jc seneca bails danielle kelogg out o...

jc seneca bails danielle kelogg out of jail

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

NEW HORIZON

Conklin, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
WHAT HAVE SOME OF OUR PEOPLE COME TO???
inside eye

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
NEW HORIZON wrote:
WHAT HAVE SOME OF OUR PEOPLE COME TO???
is that for real? How do you know this and why would he do that?
lol

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Yeah makes me sick to know that he would as a nations leader bail out a white drunk who killed a baby! What is he thinking?
you kidding me right

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
she don't look white to me!
Hola Hell

Peabody, MA

#5 Dec 4, 2012
you kidding me right wrote:
she don't look white to me!
well then she is Italian or something. No she is not Native at all. Not by mother nor father. We Natives are ashamed that trashy drunk himself JC Seneca would stand by her. Their is no way she or anyone could possibly justify this murder as an accident or anything. She should never have been on the roads in that condition. An innocent child? Come on, either way you look at it. It is wrong. And this Kellogg wont live with it because she was drunk. Our deepest sympathy that anyone allowed her to be free even if its for a little while. The mother of that baby doesnt even have the chance to be with her other child because she is laying in a hospital bed. I will never go to Native Pride or Fatco, giving my money to a man that supports a murder.
Awesome

Olean, NY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
What happened?
Hola Hell

Boston, MA

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Awesome wrote:
What happened?
Read the paper or watch the news. It has been on the news since it happened. This girl Danielle Kelogg worked for JC @ Native Pride in Irving and last week @9:30AM she was driving up Rt.20 and passed out @ the wheel crossed over into on coming traffic in front of Signals and crashed into a car that had a 7month child and her mother. The baby died @ Lake Shore Hosp. The mom is in critical condition @ ECMC. Rumor is that they are only having a memorial and the burial will be after the mother is able to wake up and find out what is going on and probably to see her baby before she is buried. JC bailed out Danielle Kelogg and she is a free women for now.
Seneca Native Man

AOL

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Well that,s about as stupid as it can get, Something that only a hard up fool would do, He looks like he,s lost his mind. What,s gotten into people these days, We know now, Never ever vote for this guy ever. His money has made him as crazy as they come. Native Pride is a joke. JC does not stand for Jesus Christ.
Hola Hell

Boston, MA

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Seneca Native Man wrote:
Well that,s about as stupid as it can get, Something that only a hard up fool would do, He looks like he,s lost his mind. What,s gotten into people these days, We know now, Never ever vote for this guy ever. His money has made him as crazy as they come. Native Pride is a joke. JC does not stand for Jesus Christ.
I am glad to hear you agree on something Mr.Seneca Native Man. Now the family of JC is trying to deny that he is the reason for her freedom. JC lost it a long time ago. He may have lost weight but his head got bigger. Since he bought the bar room by the bills stadium he seems to think he is the man. He is drunk all the time and who knows maybe they were all drinking upstairs in Native Pride where Danielle was coming from. 9:30 in the morning? The headlines were baby killed on the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation but they fail to mention that she is not Native. JC supports all the local drug dealers in the Irving area and has for quite sometime. He doesent employ any Natives at either one of his stores and that is a shame. He doesnt want the Natives to air out his dirty laundry.
shame

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2012
@Hola Hell, the baby's funeral was today and the mother was discharged from the hospital this past thursday. She's well aware that her baby passed away. And as for JC? He'll eventually get his... They all do. Same with Danielle. I didn't want to comment but I felt like I had to tell you that the mom is indeed out.
Thoughts and prayers to that poor innocent baby and her family <3
Hola Hell

Cambridge, MA

#11 Dec 6, 2012
shame wrote:
@Hola Hell, the baby's funeral was today and the mother was discharged from the hospital this past thursday. She's well aware that her baby passed away. And as for JC? He'll eventually get his... They all do. Same with Danielle. I didn't want to comment but I felt like I had to tell you that the mom is indeed out.
Thoughts and prayers to that poor innocent baby and her family <3
As i mentioned "rumor has it" Dont think i am putting anything down by any means. Actually my family has donated many christmas gifts for the surviving child as i know they could use a little xtra help.So no shame on me for nothing.No i do not know this family at all but i was a customer @ signals when this tragedy happend. If you only knew what i saw. No i did not think i had to mention that but you want to shame me for making a comment on what someone else had posted and i am very upset with that memory that will carry with me the rest of my life. Nothing bad geared toward this family and yes my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and the responders.
shame

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Oh no! I think you have me misunderstood. I'm not shaming you for anything! My apologies. I've used shame on other posts, its just a word. Thank you for being kind and donating whatever you can to the family. From the bottom of my heart I am sorry that you witnessed it :( I really am. Bless you and everyone involved...
so sad

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
I am also sorry that you had to see that. What a tragedy. I'm really bothered by the whole situation. I don't know very many people who have never had a cpl of drinks, and then drove. It really makes you think.
NEW HORIZON

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Wow..
Unreal

Salamanca, NY

#15 Oct 28, 2016
WTF!?!! And he's running for President?!?
PEOPLES

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Oct 30, 2016
JC is all over saying end the corruption.
If I remember correctly,during Porter Administration didnt he make a back door deal with Porter? Landed himself a big cigarette contract.I remember wasn't he one of the people that were hiding information.Did he not get charged with cocaine.I'm sorry I don't trust this guy.
Funny

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Oct 31, 2016
One Nation states that they don't condone drugs or alcohol. Kinda funny cause Councillor Candidate Brandon Boushey was campaigning while buying a 12er of Bud Lights at the Depot last week...oh and what about Nikki Seneca piss drunk all the time running her mouth? JC the biggest hypocrite around! Coke, sex and booze are his vices....why would we want this creep to run our nation? LOL
Be aware

Bronx, NY

#19 Oct 31, 2016
Funny wrote:
One Nation states that they don't condone drugs or alcohol. Kinda funny cause Councillor Candidate Brandon Boushey was campaigning while buying a 12er of Bud Lights at the Depot last week...oh and what about Nikki Seneca piss drunk all the time running her mouth? JC the biggest hypocrite around! Coke, sex and booze are his vices....why would we want this creep to run our nation? LOL
People should really think about who they are voting for before they do. I've been hearing some pretty shady stuff from that party. I'm not seneca so I can't vote in it but how can you go and say Barry did all this stealing from the nation when two of your candidates did the same thing when they were in office last. Or how about the rumors that one of them hurt/killed a baby or that one is a child molester who both took plea deals. I'm not sure how true these are, but it's what is going around.
Funny

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Oct 31, 2016
Nikki Seneca is the biggest thief of them all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Terhune 1 hr Concerned Onlooker 6
David Bear Pfeiffer Update? 4 hr Damage 2
Kenzie Green 6 hr Weird 12
Who OD'd and died this time? 7 hr Intheknow 18
Salamanca schools looking to totaly waste 27 mi... Tue Shopper 2
Best things that used to be in Salamanca (Nov '12) Tue Bub 383
Seneca Nation Not Paying NYS Again Mar 27 Best choice 28

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance