who has the most kids in sally town?

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

erh

New York, NY

#1 Sep 23, 2012
I heard of a family here having 11 kids, but is there anyone else here who has more kids?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 23, 2012
erh wrote:
I heard of a family here having 11 kids, but is there anyone else here who has more kids?
WOW !!!

That's so very NICE OF YOU to wanna CHIP-IN to HELP 'EM OUT with ALL their EXPENSES !!!

SUCH GENEROUS PEOPLE like YOU are A RARE FIND these days ~~~

and they call me a CONCERNED ONLOOKER ...
OOOH MY BUDDY

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2012
NO YOU CALLED YOUR SELF A CONCERNED ONLOOKER.
age is just a number

Salamanca, NY

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Shouldn't CO be helping out unfortunate people with his abundance of wealth he claims to have. Oh wait, I guess that would take someone with a heart, sorry I even suggested it. He doesn't seem to be the "volunteer his time type of guy".

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2012
age is just a number wrote:
Shouldn't CO be helping out unfortunate people with his abundance of wealth he claims to have. Oh wait, I guess that would take someone with a heart, sorry I even suggested it. He doesn't seem to be the "volunteer his time type of guy".
Well, being we're NOT Republicans, my wife and I contribute financially to several charities, especially around the holidays, as well as volunteer our time which is every bit as important.

and WHAT DO YOU DO to HELP those less fortunate ???
OOOH MY BUDDY

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2012
But he does volunteer 2+2=?
Confused

Salamanca, NY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
heh ahh Onlooker, that is funny. Republicans hand out most charity donations then you could imagine, tax breaks are sweet aren't they buddy... you seem to have the mindset of a republican. Donate to the needy, just so long as it's the ones you want to while you're Concerned about tax time (holidays are prior as we all know) and your Onlooking to your tax break huh? Hell I should have been a carpenter because I feel I hit that nail right on the head!
Before you defend yourself with another what do you do comment... I don't do anything, I'm not in a position to help, and I do thank you for helping, even if it is for selfish reasons, just don't try to sound so self righteous it's unbecoming
Confused

Salamanca, NY

#9 Oct 3, 2012
oh almost forgot
@OOOH MY BUDDY .. what the hell are you even saying?
"But he does volunteer 2+2=?" what does that even mean, is it even a question? Are you asking if he volunteers the answer to the equation? I'm sure he would if anybody other then yourself needed the answer.... it's 4
Now either I sound really dumb for misunderstanding, or you feel dumb for posting that... I'm not feeling very dumb, but ignorance is bliss is it not?

Location hidden

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Confused wrote:
heh ahh Onlooker, that is funny. Republicans hand out most charity donations then you could imagine, tax breaks are sweet aren't they buddy... you seem to have the mindset of a republican. Donate to the needy, just so long as it's the ones you want to while you're Concerned about tax time (holidays are prior as we all know) and your Onlooking to your tax break huh? Hell I should have been a carpenter because I feel I hit that nail right on the head!
Before you defend yourself with another what do you do comment... I don't do anything, I'm not in a position to help, and I do thank you for helping, even if it is for selfish reasons, just don't try to sound so self righteous it's unbecoming
OH yah they do, and for ONE REASON ONLY = TAX DEDUCTION !!!

When's the LAST TIME you saw one at a CHARITY EVENT ???

Their ACCOUNTANTS WRITE DA CHECKS -DONE !!!

Since: Mar 12

Salamanca, NY

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Simple answer to who has the most kids, god does.
HAHA couldn't help myself =)
11 kids? WTF didn't those people get the memo, our planet is being over populated, I hope it was atleast a good gene pool to be populating. I know usually it's the scummy worthless unintelligent people that usually spawn an entire village.
very true

Bellevue, WA

#13 Oct 4, 2012
seems as if the worst mothers and the most fertil!!
Does it MATTER

Interlaken, NY

#14 Nov 17, 2012
erh wrote:
I have 23 kids.... Great part is.... 2 of them are with your wife, the other 9? Hm... I forgot there momma's names.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Does it MATTER wrote:
<quoted text>I have 23 kids.... Great part is.... 2 of them are with your wife, the other 9? Hm... I forgot there momma's names.
Heads up 4 you. "There" is a place. "Their" refers to people. Lol.
bob

Newton Center, MA

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Richy Greene has the most.
haha

Somerville, MA

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Hi
Welloff

Olean, NY

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
when

Buffalo, NY

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Does it MATTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 23 kids.... Great part is.... 2 of them are with your wife, the other 9? Hm... I forgot there momma's names.
Is your name Ray?
tee hee hee

Salamanca, NY

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Does it MATTER wrote:
<quoted text>
2+9=23?
I hope I dont even have to say anything.....
Darren the pub Cooper

Orchard Park, NY

#21 Dec 10, 2012
I have the most kids in salamanca!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strike at Parkview!!! 20 min duh 68
Miha and Ahim 27 min Miha 7
Puke Wanker the protester!! 3 hr really 5
Goodby CHUMP 4 hr I am back 6
Community action- Kinley Hill building Sex Offe... 13 hr unknown person 4
Guess what was just legalized people 13 hr WtF 19
amee crowley 15 hr Miha 26
Parkview 17 hr Pukeview 62
Salamanca Dating
Find my Match