H.S.S == HorseShoe Syndicates

H.S.S == HorseShoe Syndicates

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

towner

Irving, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Again im just interested in the getting some info about the MC. CAn anybody post something?
mikey

Irving, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
i seen a guy wearing those colors in a couple bars around salamanca. i also seen another just yesterday. not sure who they were tho. Nor did understand what the bottom rocker said??
friendly people

Brattleboro, VT

#3 Dec 9, 2012
There a non political club that just likes to ride and party occasionally. Met a few of them at pyramid several weeks ago drinking with the local kingsmen mc chapters both clubs were friendly and peaceful to drink with.
Lila

Salamanca, NY

#4 Dec 14, 2012
You can always send a private massage to their FB page. Horseshoe Syndicate
They will get back at you. If you run into one of the guys just talk to them, they are all pretty easy guys to talk to.
mikey

Irving, NY

#5 Dec 15, 2012
so im told their a native based club that claims the reservation. thats not bias to any race. i was told they have natives, ricans, whites, whatever...seems interesting. Does anyone know who in the MC or its members??
facebook them

Ilion, NY

#6 Dec 15, 2012
mikey wrote:
so im told their a native based club that claims the reservation. thats not bias to any race. i was told they have natives, ricans, whites, whatever...seems interesting. Does anyone know who in the MC or its members??
If you seriously wish to find out info about them Facebook them instead of asking for names on a known bashing site.
mikey

Irving, NY

#7 Dec 15, 2012
i haVE LOOKED ON FACEBOOK. but it hasnt been updated lately, i figured id ask on here.
Lila

Buffalo, NY

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Mikey like I stated before you need to post a msg on their FB page and they will get a hold of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salamanca Singles 1 hr Concerned Onlooker 7
The Brown/John Family 1 hr Curious 1
Barbara Redeye 1 hr A cousin 21
John John Terd Hound is a DRUNK 3 hr gossip queen 3
Who are Jay and Katelin anyways? 4 hr ur dupid 11
Batman stole beer in Salamanca 6 hr Ed m 2
jesse bartlett out of jail (Jan '14) 7 hr amber 16

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance