Orange light in sky
vishal daundkar india

United States

#67 Nov 18, 2011
CONCERNED PARENT wrote:
My family members have seen this fireball almost every time we have sat outside this summer ( crummy weather permitting). No we don't do any drugs to all you assuming, non-believers! We have seen up to 3 at a time just sitting still in the sky. Then they move slowly and simply "burn out". I have heard theories that it is a balloon sent up by a local business owner? Any one else have any ideas? No sarcastic drug accusing comments please!
dear salamanca forum i really agree with you yesterday at 8 pm in india myself and my friends watched this we ran after it but it was dissappear

please dont be stupid

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#72 Nov 18, 2011
vishal daundkar india wrote:
<quoted text>
dear salamanca forum i really agree with you yesterday at 8 pm in india myself and my friends watched this we ran after it but it was dissappear
Stay away, its testing for the nukes were getting ready to deploy in Iran!
NewDudeBro

Salamanca, NY

#73 Nov 22, 2011
I've seen this here. Thought we were going crazy. I've seen this before in Mojave, @ Edwards Air Force Base. It makes some really agressive maneuvers. Couldn't be manned.
that isa new one

Buffalo, NY

#74 Nov 22, 2011
vishal daundkar india wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of San Diego, CA India!!

please dont be stupid

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#75 Nov 22, 2011
NewDudeBro wrote:
I've seen this here. Thought we were going crazy. I've seen this before in Mojave,@ Edwards Air Force Base. It makes some really agressive maneuvers. Couldn't be manned.
Kind of like the F-17 and B-2 stealth military fighter and bomber?
NewDudeBro

Salamanca, NY

#76 Nov 23, 2011
please dont be stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the F-17 and B-2 stealth military fighter and bomber?
Well those would be manned and the maneuvers were way beyond the limits of any Fighter or Bombers. To me both sightings looked like an asteroid or meteorite, tail and all...except for the 45 degree angles and speed.
gwolf

Buffalo, NY

#77 Nov 23, 2011
I to have seen this,yes i have the answer...it is a home made hot air balloon powered by candles. They travel on the air currents and when the candle goes out of course so does the "orange light" I personally observed 4 of them launched...
FatterThanFAT

United States

#78 Nov 23, 2011
Its just an Inbound Asteroid , nuttin to worry about , you won't feel anything when it hits .
Melbourne Florida

Sebastian, FL

#79 Mar 4, 2012
Driving north on us 1 out of no where we see this lights heading over the river in a synchronize movement and one by one they reach and area over the water and they start to vanish one by one at the say location the crazy part I had to pull over and get video on my phone cuz my friends and family are gonna think my girlfriend and I are crazy or did some good drugs but the matter of truth now I beleave we are not alone
Unknown

United States

#80 Mar 4, 2012
Is this about ppl weirding out??
TONIA MIRACLE

Bellbrook, OH

#81 Jun 24, 2012
Barb H wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the same thing this evening at about 10pm in Cincinnati, Ohio. It did just as you described. It circled slowly. Though, I think the one I saw only took 5 minutes round trip. I'm totally preoccupied by this now, I want to go back outside to see if it is still there.
I live in the dayton area and last night we seen for of the orange hovering lights, it was about 9:00 or 9:30 and one took off to the right and the other 3 hovered then their lights just disappeared all together
punk

Buffalo, NY

#82 Jun 24, 2012
i know what it is and u are all wrong

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#83 Jun 24, 2012
Itza INJUN KILLER DEATH RAY !!!
cajada

Olean, NY

#84 Jun 24, 2012
Well...what is it then?
punk

Buffalo, NY

#85 Jun 24, 2012
theyre lanturn things that u light and it floats to the sky
Oh man

United States

#86 Jul 2, 2012
Oh man that's too funny!! People think them lanterns are making manures!!
patriot

Salamanca, NY

#87 Jul 6, 2012
The orange lights you all are seeing are chinese lanterns a type of fire work set off by a real person lol
aavn000

Kempton Park, South Africa

#88 Aug 17, 2012
I saw it about a week ago and guess where? At the southern tip of africa! South Africa!
Lanterns

Olean, NY

#90 Aug 17, 2012
They sell those lanterns at Post Smokes for $3. They're like the ones in the Disney movie Tangled, but HUGE.
I wanna see

Salamanca, NY

#91 Aug 18, 2012
Are you all right in town? I'm smack dab in the middle and only have a small view of the sky which I marvel at every night. I'm bummed I haven't seen it. Is it every night? Maybe go up to the Red Garder look out? Try to get pics too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen donor 1 hr Ed m 14
Topix Roasts 1 hr Ed m 4
Bye bye Ball 3 hr Best choice 3
The kids in SOS 4 hr Arealadult 3
The media 4 hr Arealadult 5
Ron Ball at Little Caesars grand opening 5 hr mayor fatty 1
21 for cigarettes 5 hr gossip queen 8

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance