Teacher under investigation suspended

Dec 12, 2011 Full story: WIVB-TV Buffalo 230

SALAMANCA, N.Y. - Talk is swirling around the Salamanca City Central School District where a district employee is on administrative leave and administrators and Cattaraugus County Sheriff's officials are leading their own investigations.

Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Just a Tax Payer

Lancaster, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2011
I hope we do not have to pay his wages for a couple years like we paided C. Crist or are we still payiny?
Student

Salamanca, NY

#3 Dec 13, 2011
I dont think he did it but thats just what i think.
dontworryaboutit

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2011
ive known the teacher for years... and I dont believe it.. not one bit. kids lie...
Me To

Buffalo, NY

#7 Dec 13, 2011
yep.......... people lie all the time. It's sick not saying he didnt do it , BUT if you piss someone off they can turn right around yelling you touched them..........

** Scarey , scarey world we live in **
unicornlove

Salamanca, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2011
what did he do and who is it
Ought to know

Eden, NY

#9 Dec 13, 2011
He did nothing. The girl lied and has reportedly admitted it to people in school. They gave to investigate, so he had to be suspended .
Think

Eden, NY

#11 Dec 13, 2011
kerrie lynne wrote:
what do you think about the last paragraph in the article? i found it odd.
I take it as they don't have proof he did anything, because he didn't and thisntroubled girl is lying, so they can't charge him of anything. Therefore, no reason to notifybparentsnof and get the public all in a tizzy
parent

Salamanca, NY

#12 Dec 13, 2011
close the school down for a month. Make all the teachers, administrators, staff, board members, students and parents attend and be certified against child sexual abuse, bullying, harrassment etc. Then rewrite the policy on what will happen if there is an infraction of the rules. Make it swift and harsh. To insure compliance make all involved sign and have a notarized contract. Then there is no question of the consequences. Put an end to it now.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 13, 2011
parent wrote:
close the school down for a month. Make all the teachers, administrators, staff, board members, students and parents attend and be certified against child sexual abuse, bullying, harrassment etc. Then rewrite the policy on what will happen if there is an infraction of the rules. Make it swift and harsh. To insure compliance make all involved sign and have a notarized contract. Then there is no question of the consequences. Put an end to it now.
Yeah. That will totally work. Giving teachers a farce "stamp of certification" and creating even morr paperwork and laws has ALWAYS fixed problems, whatever it may be. In the mean time let's close the school down for an entire month so the kids are smoking even more pot at their welfare infested houses and being even less productive than they already are.

How about the kids stop bragging about who they sleep with, students OR teachers, Salamanca's mentality be shaped up by the school hiring "stricter" teachers, and making a separate indian school option available so they're away from the students who actually want to work. Not that all indians are losers, but the ones that are have that mentality that "I'm an indian, I don't have to do shit!" so those indian students would obviously be the ones going to that optional school.
dontworryaboutit

United States

#19 Dec 14, 2011
I know as a sub at school.. i dont have contact with students out side of the school.. i do have neices and nephews that I hug.. and of course my own kids. but would i hug another student.. no way. cause i dont want accusations flying. teachers and coaches do need to be careful..
someonewhoknows

Olanta, PA

#20 Dec 14, 2011
this teacher did it.
simply put.

stop accusing victims!
Me To

Buffalo, NY

#21 Dec 14, 2011
This girl should have her parents foot stuck right up her ass for lying and ruing a life!!!!!!!!!!1
Me To

Buffalo, NY

#22 Dec 14, 2011
someonewhoknows wrote:
this teacher did it.
simply put.
stop accusing victims!
and you know for sure how??????????
FYI.......... Every victim is not a victim!!!!!!!!
Udontknowjack

Buffalo, NY

#26 Dec 14, 2011
someonewhoknows wrote:
this teacher did it.
simply put.
stop accusing victims!
Not, I do not believe he did. This girl was well know for spreading lies and rumors about everyone,including herself, for attention. She does this every where she transfers to each year orntwo.
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

#28 Dec 14, 2011
parent wrote:
That has to be damn near the most ignorant thing I have ever seen anyone stupid enough to actually put into print!
dontworryaboutit

United States

#29 Dec 14, 2011
lol funny unless u were there u dont know.. hate to say it I dont believe kids. my experience has been they lie or mis construe alot. read into things... and until he is proven guilty in a court of law.. I stand by my friend and his family..
The Kid

Valley, AL

#33 Dec 14, 2011
This girl got in trouble for the same thing a few years back. Explain that..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37 Dec 15, 2011
noone even knows what he's being accused of. The article just says inappropriate communications or correspondence is being investigated. this is a news station making a story where there really isnt one. People can't wait to jump conclusions. a rumor gets started and the school has to investigate. god knows kids never start rumors or anything.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38 Dec 15, 2011
Udontknowjack wrote:
<quoted text>
Not, I do not believe he did. This girl was well know for spreading lies and rumors about everyone,including herself, for attention. She does this every where she transfers to each year orntwo.
I heard the same thing.
whatisittoyou

Clifton Park, NY

#40 Dec 15, 2011
please dont be stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was released from other school districts about similar allegations the the Sal., BOE messed up their back ground check! I can see once he was released and explained that he wasn't guilty and spelled out the circumstances but twice; nope! You wonder why the Sal., BOE is incompetent if this actually happened!!!
The teachers do go thro a back ground check.. the schools are interviewed. as for the allegations.. thats bogus. as im close to the family.. sad that when a student doesnt like a teacher cause they wont allow them to "play on the team cause of their accademics" they are then accused of inappropriate behavior.. with said student.. but then again the student is the "victim" because she is a "minor".. sorry but students lie, alot. girls have infatuations over teachers.. shoot when I was in school i had a crush on a teacher.. couldnt wait to be in his class. not to mention a certian english teacher that hit on all the girls with low cut shirts and short skirts.. really.. nothing ever happened to him..
the teacher is question tho, has been accused of wrong doing.. and that is just an accusation.. and what happens when his name is cleared..? you still going to lynch him on here.. i hope he gets his job back.. I know I trust him with my kid.. oh and she plays soccer and was in his class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Reed is a great Man 22 min Annoyed 4
Kali Johnny john ?? 27 min Annoyed 2
who is gonna be our next mayor? 2 hr Go Ron 20
Pat Reed Retirement 2 hr Voter 1
Nikki French crack house 3 hr Frog 6
Carmen using Janet 7 hr Karen 1
Occupational health services on Front ave 8 hr hello 2
Salamanca Dating
Find my Match

Salamanca Jobs