First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 5, 2012
This is why paranoid delusional schizophrenics shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
freedom fighter

Buffalo, NY

#22 Nov 5, 2012
yeah okay duh.
freedom fighter

Buffalo, NY

#23 Nov 5, 2012
I prefer the term going public.
freedom fighter

Buffalo, NY

#24 Nov 5, 2012
Prove it.
Wondering

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Nov 5, 2012
freedom fighter wrote:
no. exactly the opposite. I did not give up the children for money. I never even knew I had them. I was told I was gaining weight and not having a period because i was diabetic. Now finally I know that wasn't true. I was told I was going to be set up for selling the babies. These people can't have it both ways. Either I had the kids or I didn't. I most certainly did not sell them. Hence my search for my bank records as well as my medical records to see if I have a recorded GYN history.
Not to doubt your sanity or suggest that you are as nuts as "aint no way", there is a conclusive medical test to determine if you've ever had a pregnancy. You should start with that. Then think back to a time you were laying on your back with you legs in the air screaming your lungs out, it would be a good indication if you had a baby. If would seem like something that you would remember.

If you did, then there's a birth certificate somewhere. Go find it. Vital statistics aren't sealed.

I think that if you aren't sure if you had a baby or not, then in all likelihood you didn't. If you did, then it's probably better that its somewhere else. Babies aren't something you forget about.

If someone took your baby, then call the sheriff. There will be enough records to show that you had one and why its not with you now.

However I think the most likely scenario is that you are some strange troll looking for attention.

Location hidden

#26 Nov 5, 2012
Occam's Razor:

When faced with a multitude of possible solutions, the simplest one is most often correct.

So, are we to believe that there is this huge conspiracy where a woman never knew she was pregnant, then gave birth to children without her knowledge, only to have those children be taken away from her, and now does not even know whether or not she ever gave birth, or was ever even pregnant because it is all a coverup?

Or, are we to believe that woman is just insane, and going through the normal, well-documented motions of what insane people do?

I'll take door #2.
scootyscoot

Salamanca, NY

#28 Nov 5, 2012
freedom fighter wrote:
no. exactly the opposite. I did not give up the children for money. I never even knew I had them. I was told I was gaining weight and not having a period because i was diabetic. Now finally I know that wasn't true. I was told I was going to be set up for selling the babies. These people can't have it both ways. Either I had the kids or I didn't. I most certainly did not sell them. Hence my search for my bank records as well as my medical records to see if I have a recorded GYN history.
How many names do you have??? Are you the same one who posted under a different name and said you were Anna Ellis? And how in the world could you NOT know whether or not you had a baby? And again, why would you need bank records? If you really want help this is certainly not the place to come for it. I'm sorry, but you are sounding like a nut case. You need either an attorney or a good therapist. Either way you won't get help from this forum.
scootyscoot

Salamanca, NY

#29 Nov 5, 2012
s0meguy wrote:
Occam's Razor:
When faced with a multitude of possible solutions, the simplest one is most often correct.
So, are we to believe that there is this huge conspiracy where a woman never knew she was pregnant, then gave birth to children without her knowledge, only to have those children be taken away from her, and now does not even know whether or not she ever gave birth, or was ever even pregnant because it is all a coverup?
Or, are we to believe that woman is just insane, and going through the normal, well-documented motions of what insane people do?
I'll take door #2.
Ditzo! Oops,I mean ditto!
Ideas

Danielson, CT

#30 Nov 5, 2012
What the hell is going on in this convo? Now I fell a little crazy!
Wondering

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Nov 5, 2012
s0meguy wrote:
Occam's Razor:
I'll take door #2.
There is a troll behind door #3. That's the door I'm taking.

Location hidden

#32 Nov 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a troll behind door #3. That's the door I'm taking.
I'm willing to say that is a definite possibility.
cameo

Salamanca, NY

#33 Nov 5, 2012
If you believe someone to be unstable the best approach is to be kind and gentle. Please no name calling or smart remarks. If someone on here knows of her family, perhaps you should contact them.
wehaveasadcity

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Nov 5, 2012
cameo wrote:
If you believe someone to be unstable the best approach is to be kind and gentle. Please no name calling or smart remarks. If someone on here knows of her family, perhaps you should contact them.
That would be the responsible and mature thing to do.....sadly, most people on here are the opposite.
freedom fighter

Buffalo, NY

#35 Nov 5, 2012
What I am going to do now is stop responding. I have said my piece. Take it how you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jolene Lone 7 hr laughnatyou 1
Superbowl Pools 7 hr Seattle Gold Ring 1
Seneca Nation Marshalls 8 hr D REAL Concerned ... 51
spd 8 hr Snagged 2
Recipes and Coupons (Apr '13) 14 hr Sara 34
moe john jr 14 hr anon 20
Amos 14 hr anon 3
Salamanca Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web