First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#112 Aug 10, 2012
i'm glad you found the courage to escape and evolve from a victim to a survivor. it may not be politically correct, but i do believe that a parent that allows their child(ren) to stay in an abusive home should be charged with (at least) endangering the welfare. children need to be kept safe and shouldn't be witness to abuse... most that are, become the abused or the abuser as adults.
ignorance

Salamanca, NY

#113 Aug 11, 2012
super serious wrote:
<quoted text>
what does this have to do with those damn indians or the oliverios or sue labuhn or jeff pond being a dumb dumb????? i know........NOTHING!!!!!!!!! i aint wearin no purple for no one, not no way not no how!!!!!
hah another insecure chump, as far as domestic violence no its not my business. I have gotten into fist fights with a couple different guys regarding beating their women, just to turn around and be the asshole the girl always stays with the guy anyways so its her choice the dude beats you and you dont like it leave "its not that easy" yes it is that easy, either you continue to deal with it and enjoy it or you find a man that wont hit you
dtf

Buffalo, NY

#114 Aug 11, 2012
what do you tell a woman with two black eyes ?

Nothing you already told her twice
Lol

United States

#115 Aug 11, 2012
ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>hah another insecure chump, as far as domestic violence no its not my business. I have gotten into fist fights with a couple different guys regarding beating their women, just to turn around and be the asshole the girl always stays with the guy anyways so its her choice the dude beats you and you dont like it leave "its not that easy" yes it is that easy, either you continue to deal with it and enjoy it or you find a man that wont hit you
So your an abuser as well. It doesn't matter who or why a person is it or hitting its all domestic violence. You can't judge or "help" someone by using the same tactic.
survivor

Buffalo, NY

#116 Aug 13, 2012
ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
hah another insecure chump, as far as domestic violence no its not my business. I have gotten into fist fights with a couple different guys regarding beating their women, just to turn around and be the asshole the girl always stays with the guy anyways so its her choice the dude beats you and you dont like it leave "its not that easy" yes it is that easy, either you continue to deal with it and enjoy it or you find a man that wont hit you
you picked the appropriate moniker for yourself
CPS

Buffalo, NY

#117 Nov 12, 2012
If you know a child is in an abusive home, CALL ME.

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

#118 Nov 12, 2012
Chris wrote:
Absolutely NOTHING justifies abuse! Sadly it still happens, BREAK THE SILENCE!!!!
BREAK THE CHAIN !! Most abuse comes from learning it as a child.. The rest is drug and alcohol related..

There is no excuse in the world for it... Teach your children a better way... Then they will then teach theirs.

Just~A~Thought
Survivor

Olean, NY

#119 Nov 14, 2012
I too am a survivor of domestic violence. What people don't understand is it is a gradual process of control. They make you fall head over heels in love with them and little by little they take away everything you have ever believed in. By the time you know what's going on, it's too late. Fortunately, I (barely) made it out alive. If you or someone you know is being abused in any sense of the word, PLEASE call for help!! It doesn't have to continue. It happens in every walk of life - I am an educated, professional woman and it happened to me! Thank you for bringing this topic to light - more people need to be aware that it is a serious, real problem!
sad story is a nut case

Salamanca, NY

#120 Nov 14, 2012
Survivor wrote:
I too am a survivor of domestic violence. What people don't understand is it is a gradual process of control. They make you fall head over heels in love with them and little by little they take away everything you have ever believed in. By the time you know what's going on, it's too late. Fortunately, I (barely) made it out alive. If you or someone you know is being abused in any sense of the word, PLEASE call for help!! It doesn't have to continue. It happens in every walk of life - I am an educated, professional woman and it happened to me! Thank you for bringing this topic to light - more people need to be aware that it is a serious, real problem!
Hi sad story, i see you're strutting around topix reminding everyone of your big brain, and your wonderful edcuation! Fake dumb bitch is about all you really are!
Survivor

Olean, NY

#121 Nov 14, 2012
sad story is a nut case wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sad story, i see you're strutting around topix reminding everyone of your big brain, and your wonderful edcuation! Fake dumb bitch is about all you really are!
Why are you constantly bashing me? This is a serious topic and you are making it something it isn't. I'm not reminding anyone of my brain or my education. I was simply making a point that it can happen to anyone. If you wanna mess with me and you are so sure you know who I am - contact me - lets talk. Otherwise, leave me and my comments alone unless they pertain to you. Thank you!
Survivor

Olean, NY

#122 Nov 14, 2012
And Im not "sad story" - you got the wrong person!
sad story is a nut case

Salamanca, NY

#123 Nov 14, 2012
Survivor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you constantly bashing me? This is a serious topic and you are making it something it isn't. I'm not reminding anyone of my brain or my education. I was simply making a point that it can happen to anyone. If you wanna mess with me and you are so sure you know who I am - contact me - lets talk. Otherwise, leave me and my comments alone unless they pertain to you. Thank you!
oh poor me, poor me!...only you can bash people, right? For the record i don't think you're anything special, and i'm not in awe of your education. Shouldn't you be in a session messing with peoples minds right about now? Oh hail to queen shrink!! bahahaha
Survivor

Olean, NY

#124 Nov 14, 2012
I am not who you think I am..... please stop.
sad story is a nut case

Salamanca, NY

#125 Nov 14, 2012
Survivor wrote:
I am not who you think I am..... please stop.
Quit whinning like a little bitch girl! When we meet, i'll be asking you a couple of questions. I hope you have a nice day. Work hard for all of us uneducated people out here in topix land. Thanks!*wink*
megan

Salamanca, NY

#127 Jun 11, 2014
I was kooking at this old topix n i find that so many if u r so quick to judge n blame THE VICTIM.
duh

Danielson, CT

#128 Jun 12, 2014
Is this directed to Kerri dowdy and John Abrams Jr? Lol jeeez what did he do to her THIS time? He'll never learn.
mee

Durham, NC

#129 Jun 22, 2014
Kerrie needs to quit slandering and het over herself already. I would hit you too, you are obviously annoying
seriously

Salamanca, NY

#130 Jun 22, 2014
kerrie lynne wrote:
i'm glad you found the courage to escape and evolve from a victim to a survivor. it may not be politically correct, but i do believe that a parent that allows their child(ren) to stay in an abusive home should be charged with (at least) endangering the welfare. children need to be kept safe and shouldn't be witness to abuse... most that are, become the abused or the abuser as adults.
walk a mile in those shoes b4 u make judgement. i wwe were mire unsafe after i left. most of us r most dv deaths happen after leaving!!!
seriously

Salamanca, NY

#131 Jun 22, 2014
O and btw cps does press charges Neglect!! But they sure don't help anyone i know!!!the system needs to change and ppl need educated it is nit the victims fault that's like blaming the person who was killed nit the killer
truth

Salamanca, NY

#132 Jun 25, 2014
Agree serious subject n people bash ibstead can we try to have a serioys conversation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr henu 6,429
Mother-daughter lesbian relationship?? 5 hr interesting 3
Top 10 things natives do better than whitey 9 hr mo-money 5
No Way Bova should ever be Prez 17 hr Fake 1
That Time Again Break Ups 20 hr The ONE and ONLY C O 2
Maurice Mo John 20 hr smile 20
The Bills are actually winning?? 22 hr Wooaaahhh 1
•••
•••
•••

Salamanca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Salamanca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Salamanca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salamanca
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••