Jeff Ponds said Homeless Shelter not ...

Jeff Ponds said Homeless Shelter not on Meeting Agena

Posted in the Salamanca Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help Salamanca

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Go to Salamanca Press .com Then read for info.
confused

Salamanca, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Yes i did read that article, but a little confused as to who's running for ward 2, is it Sue Labuhn or Bill? I mean she certainly has a big mouth but doesn't have a clue as to whats going on in the city, actually it's quite embarrassing!!!! If i was her husband i would of left her a LONG time ago, HEY Bill you would do so much better without her, she's just dragging you to her level and from what I've seen in the papers it's pretty low!!!!!! HEY SUE get the facts before you run your mouth, thats why your husband is going to lose, and no one can be blamed but YOU!!!!
What

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 23, 2012
confused wrote:
Yes i did read that article, but a little confused as to who's running for ward 2, is it Sue Labuhn or Bill? I mean she certainly has a big mouth but doesn't have a clue as to whats going on in the city, actually it's quite embarrassing!!!! If i was her husband i would of left her a LONG time ago, HEY Bill you would do so much better without her, she's just dragging you to her level and from what I've seen in the papers it's pretty low!!!!!! HEY SUE get the facts before you run your mouth, thats why your husband is going to lose, and no one can be blamed but YOU!!!!
Say now thats just Silly, My mouth is No Where Near as Big ass your FAT A ss , When Carmine takes Over as Mayor , you ll get yours.
confused

Salamanca, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2012
who they heck is Carmine? Must be your pet name for him!!!! Wow Carmen has some supporters, can't even spell his name, real nice Sue. How in the world did you get legislator, must be spelling and writing sentences is not important in that position!!!
What

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 23, 2012
confused wrote:
who they heck is Carmine? Must be your pet name for him!!!! Wow Carmen has some supporters, can't even spell his name, real nice Sue. How in the world did you get legislator, must be spelling and writing sentences is not important in that position!!!
Oh stop you big silly, My Carmine likes the way I say His name , as for You surely you are confused , why you have mistaken Me for someone who Gives a Rats Ass what you think !
What

Buffalo, NY

#6 Oct 23, 2012
confused wrote:
You Prob think Midgets are people to , what a Turd you are.
laid Off

Buffalo, NY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Sorry to hear that the homeless issue is off the agenda. I was looking forwars the hear what Carmenwould tell Sue and Bill what to say.
aint no way

Salamanca, NY

#8 Oct 23, 2012
It is unbelievable that pond pulled the home less shelter from the agenda in order to stop public debate and to try to keep people from getting the details of the shelter. the is just more of the democrats coverig for each udder. the have to no that the cat is out of the hag. come on dems time to realize that the people are against your miserable plan.

it is time to vote the dems out. ronn ball and carmen have to go. vote republican strate ticket and protect our kids and elders.
White

Salamanca, NY

#9 Oct 24, 2012
Are you kidding me? Pond and the Republicans are the ones who want the homeless shelter. This was voted on in May. Pond is all for it on highland avenue. I wonder if Ingells is going to run it so he can rip it off like he did to the salvation army. Your current leaders in office are the ones hiding it.
aint no way

Salamanca, NY

#10 Oct 24, 2012
What was the vote in may. i didnt no ronn ball and the dems were hiding this to.

vote republican and protect our future.
white

Salamanca, NY

#11 Oct 24, 2012
It was Pond and the others in office...republicans are the ones hiding it. It wwas all discussed in the meetings. Pond is all for it.
aint no way

Salamanca, NY

#12 Oct 24, 2012
white wrote:
It was Pond and the others in office...republicans are the ones hiding it. It wwas all discussed in the meetings. Pond is all for it.
What our you talking about. it is the democrats behind all of this and everyone nos it. they ournt even denying it. they want to bring in crazys and home less like them selves. this is a problem the democrats are causing and everyone now nos it. dont you read the newspaper. they have been hiding it since may. Ponds a democrate and sew is ronn ball and carmen and lebun and all of the rest of them. they our a disgusting pile of slime who need to be kicked out of office. people like you who support them are going to ruin our city. its time to throw the democrats out and put in republicans who are going to protect the city and the elders.

vote strate republican so we have a future. throw out ronn ball and his cronies.
white

Salamanca, NY

#13 Oct 24, 2012
Check your facts..Pond Is with Bulter..He is a republican. Pond asked him to run in his place.
aint no way

Salamanca, NY

#14 Oct 24, 2012
I no my facts. pond is a democrat. carmen is a democrat. ronn ball is a democrat. they will do anything to win an election even if it kills the city or fills our parks with crazies and drunks and people like you.

carmen is immoral and changes to whatever party he thinks he can rip of the most. this week it is the dems. he has no platform or loyalties or morals. he is all for himself. his a the worst think that could happen to salamanca.

i have been saying we need to get rid of ronn ball and the democrats. now i think we should get rid of carmen ronn ball and all of the democrats.
aint no way

Salamanca, NY

#15 Oct 24, 2012
If any one bothered to go to the meeting at city hall will you post what happened. i cant wait to know if pond and the democrats denied it all or of they just stopped people from talkig and continued there failed cover up.
Joe Blow

United States

#16 Oct 27, 2012
aint no way, you're a narrow minded, don't understand what he's reading, shoot's mouth off before thinking worthless piece of shit. Tired of you BS, you wanna be political expert! Get a life!
Wondering

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Oct 27, 2012
One would think that if you were tired of reading the posts, then you would simply stop reading them and continue on with your full and satisfying life, instead of being a bit of a baby and whining in post.
Joe Blow

United States

#18 Oct 27, 2012
HehHehHeh........Got ur dumb Butt........HehHehHeh!!!!
been there

Salamanca, NY

#19 Oct 27, 2012
I've been to the meetings and the problem is, they discuss things before and after the meetings (in closed session) Those on the board right now are not being up front with the public.. I dnt care what party they claim to be from, you cant trust any of them!!
been there

Salamanca, NY

#20 Oct 27, 2012
I'm not just talking out my a$$. Go to a meeting, you'll see them all come out of the same room, right before the 'meeting' begins.
The homeless shelter is NOT the first thing they have tried to slip by ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salamanca schools looking to totaly waste 27 mi... 11 hr Bob 11
Geda 14 hr Orbit 13
Drug bust Sat Native ... 20
House inspection Sat Killbucker 1
Why are there no Salamanca Alumni parties?? May 26 egger 5
What is a white family moved to J'Town? (Dec '10) May 26 Roasted 76
Where are they May 25 Native ... 6

Salamanca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance