#1 Feb 8, 2013
Heard it is ready to open.

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2013
blurp wrote:
Heard it is ready to open.
Still kinda cold there to be runnin' around bare-ass nekkid ain't it ???
History Repeats

Hartford, CT

#3 Feb 9, 2013
If his past business ventures are any indication this place wont last through the summer season. Wonder how someone like him was able to obtain a liquor license. Do you think David Pfeiffer will put up with people pissing on his bar stools? Do you think David Pfeiffer will still get his lights punched out in this place? What happened to the big bad bear that was talking out his ass before Christmas? Bet his daughter Heather is just so proud of her daddy.
Closer

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
It's going to be a biker bar. Lil' Piglet needs to surround himself with vermon to feel at home. If they're the ones people are saying are coming in, he screws those guys over and you'll see a big ball of fire up on the hill. Best case senario, he'll be in the middle of it.
Cave Man

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
HAHAHAHA.. We have a winner! Naming anything in Salamanca resort. To Funny! Good luck with that "resort". with the likes of bar flies and bench warmers swarming in and staying all day sucking down some draft beer? Oh yes, I can see the establishment being a real proud addition to Salamanca.
Hey bartender "let me gets another but make it one dem special ones this time",(special as in cold)!

Ooopsie, pardon the interruption... I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair onto the floor.
curious

Ardsley, NY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Where is it located?
Bear Club

Windsor, CT

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Is it true that this is going to be a gay club and resort for big hairy gay bikers? Isn't the word Bear code for a big hairy gay guy? I heard that David has said he is President of the Florida chapter of the Hells Angels. Does that mean that chapter is moving up to Salamanca? Does buying and wearing Harley clothing automatically make you a big bad biker? Wonder if David has ever pissed himself while sitting on his tricycle?
rumors

West Hartford, CT

#9 Feb 22, 2013
I heard that the name is going to be changed to the Soggy Bottom Club in honor of the owner, David Pfeiffer, because of his ability to piss his pants on command. Hearing that it is going to be a gay club this should be a hit! Andrew Stakum is going to love this place when he visits. He can park his roadster out front.
Hahahah

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2013
I usually have it valet parked when I go out. It's bithing fancy, just a little convertible to take my wife out in. I doubt that it's a gay club, but so what if it was. I guess you'd prefer am empty building than a business that contributed to your area. If you don't like what's being done with it you should have bought it. Or beter yet, open your own RV resprt to compete. Your quick to insult given the fact that you have annonimity. Why are you afraid to come out with your real identity? Scared much??
Hahahah

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2013
CB
Bed Pan

Farmington, CT

#12 Feb 23, 2013
Andrew, welcome back. With your vast experience with bed pans you and david will get along just fine. You dont mind the smell of stale urine, do you? He also needs help healing from bumps and bruises being delivered to him on a semi regular basis. Bring your wallet when you meet him. He only wants people around him that have money he can use. Andrew, being a nurse yourself do you have ability to obtain prescription drugs? You could be a new best friend with your connections and experience with urine cleanup. Glad your but does Lynn know you are here .
Hahahah

Saint Cloud, FL

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Help me figure this out. The fact that you are afraid to identify yourself leads me to one of two conclusions related to the vile you are spreading. 1. All your talk about this Bear Guy being weak and a loser is not true because you are obviously scared to identify yourself because of the repurcusions.
2. What you are saying is in fact 100% true. If this is the case then you are obviously weaker and more of a low life then the Bear because you still wont identify yourself.

So what is it, 1 or 2???

I have a pretty good idea who you are but your secret is safe with me. My motto is once a friend always a friend. Honestly, I read this site and can't believe how downhill Salamanca has gone.
Bed Pan

Woburn, MA

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Same old Andy.... I fell for your trick.... I am Brian!
Hahahah

United States

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Brian? I dont know any Brian's. I wouldn't call deductive reasoning a trick.
Bed Pan

Bedford, MA

#16 Feb 23, 2013
So do you have access to meds in the emergency room? Maybe Lynn can sneak some out. Let David know, he is looking for connections!
Hahahah

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Isnt this supposed to be about Bear Mtn?. Why are you changing the subject? As far as I'm concerned, its very obvious that you are afraid to identify yourself. You're afraid of Bear. Hahahahahah. I am literally laughing as I type this. You are scared of the very same guy you acuse of being weak, a fraud, incontinent, and everything else. What does that make you???? Thanks for the entertainment mystery friend.
Bed Pan

Bedford, MA

#18 Feb 24, 2013
I think your connection to a known abuser is enough to warrant an internal investigation at your place of work. I am very concerned that something very bad could be going on. Due to the fact that travel from florida to new york is a regular thing the FBI might have to get involved. As a concerned citizen I feel the need to protect the general public from drug abuse and all those involved..........Remember, before sitting down at Daves place check the seat, it might be wet with his stale urine!
Bed Pan

Bedford, MA

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Andrew, you are right, thus is about bear. I think its time to take your issues out of here and move them to the St. Cloud topix site. See you there!
Hahahah

United States

#20 Feb 24, 2013
This one is much more interesting! Keep changing the subject, face it you'r afraid of the guy. Hahah. Your afraid of, according to you, an old guy who pee's himself and gets his lights knocked out in bars. Hahahahahaha. I guess your wring about this fuy and he's actually pretty powerful.
Hahahah

United States

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Hacked code:3/2 @):.dos.@0308salamancatopix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sink Holes are Getting Repaired 3 hr Thats right 5
Parkview 3 hr Thats right 7
john kane 13 hr Concerned Onlooker 8
trump hates everybody 13 hr Concerned Onlooker 76
What a shame Sun Smh 4
News Area Police Reports (Dec '12) Sat Lone eye 25
Roadside Cafe Sat Thats right 8

Salamanca Jobs

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages