When is Carmen going to come out with...

When is Carmen going to come out with a platform

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

Resident

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Does he think he can improve the city tax base
WHAT

Salamanca, NY

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Are you joking or what? Carmen DOES NOT pay taxes on 2 of his houses in town!! He took them off in April sometime and put them into a natives name, and if you don't believe me its on the catt county real property website the address are 24 Pine and 21 Jewett!!!!! Some person we want in there for a mayor right?
herp derp

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Luke Wenke had one hell of a platform!! Too bad all you numbnuts made him say F### THIS DAM TOWN!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Salamanca, NY

#4 Sep 17, 2012
this city has gone to hell since we dont have a full time myor. Carmen has what it takes to run this little stinky town that we all live in. He has a great record but, ya all are to young to know what he did when he was mayor! look at the facts so what if you dont like him as a person vote the way you want but we will be in debt if that other a hole gets in. Plus look at the taxes we have 2 pay if i could i would get out of paying property taxes to he aint stupid! Taxes kill us poor people!
STUPID

Salamanca, NY

#5 Sep 17, 2012
oh yeah thats a real good role model for the city not to pay taxes when your WHITE!!!! It's people like him that are hurting the city, we have enough people living here that are entitled to not paying, not scum like him!!!!
FatsoeAtLarge

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Whens he gonna make that PIZZA ? When he s Mayor he gonna have a town Pizza Cook off an a Wing Wit Dit.
midnight rider

Salamanca, NY

#7 Sep 19, 2012
smitty collects checks as alderman and he doesnt pay taxes either
resident

Buffalo, NY

#8 Sep 19, 2012
midnight rider wrote:
smitty collects checks as alderman and he doesnt pay taxes either
Not much longer I hope!!
Yeah

Hamburg, NY

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Carmen will come out with a platform when they develop a material strong enough to support him.

Oh, wait - you mean a political platform. In that case, it's unnecessary. The sheep that follow him, already, don't need a platform to be swayed. The other folks, one would hope they're not dumb enough to fall for Carmen's shtick, anyway.

But, for giggles, how's this: Elect me, a tax-cheat, for mayor! Why the fook not?! Could it be any worse than before???
not Carmen

Lockport, NY

#10 Sep 19, 2012
I do remember when he was mayor before and that's why I won't vote for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump hates everybody 4 hr Man Cave 16
Full of shit 17 hr Duh 10
Amanda Fri Hmm 7
Who is this guy!? Dec 8 Lol 6
Where is the money they promised us? Dec 8 Native ... 77
608 Wildwood Ave BUST??? Dec 6 Libriterian 26
Best things that used to be in Salamanca (Nov '12) Dec 6 Concerned Onlooker 457

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance