Local Bands

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Sean

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 2, 2012
 
New to this area. Would like to go see some good playing bands. Anybody out there know anything? Thx
Andrea

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I like Luke & Ang. They are fun!!
lol

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Just dont waste your time and go see Iron Eyes...just a FYI... I would go outta town...generally bands dont play around here on friday nights, just Saturdays...check out the Wildwood they have different stuff every now and then.
Good Luck

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Well Sean. Good luck living in this crap hole of a town. There use to be a few good bands around here. Roll the Dice are good, they play at the Pub a lot. Screamin Lou was pretty good. But the last time I seen them at the Pyramid the singer was so cracked out that he was no where to be found most of the night. And when he was singing he could barely stand up and his singing sucked. Hopefully they find a new singer because the other 2 were really good. Olean has bands playing quite a bit you will have to check it out and post what you think.
Sean

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lol wrote:
Just dont waste your time and go see Iron Eyes...just a FYI... I would go outta town...generally bands dont play around here on friday nights, just Saturdays...check out the Wildwood they have different stuff every now and then.
Will do! I drove by that place the other day. Looks pretty nice. Thanks!!
Sean

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 2, 2012
 
Good Luck wrote:
Well Sean. Good luck living in this crap hole of a town. There use to be a few good bands around here. Roll the Dice are good, they play at the Pub a lot. Screamin Lou was pretty good. But the last time I seen them at the Pyramid the singer was so cracked out that he was no where to be found most of the night. And when he was singing he could barely stand up and his singing sucked. Hopefully they find a new singer because the other 2 were really good. Olean has bands playing quite a bit you will have to check it out and post what you think.
Wow really! ok. Love the names...roll the dice, screamin lou. Pretty cool
-strate- jacket

Westerlo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Depends on what kind of music you are into, there are more local bands than you think. Olean has shows in a few of its bars most weekends. Rock'n Ricks is 20 minutes from town and I caught a couple good local metal bands there, pretty sure he has regular shows every weekend and the price is right.
YEAH

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Good Luck wrote:
Well Sean. Good luck living in this crap hole of a town. There use to be a few good bands around here. Roll the Dice are good, they play at the Pub a lot. Screamin Lou was pretty good. But the last time I seen them at the Pyramid the singer was so cracked out that he was no where to be found most of the night. And when he was singing he could barely stand up and his singing sucked. Hopefully they find a new singer because the other 2 were really good. Olean has bands playing quite a bit you will have to check it out and post what you think.
I was there too, head's up MARK DECKER, crack kills. Apparently it makes you hair fall out too. Back in the day he was good, loved to hear them play, now not so much. Turn up the band to drown out the man who sounds like a dying dog, all fat and nasty with his greasy hair. Hang it up Mark! Or start a new band called HOLWING LOU!! At least that won't be deceiving. I thought his nasty a$$ went to jail along with all the other crack heads, must be he is a narc nowadays!
wondering

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The Wildwood USED to have bands. Now under "new managment" though and they lost all records of any scheduled shows. A good band to listen to is Witch Hazel ---- they were supposed to play there November 17th but who knows??????????
IHATENARCS

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 2, 2012
 
Narcs are bad!! Just as bad as his singing.
uhuh

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The best I've heard is Witch Hazel, if Wildwood has bands anymore. I hope they play there again soon.
Sean

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sounds like im def gonna have to see this witch hazel. Thanks for all this info everbody!
Heavy Metal

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 2, 2012
 
9mm Dental Plan rocks!!! Playing at Rocking Ricks in Limestone November 10th! 7pm!! Be there!! Rocking Ricks might be called something else, but it doesn't matter. It's gonna be fun as hell!!
Interesting

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 2, 2012
 
wondering wrote:
The Wildwood USED to have bands. Now under "new managment" though and they lost all records of any scheduled shows. A good band to listen to is Witch Hazel ---- they were supposed to play there November 17th but who knows??????????
You just gave yourself away, just who thought you were.
uncle crapper

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

theres a few good bands around just no place to play .
huh

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 3, 2012
 
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You just gave yourself away, just who thought you were.
Um what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Salamanca Forum right now

Search the Salamanca Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
B&F tire leaving town ? 2 hr Inga-macmont 55
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,189
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,290
I Love You Darrin (Jan '12) 10 hr hahaha 48
Butch Maybee (Oct '13) 18 hr High note 50
Bill Emborsky gonna get f*cked up bad 21 hr timginnery 3
Topix is a scumbag site 21 hr timginnery 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Salamanca Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Salamanca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••