes them behave, they will play with the toys untill they break (not long generic yet expensive BS anymore) and life will go on and on and on and on, the way we live may change, which would be totally normal if you payed any attention to history....
Life is what it is, roll with the punch or get knocked out... that is your choice =)
Happy Holidays.
Joe - Merry Christmas!- You are showing a lot of heart - perhaps you are a little frustrated, but, by gosh your are doing for your kids! Thank You! Bless You!! Some sacrifice on your part, but for the kids! Thank You!
Hoosah

San Jose, CA

#17 Dec 17, 2012
make that "..you are doing it ..." (need to set the correct example!")

Merry Christmas Salamanca and surrounding communities!!

Cambridge, MA

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Joe Ginnery wrote:
Happy Holidays.
oh gee golly thanks lol tell everybody on topix my christmas nickname.. christmasfur however its spelled lol

“WTF”

It said Hometown, not location

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Your kind post gives me the tiny little bit that I need to continue my course despite all the negative crap I have endured, thank you!
I'm sorry for fading when I should be shining, but all these trolls flinging crap gets to me =)
Thanks for showing me not everybody should be called summers eve!
Cave Man

Rochester, NY

#20 Dec 20, 2012
Get Real wrote:
12/21/2012 at 1:06 am. Hmm.. yep I am alive, both vehicles and boat still in driveway. driveway still where it was 12/20/2012 at 12:59 pm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring it back to Vets Park Fri Weiner 2
Ronnie Szafranski Fri Lol 8
Tiffanys/ Club Paradise Fri Patron 18
Election SNI 2016 Thu Tell ya like it is 32
Dirtbike Thu hot dog 3
Murphy Thu Absolutely 4
Brandin Olson spends money on tattoos Thu apples 4 apples 2

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance