Rid Blacks from Salamanca!

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
resident

Springfield, MA

#1 Dec 6, 2011
I remember when you didn't see a black person living in Salamanca unless the was prego. At the Zafron home. Salamanca was a much nicer town then. These blacks moving here from Buffalo need to leave!
appalled

Flushing, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2011
Too bad it's mostly the natives and low-income welfare white trash people causing all this crime, and I bet you fit into that demographic.
resident

Springfield, MA

#3 Dec 6, 2011
appalled wrote:
Too bad it's mostly the natives and low-income welfare white trash people causing all this crime, and I bet you fit into that demographic.
And you are probably black...the problem in Salamanca
U BUMPED UR HEAD

Salamanca, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2011
Lmao, we got the whites snorting up all the pills, the natives drinking up all the beer, oriental buying all the buildings and blacks getting all the girls pregnant. I don't think it could get any more liberal if we had rainbow street lights!
poop

Salamanca, NY

#5 Dec 6, 2011
appalled wrote:
Well said! true that.
jezebel

Salamanca, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2011
Personally there is more white trash in salamanca then there r blacks. Crime is all around salamanca too. Look at what just happened in randolph. N look at the sex offender list for salamanca..race is a touchy topic n its wrong to stereo type. Black white green purple who cares wrong is wrong. And the Bottomline to all of this is instead of sitting on topixs bitching about who is sleeping with who and having racial arguements is to unite as a community and find a solution to the problem.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 6, 2011
1. NA
2. AA
3. CA
4. HS
5. NoTA
U BUMPED UR HEAD

Salamanca, NY

#8 Dec 7, 2011
jezebel wrote:
Bottomline to all of this is instead of sitting on topixs bitching about who is sleeping with who and having racial arguements is to unite as a community and find a solution to the problem.
. LOL. Are you kidding? I said the same thing, but apparently these people enjoy misery, and really don't give two shyts about their community. If there is a shortage of things to b*tch at, or people to talk about, these *ssholes will find something to say. I've never met such a miserable bunch of nitwits, as I've met here in Salamanca and on Topix. Feels like the twilight zone. As soon as I think I've met the most moronic of all NY, they say "meet my friend!"
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

#9 Dec 7, 2011
Theres a lot of things that need removed from Salamanca. Black people aren't the number one thing that come first on my list.
not available

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2011
Keep your racist comments to yourself! I could say that we need all the trash out of salamanca! This means white trash, trash african americans, and trash natives! Get a f***ing life.
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

#11 Dec 10, 2011
U BUMPED UR HEAD wrote:
Lmao, we got the whites snorting up all the pills, the natives drinking up all the beer, oriental buying all the buildings and blacks getting all the girls pregnant. I don't think it could get any more liberal if we had rainbow street lights!
Maybe you could get the city to keep the christmas lites up year round for you.
Rude boy

Buffalo, NY

#12 Dec 10, 2011
He called the lights lites. Dumb ars!! So smart. Oh so smart. Boy for someone who points out other mistakes you sure make a lot. So let's pretend we're on here for our intelligent remarks. And not our out right hate for our fellow man. Tis the season. Jerk.
RightHandThunder

Salamanca, NY

#13 Dec 10, 2011
Rude boy wrote:
He called the lights lites. Dumb ars!! So smart. Oh so smart. Boy for someone who points out other mistakes you sure make a lot. So let's pretend we're on here for our intelligent remarks. And not our out right hate for our fellow man. Tis the season. Jerk.
. Lmao. Yeah that was ridiculous, wasn't gonna say anything. I always heard.. "better for ppl to think you're an idiot, than for you to open your mouth and prove it." He should have to write that 500 time.
Dumaz

Newark, NJ

#14 Dec 10, 2011
Really, you live on the Rez or on a forum of ppl that are on the Rez and u wanna lay down the race card? Please dnt judge Salamanca by what you read on these forums! These are the ppl are ppl that sit infront of there computers n bit*h about what a shutty town Salamanca is and dnt want to actually do anything about it, except of coarse bit*h about it! Community is just that! Green black white yellow or brown doesn't matter strenght in numbers, until you people support it, it will never change! And you will always have something to bit*xh about!
RightHandThunder

Salamanca, NY

#15 Dec 10, 2011
Dumaz wrote:
Really, you live on the Rez or on a forum of ppl that are on the Rez and u wanna lay down the race card? Please dnt judge Salamanca by what you read on these forums! These are the ppl are ppl that sit infront of there computers n bit*h about what a shutty town Salamanca is and dnt want to actually do anything about it, except of coarse bit*h about it! Community is just that! Green black white yellow or brown doesn't matter strenght in numbers, until you people support it, it will never change! And you will always have something to bit*xh about!
I agree with everything you said, my point was that every race has its stereotypical stamp on them. I'm Irish/Apache... I'm supposed to be drunk RIGHT NOW, but I don't drink lol

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 10, 2011
I wonder when people are gonna grow up and stop pointing at one race for everyones problems! wow people...this town is the way it is from whites, blacks and natives! this is the stupidest web site ever created! Its a way for people to talk about shit they know nothing about and to talk shit, when half these people probably dont have the balls to say shit to someones face! I'm fed up with this town for shit like this!
The Town Voice

Willingboro, NJ

#17 Dec 10, 2011
resident wrote:
I remember when you didn't see a black person living in Salamanca unless the was prego. At the Zafron home. Salamanca was a much nicer town then. These blacks moving here from Buffalo need to leave!
30 black people live in Salamanca, The population of blacks have decreased in Salamnca, so there aren't blacks moving in that town..........Clean up your own trash before you blame others.
idiots

Salamanca, NY

#18 Dec 10, 2011
The fact is that blacks are not the problem with Salamanca. There have been several African Americans who have lived peacefully in this town for years. Salamanca has more than its fair of scumbags and dopers living here, but we now also have scum coming from Buffalo to engage in illegal activities. The majority of them don't officially reside in the city. They just find some trashy woman who is living in town to shack up with. It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with the individual's moral character. The City's government does not help with this situation. Not only have they have failed to develop the city and attract people of a higher moral character, they have also been ineffective in stopping the wide array of illegal activties which exist within the city.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Dec 10, 2011
The Town Voice wrote:
<quoted text>
30 black people live in Salamanca, The population of blacks have decreased in Salamnca, so there aren't blacks moving in that town..........Clean up your own trash before you blame others.
When I lived in Salamanca Bill Bess, the barber, and his wife were the ONLY black people that I remember living in Salamanca.

If this kind of BS was ever said of he or his wife back in the day, there'd be HELL TO PAY !!!

They were well liked by EVERYONE !!!

“Just say NOOOO”

Since: Dec 11

to Mudsharks

#21 Dec 10, 2011
More black on white savagery that wasn't covered by the media.

http://violentflashmobs.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst people to work for 33 min Sure 32
Potholes on I-86 (Mar '11) 42 min Sure 23
Salamanca girl makes it on tv! 47 min Sure 23
Deez Nuts 3 hr lolwut 1
Dillon Pennell 8 hr wtf 21
Rumors 8 hr wtf 2
The Senecas are a dead culture 9 hr Concerned Onlooker 19
Bar fight at old hickory Sunday night. Thu Concerned Onlooker 7
More from around the web

Salamanca People Search