Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Joe is ignorant wrote:
Worker, you sound like your Joe... spouting off at the mouth, your most used muscle. The health department is as corrupt as the police department, give me a break people. Joe fired a guy for calling off due to his fiance going into labor, apparently told the guy congratulations the next day after he informed him he was being fired for calling off.... what a boss me personally, I wont support parkview and refuse to shop there.
who was the guy?
Worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Parkview is a non-union shop.
Parkview is union
Worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Joe is ignorant wrote:
Worker, you sound like your Joe... spouting off at the mouth, your most used muscle. The health department is as corrupt as the police department, give me a break people. Joe fired a guy for calling off due to his fiance going into labor, apparently told the guy congratulations the next day after he informed him he was being fired for calling off.... what a boss me personally, I wont support parkview and refuse to shop there.
No by no means am I joe!!! Honestly I can't stand him he is a liar!!!! He is worthless!!! Im surprised the store is still open to b honest I thought it would have closed a year ago. It's nasty the deli workers walk around with their gloves on eat food with them on its gross the food is dried out n nasty a lot of things need to b changed there PRICES included
wows

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
No by no means am I joe!!! Honestly I can't stand him he is a liar!!!! He is worthless!!! Im surprised the store is still open to b honest I thought it would have closed a year ago. It's nasty the deli workers walk around with their gloves on eat food with them on its gross the food is dried out n nasty a lot of things need to b changed there PRICES included
Joe is a very good guy what you are saying is not true amy!!!
Nyuk

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Sagat wrote:
Well I gotta say that I drove by the other day and the parking lot was packed!!! And by packed I mean the manager was out there getting carts, that guy is a revolting blob.
Now that's funny right there.
Joe is ignorant

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

The guy worked in the bakery, doughnuts I believe... not going to push the name, but those of you who have worked there for a couple years may have known him. As for the deli workers bleh one of them has a mustache that puts mine to shame =( I wouldn't let any of them make my food... Worker, I must say sorry. If you really aren't Joe then I am crushed because I wouldn't insult my worst enemy by calling them Joe =(
Legends

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I know Joe , Hes a Great guy, does a great Job, always picking up the garbage in the Lot , not his Job, its usally the slobs that don't take care of there carts and drop there trash on the ground, lazy Fat Rats . Nose pickin , ass stuffin, pigs , gluttens
annonomus writer

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

crashed wrote:
<quoted text>so it's ok that they work in bad conditions so the store can save a buck.I think your the dumb one. IF THE STORE GETS CLOSED DOWN FOR A COUPLE OF DAY'S TO FIX THING'S WORKER'S STILL GET PAID NOT THERE FAULT.
And for your info it was three days... From oh Tuesday morning to Thursday morning...
annonomus writer

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Wow wrote:
I find it hard to believe a health inspector was there, if all this is true!
It is true, and health inspector was there, didn't shut down but stated that the hot water and other stuff had to be fixed by a certain date... And it was!!!!!!!!!
catfood

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

If your one minute late you get wrote up.I got one don't care what a joke.
BoneMan

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I known Joe for years, always been good guy, the mans got a business to run, if your Late it causes others to take Your Work, so don't blame him if you can't get out da bed. Great Fish Fry by the Way !
Roachproblem

Sharon Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

BoneMan wrote:
I known Joe for years, always been good guy, the mans got a business to run, if your Late it causes others to take Your Work, so don't blame him if you can't get out da bed. Great Fish Fry by the Way !
People who know joe think he's a great guy. People who really know joe think he is a lying, cheating piece of crap.
tricker

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Who is the new deli manager

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Can I help all you great people a little ?

If you do not trust the prepared food from Parkview then do something about it... DON'T BUY IT !! Go home and prepare your own...
Problem Solved !!!

Wow that took to much brain power so I am off to take a nap...

LMFAO

Here's Your Sign !!
Parkview lover

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Ok first off all let me tell you a little something. Parkview has had Hot Water!
We are Union there!
Joe can be an ass sometimes, but he is the Manager!
If we are 1 min late, we will have a write up! Is it ok, no its not. Its against the Union rules, which is in our hand book. And it will be fought for! We have our rights! And Parkview has to make their money on there food.
Don't like it!! Go to SAVE-A-LOT then!
Have a good day!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

"Making money," and "intentionally price gouging" are two different things.

It's cheaper to drive to Bradford (including gas cost), and shop at Walmart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Salamanca Forum right now

Search the Salamanca Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anthony piskitelli 30 min trinity 10
Avery hawaji 2 hr truth 9
cps 2 hr truth 25
tax whinner 3 hr thought 9
Lake Erie Perch Fishing (Aug '08) 3 hr thought 3
Damion Taylor 12 hr Asdhklp 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 15 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
•••
•••
•••
•••

Salamanca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Salamanca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••