Carley ott and sondra tidd

Carley ott and sondra tidd

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

mac nasty

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2013
I heard they are running with what Ryan kid who likes little kids they all are low lifes they need put Ryan back in jail so he can't hurt any kids
moses

Salamanca, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2013
yuck ~ puke ~ stinky
daina

Cambridge, MA

#6 Apr 13, 2013
ppl have nothing better to do huh? ur funny to put ryan hanging with these two drama queens. before u throw something out there check ur story. peace out dueces
UrLiesMakeMeLaug h

Herndon, VA

#7 May 17, 2013
Carley should be careful, with Keith Brown who is on probation in Erie County for having sex with an under age, he has kids and Miss Ott is on probation for same thing he is, but in Chat. County, and she isn't allowed to be around kids that aren't her own under the age of 18...she has a 6 month ACD in Salamanca from some herrassment charges that were pressed on her, she should lay low with the false charges she puts on everyone, it could come back to bite her...be careful on every move you make Miss Ott, make sure you make no mistakes in the process of trying to get the truly innocent ones put away...
sheila

Buffalo, NY

#8 May 18, 2013
listen u guys need to leave carley and sondra alone
janice

Salamanca, NY

#9 May 18, 2013
Sheia go lay down
Darrin

Cambridge, MA

#10 May 18, 2013
That isn't Sheila...the Sheila that was texting me trying to get in my pants, yuck, by the way, was doing a lot of shit talking about Carley...everyone i know from Salamanca aren't two-faced liars...LOL
truth

Somerville, MA

#11 May 25, 2013
UrLiesMakeMeLaugh wrote:
Carley should be careful, with Keith Brown who is on probation in Erie County for having sex with an under age, he has kids and Miss Ott is on probation for same thing he is, but in Chat. County, and she isn't allowed to be around kids that aren't her own under the age of 18...she has a 6 month ACD in Salamanca from some herrassment charges that were pressed on her, she should lay low with the false charges she puts on everyone, it could come back to bite her...be careful on every move you make Miss Ott, make sure you make no mistakes in the process of trying to get the truly innocent ones put away...
Is he on the sex offenders list?
UrLiesMakeMeLaug h

Herndon, VA

#12 May 25, 2013
He is a youthful offender...three years probation and all information kept is from the public...Carley made a mistake of opening her big mouth about it...
truth

Somerville, MA

#13 May 25, 2013
she takes him to visit her daughter..are you sure?
truth

Somerville, MA

#14 May 25, 2013
UrLiesMakeMeLaugh wrote:
He is a youthful offender...three years probation and all information kept is from the public...Carley made a mistake of opening her big mouth about it...
i meant to ask that as a reply

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not cloe fries 4 hr Sad 7
Nerogic Dairy (Jun '15) 8 hr Concerned Onlooker 16
Dasia Skinner, My Grand Daughter is Missing! 9 hr Never 46
James Porter (Apr '15) 10 hr Justice for Mila 40
Meth lab at CCA 17 hr Epic 3
Bruyers Martial Arts coming back to Salamanca? 18 hr drew 1
Health threat. Melinda Chase. 18 hr Tdogg 16

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance