when

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
I like them. You're weird.
listener

West Falls, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
What are u even talking about?! Anti-gay? R u serious?! They have a gay dj! Advocating for a church? There are many churches on the radio station. You r weird, get a sign and stand out front then geeez... Some people
Funny Gweh

AOL

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Your talkin bout a town that pumps-kin for halloween! Pssssssst there,s Queers everywhere WGWE was made for it.
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Nothing bothers people more than the truth tossed in their faces. I hope your spouses leave you for someone the same sex they are and your kids come home with their same sex lover. Maybe you can post some of your reactions on you tube so we can all laugh when you wonder where your way of thinking has failed within your own family unit.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Lol. As if my children being gay would be a bad thing. What an idiot.

Let the ignorance flow! Your kind will soon be dead, and the world will better for it.
Get Real

Salamanca, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
s0meguy wrote:
Lol. As if my children being gay would be a bad thing. What an idiot.
Let the ignorance flow! Your kind will soon be dead, and the world will better for it.
Before you go calling someone an idiot you might want to think about how long YOUR family will be around when you consider the fact that same sex couples don't have offspring. My family will be around when you no longer have any. Now who's the idiot???
activist

West Falls, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Better start boycotting every church then cuz they anti-gay too... Says so in the bible boy... That was the passage read... Preach on preacher man! Freedom of speech on paper, tv and radio!!!
when

Buffalo, NY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
yeah bash the churches, until you NEED them.
or the RED CROSS... yah. bash them all.
YAWn

Salamanca, NY

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Jason Yaw Your are the only f*g who cares so just stop!

Location hidden

#11 Dec 7, 2012
The world is already overpopulated as it is. Why would I want to make my family any bigger? Not only that, but there are plenty of orphaned children (which resulted from heterosexual partnerships, by the way) for them to adopt.

And, yes, boycott every church. The world would be far better off without them.

Also, the bible says a lot of stuff, and I guarantee that every single person here would be going to hell if they believed in the entire book rather than just the parts they felt like believing in, i.e. homosexuality is a sin. Let's not forget that cutting your hair is also a mortal sin, as is eating shellfish, as is allowing a woman to speak without being spoken to, as is an absolute plethora of other things every single one of us does daily.

Be real with yourself. You don't find homosexuality to be wrong because it is in the bible. You find homosexuality to be wrong because you personally find it to be gross.

Well, we're not in second grade anymore, and you're not going to get cooties from a gay person, so you should quit acting like it.

Religion is a terrible thing to hide behind. At least say "I'm an ignorant bigot, and I judge people based on things which have absolutely zero bearing upon my life." At least then, you are being sort of semi-truthful to yourself rather than choosing bits, and pieces from an archaic text to follow in order to spread your message of hate, and intolerance.
wow

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Again... WGWE not liable for what its PAID advertisers wish to air.. NOT supportive nor Not for it!... Really...BIBLE says DRUNKS, SMOKERS, UNWED LOCK CHILDREN, etc going to hell.... Now that's next...

Location hidden

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Who cares what the bible says?

At best, it is a book that was written nearly a hundred years after Jesus. At worst, it is a tool with with organized religion steals money out of the pockets of people like common thieves.

But, hey... it is okay because tithing is not thievery. Right?

Location hidden

#15 Dec 7, 2012
*with which

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watson cooper 51 min Rip 16
trent abrams hypocrite 4 hr Cornplanter 18
"Here Comes The Bus" app 6 hr coolness 6
Damion Taylor 14 hr just askin 2
Off Grid Living Sun Concerned Onlooker 17
doug reed Sun Hey June 2
Daina Skinner (Mar '13) Sun something to say 102
old 17 Sun Thoughts and pray... 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance