SadStory

Olean, NY

#41 Nov 10, 2012
Obviously, you do not know that victims of sexual abuse feel a huge sense of shame and guilt. Yes, we as adults have compassion for these kids, because we know it is not their fault, that they were victims. When you are victimized, especially by someone close that you are supposed to trust, there is a plethora of feelings that run thru ttheir heads. I'm not emotionally upset, honestly could care less. I feel for the girl, hope everyone gets what is coming to them and that she is able to find peace eventually. I am a bit confused about why you feel the need to harm her in this way... And you can call me whatever you like... I have seen people bashing your family, and you defending them.... actually I have defended you as well in here...So you of all people should know how hateful this site is , and the daughter should never have been brought up in this thread saying the things that you said...
jusaying

Buffalo, NY

#42 Nov 10, 2012
jusayin wrote:
<quoted text>
everytime you comment on this thread, it moves to the top of the page bringing it more attention, making you the pot calling the kettle
and there you go again. maybe you think proving that you are "in the right" is more important to you than protecting the privacy of this child.
SadStory

Olean, NY

#43 Nov 10, 2012
jusaying wrote:
<quoted text>
and there you go again. maybe you think proving that you are "in the right" is more important to you than protecting the privacy of this child.
I was not the one who violated her privacy..... better talk to Tim... Its already out here and the damage has been done... if at all it is even true...
jusayin

Buffalo, NY

#44 Nov 10, 2012
SadStory wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not the one who violated her privacy..... better talk to Tim... Its already out here and the damage has been done... if at all it is even true...
you sooooo missed the point

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

#45 Nov 10, 2012
SadStory wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not the one who violated her privacy..... better talk to Tim... Its already out here and the damage has been done... if at all it is even true...
Talk to me ??????? Show me one post that I used any childs name or even implied a name..

Seems your the one focusing on the childs involment more than anyone on this site... Mine was on a Tina Wagoner and 3 men I have not even named... YET !!!
As well as a motive for burning her trailer to the ground.
And yes what I have posted is "true" !!
Ginnery

Herndon, VA

#46 Nov 10, 2012
SadStory wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not the one who violated her privacy..... better talk to Tim... Its already out here and the damage has been done... if at all it is even true...
nag nag nag..... your the one that sounds like a nosey bitch.... If nobody knows the truth of what took place in that trailor then how will that girl be protected? The scumbag guys that were raping this child are still out there! Stop being a nosey bitch and shut up or help protect this girl! Oh and another thing... the trailor being burnt down is related to this whole convo becouse ... the trailor was burned to get rid of the evidence of what was happing so the scumbags involved are safe and can get at another child.... bye bye now
Question

Buffalo, NY

#47 Nov 10, 2012
Which ginnery was charged with having sex with his own young daughter?
Curiosity

Buffalo, NY

#48 Nov 10, 2012
Name the men.Why protect them?
wow

United States

#49 Nov 10, 2012
I wasn't gonna get involved, but... noone knew about anything other than the fact that there was a fire. That was all people needed to know. Then, you felt the need to give us the "whole" story. Wtf? How can you not see that as wrong?
Factual

Buffalo, NY

#50 Nov 10, 2012
The child should NOT feel ashamed,the ADULTS should be. The information should not have been on this site,and i would hope that her peers would be decent enough to not tease and bully her. But kids,and adults, can be cruel. If she or her friends do read this then do not feel ashamed that your mother didn't protect you, it s not your fault. and to her peers do not bully her because of this,you should know better.
told by a good source
#51 Nov 10, 2012
i was told that one of the 3 men involved name is chris tarehune (not sure on the spelling) and hes curently enjoying a nice long stay in little valleys jail. serves him right! hell is where the 3men and the mother belong!!! theres my two cents, carry on!!!
Who

Buffalo, NY

#52 Nov 10, 2012
Terhune?
scootyscoot

Salamanca, NY

#53 Nov 10, 2012
If what I remember about this poor little girl she is unable to even comprehend what has apparently been happening to her. ANYONE who had knowledge of what has been going on should be charged too! There is a hotline for reporting any kind of child abuse and the caller is NOT required to give their name. OMG!! It is incomprehensible to me that anyone could have knowledge of and this didn't initiate an investigation. If I had known I would have most certainly paid a visit to Tina, taken the child out of there and dealt with any consequences of my actions later. This whole thing is shocking and appalling! And anyone participating in this thread who knew and didn't report should be so ashamed. What is wrong with you???
told by a good source
#54 Nov 11, 2012
Who wrote:
Terhune?
yah i guess thats howd you spell it. i was told by a very good source that this is true.
SadStory

Olean, NY

#55 Nov 11, 2012
timginnery wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to me ??????? Show me one post that I used any childs name or even implied a name..
Seems your the one focusing on the childs involment more than anyone on this site... Mine was on a Tina Wagoner and 3 men I have not even named... YET !!!
As well as a motive for burning her trailer to the ground.
And yes what I have posted is "true" !!
I think you implied plenty....enough that everyone knows who she is...
SadStory

Olean, NY

#56 Nov 11, 2012
wow wrote:
I wasn't gonna get involved, but... noone knew about anything other than the fact that there was a fire. That was all people needed to know. Then, you felt the need to give us the "whole" story. Wtf? How can you not see that as wrong?
That was the point that I was trying to make... Thank you!
Dum bass

Salamanca, NY

#57 Nov 11, 2012
SadStory wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are soooo not gettting it dude.... I am not hiding anything.. Iam no way involved... I just know who Tina is and was never impressed with her. My point is you posted on the Worldwide Web what happened to the girl...after she was already taken away in a safe spot. Now thanks to your big mouth, everyone knows what happened to her ...and she has to live with the shame of everyone knowing.... Stellar move Tim....
Well.... it seems to me you are hiding your name, your gender, your age, your involvement with the woman, girl, and men. Your professional career choice, your income level, your history of sexual abuse (yeah it's clear you are a victim otherwise you wouldn't champion your "cause" as passionately) I can continue to list things you are hiding but I will end it with it wasn't you but it could have been, it wasn't your daughter, but it could have been. I have kids that I'm worried about. I get your point, we all do. We all just know it's better for it to be in the open, the rumor mill spills faster with word of mouth considering most of the loud mouths can't spell and probably don't know how to work a computer either, posting information on this site isn't ruining her life, it's already been ruined and people will be more likely to feel compassion for the little girl, maybe one or 2 people in her school will mess with her about it, but they will look bad for doing it and probably be subjected to a lynch mob by their peers

Oh and be careful your letting your emotions betray your hidden persona 'dude' and of course you would say you aren't involved and what is the point of talking about a fire without talking about why the fire got lit? the fire on fanchers(spelling?) wasn't talked about without talking about the kids who started it and why they did etc. yeah a big concern with fires are why and how they were started

For the person asking about the Ginnery's, if I understand that situation correctly, it had nothing to do with a fire in hemlock, it was taken care of with the scumbag as a registered offender, and it was a member of the Ginnery family that reported it to the police in the first place, any other off topic bullshit that you want to spread around farmer brown? I'm sure you have skeletons
SadStory

Olean, NY

#58 Nov 11, 2012
Dum bass wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.... it seems to me you are hiding your name, your gender, your age, your involvement with the woman, girl, and men. Your professional career choice, your income level, your history of sexual abuse (yeah it's clear you are a victim otherwise you wouldn't champion your "cause" as passionately) I can continue to list things you are hiding but I will end it with it wasn't you but it could have been, it wasn't your daughter, but it could have been. I have kids that I'm worried about. I get your point, we all do. We all just know it's better for it to be in the open, the rumor mill spills faster with word of mouth considering most of the loud mouths can't spell and probably don't know how to work a computer either, posting information on this site isn't ruining her life, it's already been ruined and people will be more likely to feel compassion for the little girl, maybe one or 2 people in her school will mess with her about it, but they will look bad for doing it and probably be subjected to a lynch mob by their peers
Oh and be careful your letting your emotions betray your hidden persona 'dude' and of course you would say you aren't involved and what is the point of talking about a fire without talking about why the fire got lit? the fire on fanchers(spelling?) wasn't talked about without talking about the kids who started it and why they did etc. yeah a big concern with fires are why and how they were started
For the person asking about the Ginnery's, if I understand that situation correctly, it had nothing to do with a fire in hemlock, it was taken care of with the scumbag as a registered offender, and it was a member of the Ginnery family that reported it to the police in the first place, any other off topic bullshit that you want to spread around farmer brown? I'm sure you have skeletons
First of all, why would I disclose info about myself on this site, considering the way people get bashed on here... But for the record, I will say that I never have been a victim. I have been a counselor for over 20 years for sexual abused teens. That is where my passion and knowledge comes from. Secondly, middle school kids are probably the cruelest aged group of kids there is. IIt was not necessary to put the sordid details of WHY it happened.
holahhh

United States

#59 Nov 11, 2012
look back into last year and see who was arrested for alleged child rape our endangering the welfare of a child. truth is I heard this gossip last year as it happened...n a few days later everyone knew.

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

#60 Nov 11, 2012
Question wrote:
Which ginnery was charged with having sex with his own young daughter?
Tracy. And what does that have to do with this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murphy 2 hr bow wow 1
Ronnie Szafranski 5 hr Kristen 3
Seneca Junction 6 hr Ed m 2
Election SNI 2016 11 hr dots 26
get rid of the black on the spd he's asking for... 22 hr Duh 6
Cat trappers Tue Go Blue Forever 43
mike provorse (Sep '12) Mon Jackie 32

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages