Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
upyours

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Why no hot water? Are worker's washing hand's in cold water? What about washing dishes.
why

Olean, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 19, 2012
 
Gross!
reder

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

They have not had hot water in 3 day's. This has been going on for a long time.
Worker

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 19, 2012
 
This could only be someone that works there are you stupid do you want to loose your job damn people are so damn dumb n it has not been 3 days for your info
why

Olean, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Gross to think about getting prepared food there!
Truthiness

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 20, 2012
 
There are so many things wrong with that place I can't believe people still spend their money there! At least I hear the union has done good for those employees getting them affordable health care and better working conditions. Who is the safety rep down there? Get the union on that water problem, they will get results where management only has excuses. I actually tried to get a job there when I found out they went union but I guess they can still get away with hiring friends and family first. Oh well, I found a job and a much better company anyway.
crashed

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Worker wrote:
This could only be someone that works there are you stupid do you want to looe your job damn people are so damn dumb n it has not been 3 days for your info
so it's ok that they work in bad conditions so the store can save a buck.I think your the dumb one. IF THE STORE GETS CLOSED DOWN FOR A COUPLE OF DAY'S TO FIX THING'S WORKER'S STILL GET PAID NOT THERE FAULT.
observer

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 20, 2012
 
Truthiness wrote:
There are so many things wrong with that place I can't believe people still spend their money there! At least I hear the union has done good for those employees getting them affordable health care and better working conditions. Who is the safety rep down there? Get the union on that water problem, they will get results where management only has excuses. I actually tried to get a job there when I found out they went union but I guess they can still get away with hiring friends and family first. Oh well, I found a job and a much better company anyway.
well if you notice the parking lot is never as full as it used to be.good grief I have seen a friday morning that there was only half dozen cars in it when it used to be packed/that tell you any thing?
Sagat

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Well I gotta say that I drove by the other day and the parking lot was packed!!! And by packed I mean the manager was out there getting carts, that guy is a revolting blob.
Worker

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

crashed wrote:
<quoted text>so it's ok that they work in bad conditions so the store can save a buck.I think your the dumb one. IF THE STORE GETS CLOSED DOWN FOR A COUPLE OF DAY'S TO FIX THING'S WORKER'S STILL GET PAID NOT THERE FAULT.
I didn't say it was ok to run like that did u read that in my comment all i said is it must be an employee n if they were so worried about it y get on here they need to make the proper reports not on this dumb ass site for people to bash the place more then they already do I know we will still get paid dumb ass I work there
pizza lover

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 20, 2012
 
Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was ok to run like that did u read that in my comment all i said is it must be an employee n if they were so worried about it y get on here they need to make the proper reports not on this dumb ass site for people to bash the place more then they already do I know we will still get paid dumb ass I work there
is the place still without hot water?
Hmm

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 20, 2012
 
Worker wrote:
it has not been 3 days for your info
Exactly how long has it been then?
lightbulb

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 20, 2012
 
a week now
upyours

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pizza lover wrote:
<quoted text> is the place still without hot water?
yes still no hot water I was told that heath inspector was at store.Heath inspector knows no hot water in dishwasher and no hot water in the store but don't care.I have my own place to run I would never run without hot water.
lightbulb

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

where is urs at
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 20, 2012
 
I find it hard to believe a health inspector was there, if all this is true!
upyours

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lightbulb wrote:
where is urs at
not saying
Seneca Native

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 2, 2012
 
This is a social protest against dirtbags in the community who can't tell high prices of food are looking them straight in the eye.
Joe is ignorant

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 3, 2012
 
Worker, you sound like your Joe... spouting off at the mouth, your most used muscle. The health department is as corrupt as the police department, give me a break people. Joe fired a guy for calling off due to his fiance going into labor, apparently told the guy congratulations the next day after he informed him he was being fired for calling off.... what a boss me personally, I wont support parkview and refuse to shop there.
Realist

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 3, 2012
 
Truthiness wrote:
There are so many things wrong with that place I can't believe people still spend their money there! At least I hear the union has done good for those employees getting them affordable health care and better working conditions. Who is the safety rep down there? Get the union on that water problem, they will get results where management only has excuses. I actually tried to get a job there when I found out they went union but I guess they can still get away with hiring friends and family first. Oh well, I found a job and a much better company anyway.
Parkview is a non-union shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl beaters 32 min x-sposed 22
Salamanca Cold Cases ? (Aug '11) 1 hr cattrezident 67
everybody read "drunk" topic 2 hr The ONE and ONLY C O 4
Tony's Taste Freeze 4 hr The ONE and ONLY C O 14
When is the Seneca Caucus? Are there still two ... 5 hr sure thing 3
drunk 9 hr curious 1
Nicole small crouse 9 hr Julie 7
Carmens inner circle 9 hr The ONE and ONLY C O 13
jimtown removal 12 hr Ginger Ale 263

Search the Salamanca Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Salamanca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Salamanca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Salamanca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salamanca
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••