First Prev
of 2
Next Last
odawapowwow

Kemptville, Canada

#1 Dec 3, 2012
livin in ottawa, i get to be part of our great annual pow wow and i had sent out a warning about sex offenders at pow wow events. the people i meant were Angus Pontiac and a Joseph Maracle but ppl began writing things about a "sexy bill" and that they would "do him. I had not mentioned names on my blog but i now gather they refer to a bill ...crouse? what kind of woman would knowingly sleep with a sex offender? Well, to each his own I guess.
KGT

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Too bad Steve knows as much about being Seneca as an azure stained maxi pad congealing on the frozen earth of a steamburgian outhouse.
KGT

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2012
It isnt working. Try another angle "Ottowa," I mean Steve. Maybe if you learned something instead of thinking being a fake would work forever you would understand, as a yet undocumented offender, that people can see through you like the fake indian you are.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 3, 2012
You do realize that "azure" is a shade of blue, yes?
azure balls

Salamanca, NY

#5 Dec 3, 2012
s0meguy wrote:
You do realize that "azure" is a shade of blue, yes?
bahahaha that's some funny shit right there
ima smack u

Salamanca, NY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
KGT wrote:
Too bad Steve knows as much about being Seneca as an azure stained maxi pad congealing on the frozen earth of a steamburgian outhouse.
try crimson as ur color choice next time.
KGT

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Azure as in the solution they douse things in commercials with. Yes it was blue intentionally, I suppose I should have pulled out all the stops and went with the cheap menstural blood angle. For the sake of the imaginatively challanged and the retarded.
stupid people

Salamanca, NY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
KGT wrote:
Azure as in the solution they douse things in commercials with. Yes it was blue intentionally, I suppose I should have pulled out all the stops and went with the cheap menstural blood angle. For the sake of the imaginatively challanged and the retarded.
We are on topix, and whatever you choose to feed the trolls, they will eat... don't be insulted just know they will just feed on anything.
However not everyone gets that into watching the commercials with pads and diapers (if I'm following you correctly)
Just to stoke my imagination a little bit more, do they have wings? overnight? heavy light medium? gimme something to work with here (yes I did just troll you too) heheh
powwow blues

Brighton, MA

#9 Dec 6, 2012
odawapowwow wrote:
livin in ottawa, i get to be part of our great annual pow wow and i had sent out a warning about sex offenders at pow wow events. the people i meant were Angus Pontiac and a Joseph Maracle but ppl began writing things about a "sexy bill" and that they would "do him. I had not mentioned names on my blog but i now gather they refer to a bill ...crouse? what kind of woman would knowingly sleep with a sex offender? Well, to each his own I guess.
I saw the Salamanca photo! Bill Crouse ! Whadda joke. everyone knows about him and his ma. 4Get B. Snyder! Get ridda da real riff raff!
juicy

Salamanca, NY

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Wow, from the name of this thread i thought i would read something interesting. What a bunch of boring garbage! YAWN
powwow blues

Brighton, MA

#11 Dec 6, 2012
ima smack u wrote:
<quoted text>try crimson as ur color choice next time.
wutz 2 be Seneca? 2 Be a child molester like William j. Crouse Sr.?
stfu

Salamanca, NY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Where is your proof of this?
the truth

Allston, MA

#13 Dec 7, 2012
he is for sure.
honest

Boston, MA

#14 Dec 7, 2012
KGT wrote:
What is being SENECA? Its party time! Mothers, lock up your daughters! Ceremonies n hangovers!

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

#15 Dec 7, 2012
odawapowwow wrote:
LOL Hey, Check your own back yard..
Ottawa has a few listed. Should we send out an advisory???
Just~A~Thought
What the

United States

#16 Dec 8, 2012
stfu wrote:
Where is your proof of this?
Yeah. Where's the proof? Searched and found nothing on Google. There are no Salamanca Press archives. A link maybe? So far it's a bunch of bunk. Gotta have the evidence.
Finally

Kemptville, Canada

#17 Dec 29, 2012
timginnery wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Hey, Check your own back yard..
Ottawa has a few listed. Should we send out an advisory???
Just~A~Thought
yes Gin ery, you shud check everyone's backyard. and please send out out advisories on any known or suspected child molesters. if you have kids, i'm sure you would want to know. you do have some brains afterall Gin man.
Concerned Onlooker

United States

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Was that english?
juicy

Salamanca, NY

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Finally wrote:
<quoted text>
yes Gin ery, you shud check everyone's backyard. and please send out out advisories on any known or suspected child molesters. if you have kids, i'm sure you would want to know. you do have some brains afterall Gin man.
What planet are you from? You've probably heard this a time or two in your life....you're stupid! Just listen in from now on, don't try to speak again.
Two

United States

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Sex offenders? The only one I knew bout was duey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ice Pond open 6 hr Its Happening 24
Best Pizza an Wings Around 7 hr Because 19
katlynn felt 9 hr Concerned Onlooker 17
Main st dope store Sat Dirty d 1
Melissa Goodwill Sat Dirty d 3
Beware of where you buy your kerosene! Sat Concerned Onlooker 5
Napoliís Jan 20 Mancave 12

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance