Central Beer Redemption

Central Beer Redemption

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
duh

United States

#1 May 29, 2011
a business that makes money off of redeeming beer cans and selling alcohol..........do we really need another one of these in town?????

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 May 29, 2011
duh wrote:
a business that makes money off of redeeming beer cans and selling alcohol..........do we really need another one of these in town?????
like the elkes club that supose to open soon i gues?

if it is a srip club why not notin beets a good girl striping for cold hard cash,

take the money for the old lady use for her beauty (yuck-won't help her)

junk and put to wath striprs and i do not care if they fat as long as they strip

for me and do a lap dance, more jiggle for my mane giggle man!

My old lady cant make my man gigle and hasnt since we date in jr high school when i was

9 year older than her i guess when she was 17 it was ok for us to date as i was

23

Since: Apr 11

United States

#3 May 30, 2011
Why can't anyone b happy for anyone else? This business offers something that no other return center in town offers. They count your cans for you, and there's no limit to the number of cans u can return. I believe some of you won't be happy until the tumbleweed blows through town(figuratively of course).
duh

United States

#4 May 30, 2011
Oooooohhh, counting cans!! People in this town need people to count the cans for them now!!! Either Salamanca is getting lazier, or the results of our very ineffective school system in town is starting to show...
duh

United States

#5 May 30, 2011
Ooooohh, they COUNT the cans for you!! Because I totally can't count cans myself, because I'm so much of a drunk I have so many cans I don't know what to do with!!! Either people in Salamanca are getting lazier, or our ineffective school system is forgetting to teach people how to count now
duh

Elma, NY

#6 May 30, 2011
duh wrote:
Ooooohh, they COUNT the cans for you!! Because I totally can't count cans myself, because I'm so much of a drunk I have so many cans I don't know what to do with!!! Either people in Salamanca are getting lazier, or our ineffective school system is forgetting to teach people how to count now
WTF am I talking about, what business, where? wow wasn't that a party, I was kicking back counting the cans of booz i drank, ran out collected my cans and strolled over to the park n view and both me some more sat my fat butt down to watch the weather channel and drank some more beer....;ife is wonderful!
time counts

Salamanca, NY

#7 May 31, 2011
duh wrote:
Ooooohh, they COUNT the cans for you!! Because I totally can't count cans myself, because I'm so much of a drunk I have so many cans I don't know what to do with!!! Either people in Salamanca are getting lazier, or our ineffective school system is forgetting to teach people how to count now
If you want to spend your time feeding your cans through a machine, more power to you. I take my bag of pop cans to redemption centers to save time. Redemption centers are also a time saver after big family get togethers. We just had all of our kids and grandkids over this weekend and I don't want to spend time waiting outside of Parkview in the heat to return my cans.

But you are probably one of those people who just throws the cans away, so what would you know about redemption centers? I'm glad there is a new business in town instead of another empty building.

please dont be stupid

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 May 31, 2011
I'm one of those who put my cans in a machine because I don't have many and when you to a Wegmans, Tops or a Wal-Mart you don't have to wait outside, and after the long winter, I don't mind the heat at all!
people on welfare

United States

#9 May 31, 2011
There are people who make full time livings off of walking around finding old cans and getting nickels...a lot of people from Hillview do that
Im a looser on welfare

Elma, NY

#10 Jun 1, 2011
people on welfare wrote:
There are people who make full time livings off of walking around finding old cans and getting nickels...a lot of people from Hillview do that
Walk in my shoes for awhile then you'd know my hurt and the reason why I need to pick for cans!
says me

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jun 2, 2011
Im a looser on welfare wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk in my shoes for awhile then you'd know my hurt and the reason why I need to pick for cans!
Where did you find the computer? Was it along the highway somewhere?
Really

Salamanca, NY

#12 Jun 2, 2011
It seems like everyone in Salamanca is just so bored and pathetic that they don't have time to do anything but bitch about everything instead of going out and trying to make a difference in our community. Every city/town practically has a NICE redemption center, so why do you people have to make such a big deal out of it? It's a nice business where people are able to buy discounted products and return cans---so they aren't stacking up on peoples porches making this town look more dirty. Also as far as people touching on the Wild Wood Bar & Grill, It's NOT going to be a strip club, Not now.. not ever. It's going to be a multiple story restaurant and bar, and also a venue for bands/parties/weddings. The owner of the Wild Wood is also already planning things that they can do to help out our community, including possibly shuttling people home from their establishment to cut back on drinking and driving in our community and also the owner is planning clean up days for our community. So instead of sitting here bitching about how shitty everything is go out and get a job, and clean up your own damn houses and yards so that we together can make a better Salamanca to live in!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 2, 2011
The owner of Napoli's, Tonino Procacci, owns Central Beer Redemption. That's my random input for this conversation.
ADYB

Salamanca, NY

#14 Jun 3, 2011
you're wrong. central beer & redemption is owned by tony oldshield.... and was given to her daughter andrea lounsbury to run and manage. she also owns oldshields.
wow

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2011
Um no u r wrong! Lol andrea cldnt run anything!
wxyz

Salamanca, NY

#16 Jun 3, 2011
ADYB wrote:
you're wrong. central beer & redemption is owned by tony oldshield.... and was given to her daughter andrea lounsbury to run and manage. she also owns oldshields.
Nope, you are 100% wrong.
duh

Middletown, RI

#17 Jun 3, 2011
maybe

please dont be stupid

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 3, 2011
duh wrote:
maybe
what?
K trout-fish

Middletown, RI

#20 Jun 4, 2011
you are a dumb ass PIS aka please i'm stupid

please dont be stupid

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21 Jun 6, 2011
K trout-fish wrote:
you are a dumb ass PIS aka please i'm stupid
Their appears to be a lot of non registered moniker stealing going on here; why?
If you want to post then post!
You are acting like a juvenile posting as some one else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somebody is in trouble 5 min smarter than you 10
kinzua hauntings and strange occurances (Oct '10) 9 min Anonymous 50
What's that Smell? 38 min wat da faq 1
Jay McClure 41 min Mooshell1 1
Is Phil Moyer back in town??? 44 min Dont know 4
So it it all true? 3 hr It is what it is 6
Don & Sandy Hill (Jul '17) 4 hr CT_Iseeyou 37
Can't Touch This, ber ner ner ner, ber ner 5 hr Winning 45

Salamanca Jobs

Personal Finance

Salamanca Mortgages