First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dumbledore

Ardsley, NY

#1 Sep 20, 2012
He'll never amount to anything except having $hittie jobs & being a total friggen loser in life and having a gf whoz pretty much the man in the relationship
dumbledore

Ardsley, NY

#2 Sep 20, 2012
I saw him there looking like the biggest loser ever lol
wehaveasadcity

Springfield, NJ

#3 Sep 20, 2012
At least he has a job! Why do you care anyway? It's really nobody's business.

Concerned Onlooker

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2012
dumbledore wrote:
He'll never amount to anything except having $hittie jobs & being a total friggen loser in life and having a gf whoz pretty much the man in the relationship
WELL WELL WELL ...

Look at da KETTLE callin' da POT BLACK ...

at least HE HAS A JOB unlike U -LOSER !!!
Adam Johnson

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 21, 2012
First i was the "little Fudge Packer" and now im the "loser that works at bk" i guess ill take the upgrade! to bad this is my second job that im working at so before you starting spreading your bull $hit all over the walls maybe you need to know your facts there Mr.Wenke! And dont bring my GF into it! if you got $hit to say about me go for it! but she has nothing to do with it so dont bring her into it. Thats all i have to say on the matter.
dumbledore

Ardsley, NY

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Adam Johnson wrote:
First i was the "little Fudge Packer" and now im the "loser that works at bk" i guess ill take the upgrade! to bad this is my second job that im working at so before you starting spreading your bull $hit all over the walls maybe you need to know your facts there Mr.Wenke! And dont bring my GF into it! if you got $hit to say about me go for it! but she has nothing to do with it so dont bring her into it. Thats all i have to say on the matter.
PPPFFTT, not even close loser
dumbledore

Ardsley, NY

#8 Sep 21, 2012
I literally saw you there and you looked at me and turned your head. God yer a arrogant little prick!!!!! And a LOSER
patrick reuman

Stockton Springs, ME

#9 Sep 21, 2012
from what I hear he makes the best burger on this side of the Mississippi
Adam Johnson

Buffalo, NY

#10 Sep 21, 2012
dumbledore wrote:
I literally saw you there and you looked at me and turned your head. God yer a arrogant little prick!!!!! And a LOSER
Yeah cause I remember everyone that comes into Burger King...I just love how you gotta hide who you are cause your scared to face me.
dumbledore

Ardsley, NY

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Adam Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah cause I remember everyone that comes into Burger King...I just love how you gotta hide who you are cause your scared to face me.
Snape, snape, severi snape...
DUMBLEDORE!!!!!!
hahaha

Salamanca, NY

#14 Sep 21, 2012
cowardly dicklicker and wanker must be related. They both hide on here talking shit about people posting things that they would never ever ever say to anyones face.
Ginnery

Herndon, VA

#15 Sep 21, 2012
dumbledore wrote:
.. It takes a real man to work 2 jobs and deal with douche bags like u... leave him alone...
lmfao
#16 Sep 21, 2012
spoken by a ginnery lmfao!!! we all know none of them have ever held a job for more then 2weeks, scumbags!
wanker

Ardsley, NY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
lmfao wrote:
spoken by a ginnery lmfao!!! we all know none of them have ever held a job for more then 2weeks, scumbags!
Actually i a teacher a karate expert and a piano tooner....yep dats me Mr Lucas Marshmallow Wanker the Piano tuning substitute teaching karate expert!!!!!
the bowling coach

Ardsley, NY

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Adam isnt the black sheep of his family, hes the RAINBOW SHEEP....get it??.....rainbow....gay....ada m....butt sex....
Ginnery

Cambridge, MA

#19 Sep 22, 2012
lmfao wrote:
Actually dipshit i have had my job for 4 years so that just shows how much you know about ginnery's! No different then any other familly some of us are doing well and some not so well... thats life.... dont be quick to judge "Ginnery's"!
lmfao
#20 Sep 22, 2012
just saying, i know about seven of them "younger ones that is" and none of he work. so that kind of says something about the family name itself. i glad my tax paying dollers feeds their children every day! foodstamp welfare junkies, but hey thats why most of them keep having kids. chid support pays for habits that foodstamps cant. carry on!
Ginnery is stupid

Ardsley, NY

#21 Sep 22, 2012
Actually nobody in that family works, it's a surprise that adam is working 2 jobs. He broke the family record!!!
Ginnery

Herndon, VA

#22 Sep 22, 2012
If it makes you feel better you can say my tax dollers are feeding them! I prob make more then you do anyways but it dont matter... Think what you want! Whats your last name? Bet your familly name isnt much better.. Life is rough right now on alot of famillys there isnt very many job oppertunitys anymore..
Ginnery is stupid

Ardsley, NY

#23 Sep 22, 2012
The johnson family dad had a job but he quit it out of the blue. Dont even try to tell me he deserves the least bit of sympathy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee Jimerson from cattaurgus reservation 1 hr duh 2
Lee Jimerson 1 hr Concerned Onlooker 3
sni marshalls 3 hr Fake ass 12
18 Money 5 hr Concerned Onlooker 4
Carter/Megan 5 hr Concerned Onlooker 4
Damion Taylor 22 hr Frfr 5
doug reed Sat Concerned Onlooker 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages