Teachers/Administrators: send your ki...

Teachers/Administrators: send your kids to salamanca!!!

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

Pft

Springfield, NJ

#1 Jan 12, 2013
More than half of teachers and administrators in this school district refuse to send their children to Salamanca, even the ones who LIVE in town! It's a disgrace and it's a joke. Why don't we require anyone working for SCCSD to send their child to the school so they can get a taste of their own medicine and realize why we've had it with the management of this school!?
window

Salamanca, NY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Pft wrote:
More than half of teachers and administrators in this school district refuse to send their children to Salamanca, even the ones who LIVE in town! It's a disgrace and it's a joke. Why don't we require anyone working for SCCSD to send their child to the school so they can get a taste of their own medicine and realize why we've had it with the management of this school!?
Home school. You work? Teach when you get home. Start a group of interested parents take turns with the teaching.
SONOFA

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Pft wrote:
More than half of teachers and administrators in this school district refuse to send their children to Salamanca, even the ones who LIVE in town! It's a disgrace and it's a joke. Why don't we require anyone working for SCCSD to send their child to the school so they can get a taste of their own medicine and realize why we've had it with the management of this school!?
MOVE THE EF OUT OR SHUT UP
hahah

Salamanca, NY

#4 Jan 12, 2013
You will regret that statement once all the people paying for your annuity check moves the ef out!

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Pft wrote:
More than half of teachers and administrators in this school district refuse to send their children to Salamanca, even the ones who LIVE in town! It's a disgrace and it's a joke. Why don't we require anyone working for SCCSD to send their child to the school so they can get a taste of their own medicine and realize why we've had it with the management of this school!?
Can you post any facts to this claim ? Like the names of said teachers. I would like to look into this Topix claim.. Because said teachers would have to pay tuition for their children to send them to another school system. And as a tax payer this interest me.. But !! If you have no proof of this then it is just another great Topix..

Just~A~Thought
Truth

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
The superintendent also refuses to bring his child here. They live in buffalo, he refused to move here. We pay for his gas card to commute daily.
It s also very true about teachers here refusing to bring their children. And candidates for the new position of dean of students also. Their children go to ellicottville.

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
The superintendent also refuses to bring his child here. They live in buffalo, he refused to move here. We pay for his gas card to commute daily.
It s also very true about teachers here refusing to bring their children. And candidates for the new position of dean of students also. Their children go to ellicottville.
Your point is? We need a superintendent from the area? Why is it the one we have is from Buffalo in the first place?

So it is true about the teachers because you said so under a false name of truth ??
Yeah ok..

LMAO @ Truth
Yeah

North Tonawanda, NY

#8 Jan 12, 2013
"Dean of Students"? Is this just to bring another overpaid administrator on staff?

What are all of the current administrators doing if we need another one to deal with the students?

Why, in the 50 or more years that SHS has been incorporated - having many more students in years gone by - have we never needed a "Dean of Students," and now we do, particularly when our enrollment numbers are so low?

Let me guess who is the #1 pick for the job: Bob's good friend, Tom Hart.
just asking

Tonawanda, NY

#9 Jan 13, 2013
A good majority of Salamanca teachers don't live in Salamanca so their kids might attend school where they live. If they bring them here, they are required to pay out of district tuition which is a shame because they are likely to be bright kids and would bring our test scores up. They would likely be better behaved than some we have in our district,too,eliminating some discipline problems.

Since: Oct 10

Salamanca

#10 Jan 13, 2013
just asking wrote:
A good majority of Salamanca teachers don't live in Salamanca so their kids might attend school where they live. If they bring them here, they are required to pay out of district tuition which is a shame because they are likely to be bright kids and would bring our test scores up. They would likely be better behaved than some we have in our district,too,eliminating some discipline problems.
WOW, So a teachers kids are higher class than any other student because there parents a teacher ??

Here is a thought...
"A former teacher in the southern tier has pleaded not guilty to rape charges. Forty-year-old Timothy Retchless, of Olean, faced a judge Monday morning on 17 charges, including four counts of rape.""

I am deeply offended by your post as any parent with children in school should be.. The title of teacher means what ???
just asking

Tonawanda, NY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
timginnery wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, So a teachers kids are higher class than any other student because there parents a teacher ??
Here is a thought...
"A former teacher in the southern tier has pleaded not guilty to rape charges. Forty-year-old Timothy Retchless, of Olean, faced a judge Monday morning on 17 charges, including four counts of rape.""
I am deeply offended by your post as any parent with children in school should be.. The title of teacher means what ???
Hopefully, higher intelligence than average.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgie 14 hr Vicky 2
Bear Mountain 15 hr EJR 8
Who is Katie V? 15 hr EJR 9
Nobody likes Joe Talbott 15 hr EJR 7
lawn mowing 16 hr gaurdian 11
Ron Ball for Governor Fri Ed m 7
Mexicans and Muslims and Gays, oh my Fri Dont 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages