Seneca Native Man

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

To that idiot that said nut job! You sound like an idiot working for those women who think they'er so good an you can,t be much of a man either, Voting for that old fool Barry is all you know he,s been a ripoff even when he got beat down on the Morton Downey Show back in the early 7o,s He'll never stand up the people and niether will you. It's seneca,s like you who the the people in salamanca hate the most. Your probably looking for a nut job because you have,nt had a piece in a long time so go ahead and do your brainwashing name calling because thats all your good for. Looks like our evil women taught you well! Hail the trolls scuzzball!
lol

Chevy Chase, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Who the hell let Cheryl Curry be the hitman for these firings?she is the worse and that's why she didn't get voted in! She isn't nobody she's a joke and if she thinks she can bully ppl she is wrong. Mormons don't act like that... she's a joke!
fooled

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I voted for Porter and was I surprised at the outcome. I didn't realize he was so disliked. It was an eye opener when 70% of the voters didn't vote for him. He had me fooled but then again I don't know him that well. I live off the reservation and get the newsletter so its the only info I get. I guess there's no Harvard diploma for teaching reservation life. Best wishes to the new administration and I guess the people that know have spoken. Also my regards to ex-president Porter, I'm sure he'll leech on somewhere else...I meant latch not leech Good day
Gimme Love

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Seneca Native Man wrote:
To that idiot that said nut job! You sound like an idiot working for those women who think they'er so good an you can,t be much of a man either, Voting for that old fool Barry is all you know he,s been a ripoff even when he got beat down on the Morton Downey Show back in the early 7o,s He'll never stand up the people and niether will you. It's seneca,s like you who the the people in salamanca hate the most. Your probably looking for a nut job because you have,nt had a piece in a long time so go ahead and do your brainwashing name calling because thats all your good for. Looks like our evil women taught you well! Hail the trolls scuzzball!
Shame on you for putting all us Native Seneca women in the same class as ALL Native "evil" Seneca women that put the beat down on their dum azz Native Seneca men that allow them to do so. But Mr.
Seneca Native Man but the way your comments sound you seem to spew just like those crazy "evil" Seneca women or kinda like you wish you were one. Who in the world says "scuzball" anymore? Maybe your a whitegirl stuck in an Indian Mans body???
rez ndn

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

thats why they should change the rules for voting. i firmly believe you should live on the reservation to be eligable to vote. because all the reprecussions dont affect you at all. we are the ones who pay every election when the new administration takes over.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

We all know most of the new "hires" are not qualified but to the victor comes the spoils. Sure there were people layed off that should have been just due to the fact they weren't any good in their job. What is most disturbing is the non-seneca's being hired in positions that we all know there are qualified Senecas out there that can fill these jobs. But just because they are assumed to have voted for the losing candidate they will not be given any chance. As it looks now even the candidates that ran as Independants are being hired.
I hope people realize Barry only won with less than 35% of the entire vote. Hopefully at some point in my life the voting rules in the constitution are changed so we can have a run off of the top 2 candidates so we can have a President who is voted in with a majority of the vote. Although I am in the category of being layed off, I won't complain. I'll rest and go out again to the off territory to work like I did for many years before. Let's all hope this bickering dies down soon and the "People's" Agenda is forst & foremost. Let's hope the Councillors can at least agree on passing important legislation that will make everyone's lives a little better.
rez ndn

Melrose, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

what suck is some of the people who do nothing to support our elections at all just skim by un noticed and keep their jobs forever while we loyal one get fired every few years. people like walley reiller. eli vogle. art ludwick who many people never knew he was ndn till he wanted to share our wealth. sharon taylor d i can go on and on we all know who they are also all the non enrolled sit back and watch us line up at the unemployment line and there at the the bank still cashing payroll checks. like jason cooper and his sister ..sherry dowdy. xonnie greene. many mnay more. whats wrong with this picture??!! we hate each other so much we love to destroy each others lives and families right before the holidays besides!!??
Need answers

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Yes, you are right. While I supported SOME of the current administration, I certainly did not support them all. Like so many others, I tried my best to select the best candidates, and split my ticket. Ever notice the huge majority of our employees never attend a single political meeting and keep their opinions to themselves? That is how they survive, unless they are unlucky enough to have a relative who runs and loses... Look at Darlene Miller's family -- now mostly unemployed because Darlene was chairman of the Allegany Seneca Party. I agree though, that Seecas should hold more of the jobs that non-enrolled or enrolled elsewhere have held for years. Look at accounts payable. Look at DPW administration. Sherry Dowdy has run the show for years, while her Director(s) take the credit. What she does the Director should be doing. Make the Director do his job and let Sherry go. Take a GOOD look around -- you will be surprised.
My View

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frolicking good time wrote:
We all know most of the new "hires" are not qualified but to the victor comes the spoils. Sure there were people layed off that should have been just due to the fact they weren't any good in their job. What is most disturbing is the non-seneca's being hired in positions that we all know there are qualified Senecas out there that can fill these jobs. But just because they are assumed to have voted for the losing candidate they will not be given any chance. As it looks now even the candidates that ran as Independants are being hired.
I hope people realize Barry only won with less than 35% of the entire vote. Hopefully at some point in my life the voting rules in the constitution are changed so we can have a run off of the top 2 candidates so we can have a President who is voted in with a majority of the vote. Although I am in the category of being layed off, I won't complain. I'll rest and go out again to the off territory to work like I did for many years before. Let's all hope this bickering dies down soon and the "People's" Agenda is forst & foremost. Let's hope the Councillors can at least agree on passing important legislation that will make everyone's lives a little better.
Richard Nephew, sore loser, lol! Anyone at Council last month knows this is you posting!
My View

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

rez ndn wrote:
thats why they should change the rules for voting. i firmly believe you should live on the reservation to be eligable to vote. because all the reprecussions dont affect you at all. we are the ones who pay every election when the new administration takes over.
And I firmly believe there should be councillors to represent Off Territory Senecas, because we are forgotten until election time rears it's ugly head. Some of us are only off territory temporarily for school or work opportunities, so your premise is WRONG... it DOES affect us!
working

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

My View wrote:
<quoted text>
And I firmly believe there should be councillors to represent Off Territory Senecas, because we are forgotten until election time rears it's ugly head. Some of us are only off territory temporarily for school or work opportunities, so your premise is WRONG... it DOES affect us!
if ur away at school then keep ur address on the rez..all the on territory ndns know the off rez ones are the ones that get paid the most to vote...if u didn't get paid u probably wouldn't vote at all...
rez ndn

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

yes if ur off to school then keep ur address but if ur off to work then u living off rez too am i right? its all of us rez ndns here that pay when things dont go the right way for them and we get fired. we lose our health insurance. we lose our life insurance and sometimes our severence and vac and personal. what happens to u guys? nothing right. ur lives go on as normal. one yr jo jo called the mtg and fired the whole nation because they almost lost the election! by the end of the mtg tho he changed his mind. where u there? i was to young but a lot of my relatives were there tho.
My View

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

working wrote:
<quoted text> if ur away at school then keep ur address on the rez..all the on territory ndns know the off rez ones are the ones that get paid the most to vote...if u didn't get paid u probably wouldn't vote at all...
Please don't assume you know me or my motives for voting. Certainly not for the money! And I've never heard of anyone getting more money cuz of where they live. Let's get real, ok?
My View

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

rez ndn wrote:
yes if ur off to school then keep ur address but if ur off to work then u living off rez too am i right? its all of us rez ndns here that pay when things dont go the right way for them and we get fired. we lose our health insurance. we lose our life insurance and sometimes our severence and vac and personal. what happens to u guys? nothing right. ur lives go on as normal. one yr jo jo called the mtg and fired the whole nation because they almost lost the election! by the end of the mtg tho he changed his mind. where u there? i was to young but a lot of my relatives were there tho.
You don't HAVE to work for the Nation... there are jobs nearby that are off territory and you can still live on the Rez. And no, I wasn't there when Jo Jo did that, but I hear all the stories. I'm just saying that you can't unenroll me cuz of where I live. I might move back to the area one day and then what? I suddenly don't count? I'm just saying your idea of unenrolling peeps might be well-intentioned, but it isn't very well thought out.
rez ndn

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

i never said unenroll u or any one else because u dont live here. i simply said i feel u should have to luve on the rez to be eligable to vote. and there are many many of us who feel the same way. after all we are the ones affected by the changes made every election. like u just said u dont live or work here so why do u care u will still get ur money and free health care.
Truth

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

The SNI is a joke plane and simple! They're loosing their blood line; looking like Cherokees! More white, black, and Mexican than Indian! Porter is barely 2 quarters! Really? Lmbo! Smh!
Crash

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

You don't need an education to work for the Nation. All you need is experience. All that fancy book learning doesn't amount to much, as evidenced by Harvard man Odawi.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

"i never said unenroll u or any one else because u dont live here. i simply said i feel u should have to luve on the rez to be eligable to vote. and there are many many of us who feel the same way. after all we are the ones affected by the changes made every election. like u just said u dont live or work here so why do u care u will still get ur money and free health care. "

To disenfranchise off territory enrolled Senecas from voting would severely hurt the amount of health money received by the SNI. If you disqualify all (4K+)off territory enrolled Seneca from participating in their government then our healthcare $$ will be very minimal. But I am sure you know this already. All grants the SNI is based on current population figures of 8K or so.
Truth

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Pure joke
rez ndn

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

all i said was they should not be allowed to vote. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE IN THE ELECTION IF THEY DONT LIVE HERE. THATS WHAT I SAID. OK NOW YOU HEAR AND UNDERSTAND ME??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmens inner circle 11 min News 18
Salamanca snitches 17 min the pot 6
Who's the oldest person still living in Salamanca? 2 hr s0meguy 2
Nicole small crouse 7 hr Eminem 8
Women Presidents? 7 hr woah 2
When is the Seneca Caucus? Are there still two ... 11 hr interesting 5
Salamanca Cold Cases ? (Aug '11) 11 hr Undercover 72
Tony's Taste Freeze 15 hr The ONE and ONLY C O 16

Search the Salamanca Forum:
•••