Interested

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Does anyone know the story about the 75 rescued cats in Salamanca????
eyes open

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
A lady on Fawn ave. moved out of her house and left 75 cats behind and the animal group PAWS is caring for them and trying to find homes. You can help them out by leaving your cans at the redemption center on Central Ave. and tell them to donate to PAWS. Lets help these nice people by dropping off your cans.
omg

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 19, 2013
and was she ARRESTED?? and who is she that this didn't make the news??
Curious

Needham, MA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
eyes open wrote:
A lady on Fawn ave. moved out of her house and left 75 cats behind and the animal group PAWS is caring for them and trying to find homes. You can help them out by leaving your cans at the redemption center on Central Ave. and tell them to donate to PAWS. Lets help these nice people by dropping off your cans.
The organization is EARS, not PAWS.
Yummy

Berlin, CT

#5 Feb 21, 2013
They should have called the Chinese restaraunts and sold the cats to the highest bidder.
BoneMan

Buffalo, NY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Yummy wrote:
They should have called the Chinese restaraunts and sold the cats to the highest bidder.
You got that right, man I hate Cats they smell, the chineee cook up right? Cat Stew , yeah dats what I talkin bout.
HUH

Buffalo, NY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Still wondering why the person who left them hasn't been charged. Crazy! Anyone know who they were?
i know

North Tonawanda, NY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
The person did not just leave them. they were relocated and the cats wher still being feed untill they where removed.
Sylvester

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2013
i know wrote:
The person did not just leave them. they were relocated and the cats wher still being feed untill they where removed.
I don't care if the person left them or was relocated. Fact is, whoever let it get that bad with that many cats in one house is a nasty P.O.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nasty looking felicia buffali 12 min ItsBrittany 3
Allen birch 42 min Nah nah nuh boo boo 8
Where the hell is Amos??? 4 hr Sup 6
Starr bliss (Aug '15) Fri Ktm 9
Tanna green Fri Suckin off the sy... 9
The Roads Fri Dummies 21
Angie Burlin Fri Karma herself 1

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages