Teacher admits sexting, abusing student

Teacher admits sexting, abusing student

There are 11 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Teacher admits sexting, abusing student. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

Shane Riethmiller agreed to surrender his teaching license as part of his guilty plea Monday to sex abuse charges, including felony dissemination and misdemeanor sex abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

wow

Gowanda, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
This is just gross....He is gross....Doesnt matter if she wanted it...he should have been an ADULT and know his limits asa teacher as well! Teachers are there to protect and serve our children not to take advantage of them and make them feel its okay to be sexually promiscuous!
Curious

Lockport, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Well, I want to know who the guy is that slept with a 12 year old when he was 19 and got her pregnant That is disgusting.
What

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 23, 2012
They had a Parent protecting they 7th grade Kid who Is dating a Senior, but thats ok?
Well

Lockport, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2012
What wrote:
They had a Parent protecting they 7th grade Kid who Is dating a Senior, but thats ok?
This person was out of high school when this happened I think.it was many years ago,that is probably why he was never charged.
Wtf

Lockport, NY

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Who is it?
Yeah

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Thisisit wrote:
The other Reithmiller post was deleted because the man who got a 12 year old pregnant is a topix moderator.
This will soon be deleted too. Can't handle the truth but can spread lies on topix about others.
I /really/ doubt that there are local Topix moderators. Topix has forums for just about every town in the US. It's not a local website.
LiL Abner

AOL

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Well what else can you expect in dogpatch New York, And plus they been known to pumpkin for Halloween LoL.......Ha Ha Ha ha so good yeah OOOOOOHHHHHHHH Right There ........ Yeah!!!!! Now Hold Still You.DDDDDDang it.
wth

Salamanca, NY

#10 Oct 24, 2012
people should not drink and type. This AOL 'person' makes no sense when they post.
Reallyyyyyyyy

Lockport, NY

#12 Oct 24, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I /really/ doubt that there are local Topix moderators. Topix has forums for just about every town in the US. It's not a local website.
They have local moderators. Minner brags about being one all the time.
I do believe in spooks

AOL

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Happy Holloween everyone, The crooked eyed boogie man is coming to your town and the flying heads will be there too..... Your Wildest fears will be coming too. Have a happy one!!!!!!!
Yeah

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 24, 2012
Reallyyyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
They have local moderators. Minner brags about being one all the time.
And you believe him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leslie gotta be friggin crazy 51 min I hate you 23
spd (Oct '12) 6 hr please do not be ... 70
Poll Who do you want for President in 2016? 6 hr please do not be ... 29
Best things that used to be in Salamanca (Nov '12) 6 hr please do not be ... 276
Salamanca Folks Who Made IT BIG (Dec '12) 6 hr please do not be ... 59
A shooting could happen in Salamanca 6 hr please do not be ... 30
Why do you WHITES bad mouth us 6 hr please do not be ... 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages