Shooting threat SHS
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lol

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Is the school going to notify the parents of the shooting threat made on the wall of the bathroom in the middle school? Individual names were listed. How do they know they can keep the kids safe? They cant even control the fights in that school. How can they control this?
Lol

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Sorry about my name i used it previously. I don't find this funny at all.
wow

Salamanca, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
i know of some parents are going over today to sit down and talk to who ever wants to be in charge of this school its pretty sad that this child wants to be on the news and he or she wants to shoot 30 people on friday
wehaveasadcity

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2012
What the heck!?! Are you serious, and the school doesn't feel the need to share this information? I just don't get that!
surprised not

Salamanca, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Kids w mental issues in Salamanca schools? Well am I just totally surprised.
wehaveasadcity

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Ok, so apparently it is true. My son just sent me a text saying he didn't want to go to school Friday because of it. Our children shouldn't have to worry about things like this. I wonder if the school will count Friday as an illegal absence, they certainly shouldn't!
Concerned Parent

Buffalo, NY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
names of children listed???
Old news

Woburn, MA

#8 Dec 19, 2012
The school DID notify everyone
Robert Breidenstein

Buffalo, NY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
I can confirm the following items and this information was sent in a district-ide broadcast to all known student contacts, guardians and faculty:

1) yes an unspecified threat was made and it was written on a bathroom wall

2) No there were not any names listed

3) Upon immediate investigation,the graffitti message is not perceived as credible

4) Additional security protocols are being implemented to insure the safety of all students INCLUDING: requesting photo identification of visitors, increased security (precense on campus) and requiring entry only through the Main Entrances.

Safety is a priority and concern
Thank you,
Robert Breidenstein
Superintendent
Wow

United States

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Mr. Breidenstein could you tell me what you plan to do about the daily fights, and complete lack of control by the administration?
babydoll

Salamanca, NY

#11 Dec 19, 2012
I have a nephew , family and some of my daughters friends that go to that school so if i were their parents KEEP THEM HOME !!!!! My daughter is worried for her friends now and it sickens me that kids or even adults these days act like this :(
imsnitchbitch

Depew, NY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Robert Breidenstein wrote:
I can confirm the following items and this information was sent in a district-ide broadcast to all known student contacts, guardians and faculty:

3) Upon immediate investigation,the graffitti message is not perceived as credible

4) Additional security protocols are being implemented to insure the safety of all students INCLUDING: requesting photo identification of visitors, increased security (precense on campus) and requiring entry only through the Main Entrances.

Thank you,
Robert Breidenstein
Superintendent
nice update cause there really isnt much more you can do and you will get idiots asking a bunch more stupid questions acting like there is more you can do.
imsnitchbitch

Depew, NY

#13 Dec 19, 2012
Robert Breidenstein wrote:

Thank you,
Robert Breidenstein
Superintendent
so just post and dont check back cause everyone will be compelled to have you answer all there concerns here on topix because they are important and demand answers.
info

Salamanca, NY

#14 Dec 19, 2012
it was just posted on the school web site as well
NOT

Buffalo, NY

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Old news wrote:
The school DID notify everyone
I have two kids one in JR High and one in SR High, the school hasn't notified me, so you are wrong. But a boy in my daughters class called her last night and told her not to go friday because there is going to be a shooting. That is f8cked up. And she said she is going because she doesn't want to ruin her perfect attendance. When I called the school they said how stupid, it is just a kid trying to get out of going to school. I was going to let her go and then sign her right out, but if there is something that could happen it will probably be early when the doors are open for anyone to come in. This crap is CRAZY!!! My kids won't be there on friday!
step up

Little Valley, NY

#19 Dec 19, 2012
confirmed wrote:
There is a large group of students who are not showing up on Friday as a way of protesting the school's lack of order.
Mostly it will probably be all the ones who don't want to be there anyway. So maybe the rest will get real good lessons because they wont have to deal with the half wits disrupting class.
step up

Little Valley, NY

#20 Dec 19, 2012
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, aren't you supposed to be working today? You sit and read Topix at work? Wow.
Did I miss in there where he stated he read topix? He might possibly read it out side of the work day also.

It may be his way of staying up to date with the jackwagons in town and their real concerns regarding things lol.
step up

Little Valley, NY

#22 Dec 19, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the time he posted it, he was clearly working during that time. This thread was started less than 3 hours ago (it's 11:20 AM right now)
Sorry my mistake. I thought it was a cut and paste someone put up from a message they had received.

I'm thinking it probably went out to a bunch of different contacts/media outlets at the same time? Facebook page etc.
just asking

Tonawanda, NY

#23 Dec 19, 2012
I'm sure his secretary takes care of posting on FB as well as other correspondence from him.
info

Salamanca, NY

#24 Dec 19, 2012
step up wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss in there where he stated he read topix? He might possibly read it out side of the work day also.
It may be his way of staying up to date with the jackwagons in town and their real concerns regarding things lol.
actually since i'm watching both topix and the school web site, i can tell you the info was posted on topix first!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dasia Skinner, My Grand Daughter is Missing! 20 min Badgerbee 19
Leslie Finch GUILTY! 44 min Bobby 2
Goobers cafe (Jan '14) 1 hr Fred 14
silver bells 2016 1 hr erin 5
Erin Koch 1 hr vanessa 3
James Porter (Apr '15) 4 hr Justice for Mila 34
The media 10 hr Trump Won get ove... 12

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance