IAMWondering

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Where is the information shout the Salamanca bus of Randolph academy kids bus fight. No name was mentined? Why was it removed? If this kid has been locked upbefore, why isnt his name released?
why

Salamanca, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2012
They are minors. Besides, why give them the 'glory'?
SoTrue

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 25, 2012
The kid is a lowlife piece of shit and not worth the time. Everyone knows who did it whether it gets removed from not. His "mommy" must be so proud of him.
cover up

Salamanca, NY

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Or in this case....his grandma! The same grandma that covers up his crap and his thug sisters too!
Ohyeah

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 26, 2012
He is disgusting, Paige is disgusting, and their adoptive "grand mommy" is stupid for covering up everything they do.
Ewwwwww

Buffalo, NY

#6 Oct 26, 2012
I know who he is. Tru psychopath, his thug wannabe sister too. I think his entire biological family is screwed up. Hey isn't his uncle in prison for murder? I feel bad for tthat old couple that adopted them.
Hella

Jamaica, NY

#7 Oct 27, 2012
Ewwwwww wrote:
I know who he is. Tru psychopath, his thug wannabe sister too. I think his entire biological family is screwed up. Hey isn't his uncle in prison for murder? I feel bad for tthat old couple that adopted them.
Wrong Family Idiot ha ha ha
Ewwwwww

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 27, 2012
No, not the wrong family.Reynolds family is exactly who I meant.
Ewwwwww

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 27, 2012
His biological mothers brother, his uncle,is the murderer Eddie kindt.
for real

Salamanca, NY

#10 Oct 27, 2012
just wondering why none of the comments have been asking about how the other kid is.? Or who for that matter. It seems they must not be an angel either.???
And why is it no one seems to understand the fact that if this fight happened on a bus, their being stupid put all those on the bus in danger.?
Salarez

Buffalo, NY

#11 Oct 27, 2012
Neither are innocent,they are Randolph academy kids, but this crazy boy is 16, always in trouble, and he stomped on a 12 year olds head because he called him a name. The whole bus is trouble, but this kids obviously worse he did knock a 12 year old out and send him to the hospital after all.
for real

Salamanca, NY

#12 Oct 27, 2012
I can agree with that. But I still don't understand why ppl care more about names than they do the fact of safety of all those on or near the bus when the fight broke out. Thank God and bless the driver for keeping those involved/and not, safe. And what can be done to insure this kind of thing will not happen again??? because the next time, it might be you or me (and our family) in the minivan beside the bus.
your next

Schenectady, NY

#13 Oct 28, 2012
Get on the bus!
Hahaha

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 28, 2012
No one' s afraid ofthe crazy fish lipped boy who beats up 12 year olds. He looks like Jamie fox, ugly dirty little bastard.
Hella

Jamaica, NY

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Ewwwwww wrote:
His biological mothers brother, his uncle,is the murderer Eddie kindt.
Once again Wrong, I know who the biological Mother is, And the only brother she has is Kirby. No relation What so ever To Kindt.. If your Gonna talk shit At least Get it Right..
Uhhuh

Buffalo, NY

#16 Oct 30, 2012
Hs biological mother is Jackie .Her brother is Eddie kindt
uhuh

Buffalo, NY

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Uhhuh wrote:
Hs biological mother is Jackie .Her brother is Eddie kindt
You spelled that wrong!!!
Hehe

United States

#18 Oct 31, 2012
Quit hatin on brennin! Yal jus mad cuz he knocked out a white kid. And quit talkin shit about jacki u dumb broads. Get a life
hey

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Lol it wasnt a white kid. Dumbass!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Napoliís 1 hr nunya 2
Amanda 8 hr Thy 10
Cops pull over car 11 hr Working 6
trump hates everybody 14 hr hank 32
Where is the money they promised us? 16 hr Conrplanter 82
Community Action repairs home of Sex Offenders? 19 hr Concerned Onlooker 15
Amos is a nark these days 23 hr Duh 7

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance