Porter-raids on the seneca's

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Enrolled

Quincy, MA

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Pretty pathetic that Mr.Porter orderd yet another raid on our people. Wolf's Run @ 2pm was stormed by the ATF & swat team. Anyone that was there including customers were held at gunpoint. All of this over cigarettes. Because Willy is not paying the import/export tax imposed by our own people. I dont think any of the buisnessmen are paying import/export because none of the enrolled seneca's are receiving a check from import export. Mr.Porter should be ashamed he does this over cigarettes meanwhile the heroin & meth sellers remain up and operational.
Dumb

Salamanca, NY

#2 Sep 26, 2012
Import/export checks are gone because mail order cigarettes are gone. That's when the few smart Senecas, who were making bank off cigs, had to pay the S.N.I. their share for us to get those checks. It would be pointless for us to get twenty dollars checks from the Nation now the way things are going with cigarettes. WHICH IS NOWHERE.
Enrolled

Quincy, MA

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Dumb wrote:
Import/export checks are gone because mail order cigarettes are gone. That's when the few smart Senecas, who were making bank off cigs, had to pay the S.N.I. their share for us to get those checks. It would be pointless for us to get twenty dollars checks from the Nation now the way things are going with cigarettes. WHICH IS NOWHERE.
excuse me but maybe you need to check your info. Because every single pack of cigarettes in every smoke shop is stamped by the nation. Just because some mail order has dwindled and premiums are fizziling out means that more people are buying the generic and native made cigarettes. So what does that mean? You really are dumb? The reservation sells more in seneca,native,heron,and other brands and the nation is collecting tax money off of all cigarettes. Smarten up and crawl out from whatever rock your under. It would be a bit more then twenty bucks. Do some math.
Lol

Angola, NY

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Are you really that naive to believe Rob Porter is so powerful that he can control the US government? Thats hilarious! the info I go from a tribal councillor is that the state of Missouri has been investigating Will Parry for some time now. Obviously if it's another state and the federal government going after Will, its a bigger deal than reservation sales! He's a shady crooked guy and I'm not surprised whatsoever that he finally got arrested for something. I'm glad!! Oh, I got rained on today and I blame Rob Porter! Because he's THAT powerful! Ha ha
wow

Quincy, MA

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Now we know why are our nation is going to hell. Dumb people. We havent got an import/export check in 2yrs. And the nation collects off of all cigarettes sold on both territories. But Porter gave a million dollars of that money to the black people in Buff. That live around the Buff.casino so they could apply for home improvement and fix up their nasty houses so people didnt have to look at that when they go to the casino. Porter is pocketing our money. But people like DUMB allow it to happen because some people refuse to smarten up
sopii

Salamanca, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Lol, The nation will fall apart and go back to their broke ways soon.
welll

Quincy, MA

#7 Sep 26, 2012
I bought smokes from wolf run months ago and they didnt have any, none, zero, stamps on them. Name brands that didnt even have a nys stamp so its comrs as no surprise whats happened today. They havent had a business license in a while either Im pretty sure.
powerfull

Quincy, MA

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Lol wrote:
Are you really that naive to believe Rob Porter is so powerful that he can control the US government? Thats hilarious! the info I go from a tribal councillor is that the state of Missouri has been investigating Will Parry for some time now. Obviously if it's another state and the federal government going after Will, its a bigger deal than reservation sales! He's a shady crooked guy and I'm not surprised whatsoever that he finally got arrested for something. I'm glad!! Oh, I got rained on today and I blame Rob Porter! Because he's THAT powerful! Ha ha
now that was just an ignorant statement. You must be another jealous rez injun. Im glad wolfs run is sticking up for themselves. All these buisnesses use all of our sovereignty to be tax free and who is rob porter to tell the businesses what they can and cant do? If our businesses want to get cigarettes from where ever then why not? We pay the same price as the white man & the black man when we go to these reservation stores, and no one seems to be ashamed of that. In actuality our nation is kicking us in the ass and you sound pathetic enough to not care you would rather be jealous of people. And what tribal councilor gave you that information? Why didnt this councilor go on the news and tell everybody? Or are you a kiss up thats sniffing where your nose dont belong? That is business of all enrolled senecas so tell your big mouth councilor to stfu
dontbesodumb

Enfield, CT

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Porter doesnt have control over the ATF. The investigation was done in another state, and the ATF out of courtesy let Porter know what was happening. Porter doesnt have a choice on who the ATF goes after just like he doesnt control drug task force either. If wolf run got busted then they deserved it. And it has nothing to do with sovereignty. As for the import export tax and getting money from it, u canand ask ur next group of councilors if there is money in that account.
powerfull

Quincy, MA

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Please keep arguing the facts. Hope people can see we have been sold out. Since when can the ATF just come in like a bad outa hell over cigarettes? Point proven.. yes our president if he had balls is supose to stick up for the people. As far as asking councilors anything. No,we need to ask the councilors that remain. What do you mean no control over the drug task force. You are straight up stupid. So why did Porter give a million dollars on the war against drugs? Hopefully one of these drug dealers dont sell yout child heroine or meth to make an easy buck
Then you can stop and think about your stupid comment. It shouldnt matter who was raided, what should matter is we are our own country so how did this happen? And you claim Porter did not know or couldnt do a thing? He really is that stupid? All that education and he isnt anything but a wimp
Holy cow tribe

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Vote that man again! Your richer, smarter and learning the best you can! Dont loose ur faith. Native us all.
Observer

Dunkirk, NY

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Enrolled wrote:
Pretty pathetic that Mr.Porter orderd yet another raid on our people. Wolf's Run @ 2pm was stormed by the ATF & swat team. Anyone that was there including customers were held at gunpoint. All of this over cigarettes. Because Willy is not paying the import/export tax imposed by our own people. I dont think any of the buisnessmen are paying import/export because none of the enrolled seneca's are receiving a check from import export. Mr.Porter should be ashamed he does this over cigarettes meanwhile the heroin & meth sellers remain up and operational.
Be serious. These scumbags flout every law there is and you make it political. They haven't paid their fair share to the nation in a long time, scammed millions from their illegal rollies business and threaten any good citizens who question them with guns.
Yeah

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 Sep 26, 2012
@powerfull: Being a sovereign nation does not mean that every citizen of that nation is free to do whatever they want. America is a sovereign nation, but Americans have laws by which citizens must abide - too many, more and more - or they get a free vacation in a small room made of cement and iron.

I don't know the laws of the Seneca Nation, but I'm sure there are some regarding tax stamps and what not. I don't know how well they're enforced, either, but just because the Seneca Nation is sovereign doesn't mean Senecas can freely engage in anarchy. Lest the Marshalls bring the smack down - and you DO NOT want that!!/snark
reader

Salamanca, NY

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
@powerfull: Being a sovereign nation does not mean that every citizen of that nation is free to do whatever they want. America is a sovereign nation, but Americans have laws by which citizens must abide - too many, more and more - or they get a free vacation in a small room made of cement and iron.
I don't know the laws of the Seneca Nation, but I'm sure there are some regarding tax stamps and what not. I don't know how well they're enforced, either, but just because the Seneca Nation is sovereign doesn't mean Senecas can freely engage in anarchy. Lest the Marshalls bring the smack down - and you DO NOT want that!!/snark
i read all your posts, when i see you've commented on something i can't wait to see what you said. you're the only smart person on here! also funny and witty! don't disappear, or get discouraged with the amount of igorance on here.
getoverit

Quincy, MA

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Yeah wrote:
@powerfull: Being a sovereign nation does not mean that every citizen of that nation is free to do whatever they want. America is a sovereign nation, but Americans have laws by which citizens must abide - too many, more and more - or they get a free vacation in a small room made of cement and iron.
I don't know the laws of the Seneca Nation, but I'm sure there are some regarding tax stamps and what not. I don't know how well they're enforced, either, but just because the Seneca Nation is sovereign doesn't mean Senecas can freely engage in anarchy. Lest the Marshalls bring the smack down - and you DO NOT want that!!/snark
no one said that their are laws that people dont need to follow. But laws pertain to everybody. Things should not pertain to a certain few and not the other. It doesnt matter who is American and who isnt we should all be created equal. And innocent until proven guilty. Their is nothing political in that. It is the truth. Porter is mentiond because unfortunately he is the president of what was once a proud Nation. He can sink millions in casino b.s but cant put any import/export money in to our schools and our kids. Has anyone heard of a swat team jumping out of a penske truk fully armed at any other businesses? Where their are people that have nothing to do with anything. Well i am sure that all these ignorant natives that are posting in favor of what happend at wolfs run should remember back when that happend to every single one of us over cigarettes. We were sure treated equal then. But when it happend then it was wrong but now its ok?
getoverit

Quincy, MA

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Holy cow tribe wrote:
Vote that man again! Your richer, smarter and learning the best you can! Dont loose ur faith. Native us all.
Holy Cow Tribe. That is a good one. Cows huh? Big ugly stink and dumb as hell. Yea i guess that would best descibe us Seneca's
Yeah

North Tonawanda, NY

#17 Sep 26, 2012
@getoverit, aka @powerfull --?:

> All these buisnesses use all of our sovereignty to be tax free and who is rob porter to tell the businesses what they can and cant do? If our businesses want to get cigarettes from where ever then why not?

Maybe you wrote this differently from what you meant, but I took from it that you thought "sovereign == free to do whatever we want," which isn't true.

I don't like Porter any more than you do - WTF does "Odawi" mean? Neologism FTW!!- but he still has a responsibility to carry out the laws enacted by the Council. If you want to be outraged at Porter, you should be fair and share that same warm, chewy goodness with the Council.
I speak for myself

Gowanda, NY

#18 Sep 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
@powerfull: Being a sovereign nation does not mean that every citizen of that nation is free to do whatever they want. America is a sovereign nation, but Americans have laws by which citizens must abide - too many, more and more - or they get a free vacation in a small room made of cement and iron.
I don't know the laws of the Seneca Nation, but I'm sure there are some regarding tax stamps and what not. I don't know how well they're enforced, either, but just because the Seneca Nation is sovereign doesn't mean Senecas can freely engage in anarchy. Lest the Marshalls bring the smack down - and you DO NOT want that!!/snark
Well first our Marshalls have no arresting authority and the PARRY regime threatened ANYONE WHO STEPPED ON THEIR PROPERTY TO TRY TO ENFORFCE NATIONS LAWS WOULD BE GUNNED DOWN but now they want PORTER to protect them? Bullshit! Throw there ignorant asses to the WOLVES no pun intended! They are sorry excuses for business owners and think they are above the law NATION STATE AND FEDERAL??!! Fricken Scumbags! They do something illegal then make us ALL take the fall for their actions? BULLCRAP! I hope boom boom gets whats coming to him and his ugly ass wife! They have lied and stole to and from their own people threaten violence every chance they get and then like I said expect someone to help them..HELL NO!! I only saw Parry and Aaron Pierces names on those documents along with other people from other tribes so dont act like this was a porter calling the feds LMIAO!! Thyeve been investigating this for a very long time and so sad now the ANKLE MONITOR IS ON THE OTHER FOOT!! Its all right there in the documents all the cash money that switched hands...hmmm and its porter lining his pockets or the corrupt business owners...
I speak for myself

Gowanda, NY

#19 Sep 27, 2012
Yeah wrote:
@getoverit, aka @powerfull --?:
> All these buisnesses use all of our sovereignty to be tax free and who is rob porter to tell the businesses what they can and cant do? If our businesses want to get cigarettes from where ever then why not?
Maybe you wrote this differently from what you meant, but I took from it that you thought "sovereign == free to do whatever we want," which isn't true.
I don't like Porter any more than you do - WTF does "Odawi" mean? Neologism FTW!!- but he still has a responsibility to carry out the laws enacted by the Council. If you want to be outraged at Porter, you should be fair and share that same warm, chewy goodness with the Council.
LMIAO True!!! Although I am confused how its porter who tells business owners what they can and can not do...last time I checked there were 16 people voted in by the seneca voters but no one is griping about them enforcing or approving these actions..EDUCATE YOURSELVES!!! bahaha Oh lest we forget so soon the DON JOHN SAME SCANDAL??? Another lining his own pockets...maybe you all canget some sympathy from him!
NDN Made

Gowanda, NY

#20 Sep 27, 2012
Oh I remember when he blew up the water line project out there! LOL If that wasnt a terrorist act Im not sure what is..Our own communities cant feel safe with that guy running around threatening people. Its appalling!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jr Dowdy still married 21 min bobo 5
who is gonna be our next mayor? 24 min bobo 11
Vecchiarella VS. Ball VS. Smitty 2 hr Hmmmm 5
Bill Passed Legalizing Medical Marijuana In N.Y.S 2 hr ehhhh 6
jen niziol 3 hr this dirty b.... 3
Sexiest men in Sally Town 4 hr thinking 18
dusti snitch ginnery Mon mo-money 4
mark ambuske Mon JAMES 5
Salamanca Dating
Find my Match

Salamanca Jobs

Salamanca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salamanca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salamanca

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]