Cobell v. Salazar Class Action Website

Cobell v. Salazar Class Action Website

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

coffee

Salamanca, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Why are you whinning and putting in a claim, and complaining about the measley amount of money you'll receive if you weren't even born when this happened?
whaaaa

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Why are you whining about what someone else is doin about something that doesn't even affect you?
coffee

Salamanca, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2012
whaaaa wrote:
Why are you whining about what someone else is doin about something that doesn't even affect you?
Why are you whinning that i'm whinning? btw it does effect me, it will be my tax dollars paying for it.
whaaaa

Queens Village, NY

#4 Sep 4, 2012
I am not whining. You are. You are whining about your miniscule tax contribution being used to pay for the us government getting caught yet again trying to get over on the Native Americans of this country and were caught big time. Maybe you should be directing your ire towards the perpetrators of this crime who still take and misappropriate your taxes and not the victims who actually lost more than what was awarded.
coffee

Salamanca, NY

#5 Sep 4, 2012
My issue is the fact that the ones claiming were not even born yet!
noneofyourbusine ss

Earlville, NY

#6 Sep 17, 2012
I just want to know when we are suppose to get the settlement. i hear one date then its changed.. then another date and thats changed. the govt is still messing with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So it it all true? 1 hr Looking 4 the truth 1
Lincoln Ave Hillarity 2 hr Concerned Onlooker 22
A brief summary of Q 2 hr Concerned Onlooker 14
Nice find Roseanne 2 hr Concerned Onlooker 2
Executive Orders 2 hr Concerned Onlooker 2
This is WINNING 2 hr Concerned Onlooker 2
IG report will expose MSM 2 hr Concerned Onlooker 3

Salamanca Jobs

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages