First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someguy

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 11, 2012
seriously what is up with this guy? whys he so screwed up anyway? hangin out with scumbags. hes good for nothing and worthless!
anonymous

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Jake, nothing and worthless? Why are you so concerned about him? Must be mad that he's got a job, a beautiful girlfriend and is a hard working, all around great person. Yeah he has his flaws, but who doesn't? At least he's not a loser such as yourself who sits behind a computer screen and creates pathetic post about other people. Talk about nothing and worthless, take a look in the mirror.
here

Ellington, CT

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Yeah Jake is a wonderful lil guy i love him too death
curly

Ellington, CT

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Jake makes the best dam coffee ever at Tim Hortons and if it wasn't for him every one would go to Mc Donalds!!!!
somegirl

Ellington, CT

#5 Sep 11, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Jake, nothing and worthless? Why are you so concerned about him? Must be mad that he's got a job, a beautiful girlfriend and is a hard working, all around great person. Yeah he has his flaws, but who doesn't? At least he's not a loser such as yourself who sits behind a computer screen and creates pathetic post about other people. Talk about nothing and worthless, take a look in the mirror.
Jake is nothin but trailer trash, his friends are and there all bottom feeders
somegirl

Ellington, CT

#6 Sep 11, 2012
someguy wrote:
seriously what is up with this guy? whys he so screwed up anyway? hangin out with scumbags. hes good for nothing and worthless!
its cuz he been hanging with that loser Greg who is a piece of Sht trailer trash that sleeps with every girl he can and there all trailer trash whres too
jake

United States

#7 Sep 11, 2012
somegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
its cuz he been hanging with that loser Greg who is a piece of Sht trailer trash that sleeps with every girl he can and there all trailer trash whres too
Your just cryin like a baby. Im a great person and so is Greg. Flaws yes but we are both great ppl. Get over yourself
someguy

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2012
at least i dont go around impregnating little highschool girls! You are good for nothing and your pathetic job... Somegirl was right, your a bottom scraper. Your gonna be a welfare hero and most likely have your child taken away
patrick reuman

Bellingham, MA

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Jakes one of the nicest guys I know. I highly doubt his child will end up anywhere except in the loving care of him and monica. That's all you are is some guy
Curly

Poughkeepsie, NY

#10 Sep 12, 2012
What does Greg have to do with it?
anonymous

United States

#11 Sep 12, 2012
People and their pathetic post. Who's the real losers here? The one who created this post. Also, Monica is not a "little high school girl". Duh!
anonymous

Altoona, PA

#12 Sep 12, 2012
jake is a awesome person he works and takes care of himself and his girlfriend he dont do anythin wrong to any of you ppl. and monica might b inschool still but she is doin somethin with her life shes gonna make somethin of herself unlike some of you on here... and WHY THE FUCK would you bring a baby into your stupid childish drama??? for real you are seriously pathetic and worthless yourself... wow
Curly

Little Falls, NY

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Well im about to go get some coffee from one of the best places in town aka Tim Hortons where one best guys i know work there :-D yeah work if works tired or not unlike most ppl around here do!!!!!!
anonymous

Somerville, MA

#15 Sep 13, 2012
Wasn't she supposed to graduate last year? That says a lot right there. And Jake link? The guy who tried to hang himself with a belt in gym in 8th grade?
jake

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Wasn't she supposed to graduate last year? That says a lot right there. And Jake link? The guy who tried to hang himself with a belt in gym in 8th grade?
Yeah thats me, is there a point to that? And if so why hide behind a fake name? And whats the big deal if she didnt graduate last year like she was supposed to?
anonymous

Somerville, MA

#17 Sep 13, 2012
Just putting a face to a name. It's sad that she couldn't graduate when she was supposed to. It's not hard to get through school. That's the big deal. Now she's pregnant in high school, and probably on purpose. Cute.
jake

Buffalo, NY

#18 Sep 13, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Just putting a face to a name. It's sad that she couldn't graduate when she was supposed to. It's not hard to get through school. That's the big deal. Now she's pregnant in high school, and probably on purpose. Cute.
Nope, shit happens so yeah not on purpose. and so what i didnt graduate when i was supposed to. and how do you know so much about me and her? and whats so wrong with not graduating the year your supposed to? and this coming from the person hidden behind "anonymous" and if your so perfect what are you doing with your life there dickshit
curly

Little Falls, NY

#19 Sep 13, 2012
Hey at least she knows who the father is unlike some whres in this city
wowohwow

Lancaster, NY

#20 Sep 13, 2012
Why don't you all shut you're mouths if you're going to say something bad about Jake. Jake is a nice kid, I've known him for years and he's one of the nicest people I know. Sure he has problems, but who the fuck doesn't. Grow up. Him and Monica are going to be great parents.
curly

Poughkeepsie, NY

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Wowohwow your exactly right ppl do cuz if is a great guy and Monica too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bringing your lunch to school is now illegal. T... (Sep '12) 5 min DavidS 23
You know when you're from Salamanca when... 1 hr Yawdog 12
Jason Yaw is stupid 1 hr Yawdog 3
People who read topix but dont admit to it 9 hr Concerned Onlooker 2
dillon physco lichy 11 hr Concerned Onlooker 6
Dillon Pennell 13 hr Mom 10
Don Wilson arrested!!!!!!! 15 hr awesome_34 6
Salamanca Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web