Tony Lisi is a loser
queen of drag

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2011
What a mamas boy. What a drug addict. What a fairy drag queen. What a little bitch. What a loser. Did i mention hes almost 30, lives with his mother still, and is a loud and proud mamas boy?

please dont be stupid

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 9, 2011
queen of drag wrote:
What a mamas boy. What a drug addict. What a fairy drag queen. What a little bitch. What a loser. Did i mention hes almost 30, lives with his mother still, and is a loud and proud mamas boy?
Have your fact's straight but; are you referring to a LGBT?
donhate

Elkview, WV

#4 Dec 10, 2011
Who cares what he does or where he lives. Its his life. How is that affecting you?
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

#5 Dec 10, 2011
donhate wrote:
Who cares what he does or where he lives. Its his life. How is that affecting you?
Wait untill one of your kids come home and say,Hey dad this is my new boyfriend. Then let us know how you feel. LOL
not available

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2011
How the hell is this affecting you? He's proud of who he is, and if you don't like people who are LGBT, keep the comments to yourself! Let him deal with his own life and stop being a hating scumbag and get a life!
stupid maybe

Buffalo, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2011
not available wrote:
How the hell is this affecting you? He's proud of who he is, and if you don't like people who are LGBT, keep the comments to yourself! Let him deal with his own life and stop being a hating scumbag and get a life!
but what do those capitalized letters mean?
PigFatAnShortSti ck

United States

#9 Dec 12, 2011
queen of drag wrote:
So? What do you care ?
me

Salamanca, NY

#10 Dec 12, 2011
If he's such a loser then why does he have his own topic lmao..... Sounds like someone's jealous!!!
hot_trash

Altoona, PA

#11 Dec 12, 2011
I personally know Tony and unless you know the guy don't be talking trash about them. I bet your just jealous because he can get girls you can't. Sure he likes his fudge packed from time to time but that doesnt take away from the person he is.
whatever

Salamanca, NY

#12 Dec 14, 2011
I'm friends with Tony and he's funny, kind, accepting and likable. No, I'm not gay, lesbian, transgendered, "weird", etc. Everyone is different and in a unique situation that doesn't warrant judgment. You never know what someone's going through unless you get to know them personally. Listening to the crap people talk is only going to get you a painted-out fairytale about how your own dumb-ass is better than just about everyone elses'. Before you repudiate another person for their lifestyle or who you think they are, introduce yourself & get to know them...then talk crap if you feel it's necessary
crazy insane

Buffalo, NY

#13 Dec 14, 2011
I agree with 'whatever'. Also I think his mom is a MILF!

please dont be stupid

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2011
stupid maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
but what do those capitalized letters mean?
"lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender" people.

Aka (also know as) LGBT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roadside Cafe 1 hr Consumer 6
Federal Government setting up Drug Tests for Fo... 2 hr Ghost 13
What a shame 17 hr twizzler5 2
News Area Police Reports (Dec '12) 22 hr Lone eye 23
john kane 22 hr Uknowit 7
Cloud and Company 636 Wildwood Wed Wow 10
News Kinzua Dam: 50 years of flood control, memories (Sep '15) Tue Cornplanter 23

Salamanca Jobs

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages