Pocohontas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

See the article that Schindler has put his name in for SNI President, what can he do for our Nation?

Since: Sep 12

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

We tried that once before all he did was help himself and lie to the poor people. We would fools to let that happen again
concerned seneca

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

That must be part of the game , the last 3 presidents have done the same, Barry - Moe & Rob, and Barry and Rob are both trying to get bk in too. Put our feet up and watch SNI crumble! There are 5 presidential candidates, which do we chose, the one? Very hard decision this year
choice

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

You choose the lesser of the evils.
concerned seneca

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Right, time to do some research. Hope I can squeeze it all in by Nov 6. Think it's going to be between Barry and Cyrus, so maybe that won't take too much time!
what

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

If you vote Cyrus in you mitas well vote Chrissy Schindler in. Cyrus dont even take kind to his own family let alone anyone else. He doesnt even speak with his oldest daughter(founder of big indian) because he waited until her and her husband built an empire then kicked them out. He doesnt make a move without Chrissy's say so. We still have time for other candidates to throw their name in

Since: Sep 12

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

It's too bad we couldn't bring back the greatest Native American Karaoke singer, who is Seneca and who is not afraid to stand up for everybody. Remember the Diamond?
gamble

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Doesnt matter who it is. Cry away. No1 can be good enough. Just scared ull loose your job at change in office?
concerned seneca

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Seneca Native wrote:
We tried that once before all he did was help himself and lie to the poor people. We would fools to let that happen again
we are not talking about Mike Schindler now, that was a really bad choice.
lol

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

what wrote:
If you vote Cyrus in you mitas well vote Chrissy Schindler in. Cyrus dont even take kind to his own family let alone anyone else. He doesnt even speak with his oldest daughter(founder of big indian) because he waited until her and her husband built an empire then kicked them out. He doesnt make a move without Chrissy's say so. We still have time for other candidates to throw their name in
obviously ur jelly of chrissy....
jen

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text> obviously ur jelly of chrissy....
nothing wrong with children helping out their parents when needed but it would he heck of alot better then having Scott w/Barry.
Lmao

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text> obviously ur jelly of chrissy....
not jelly of anybody. If i voted for Cyrus it would be for him not for his family to be pulling his strings. Chrissy rants all over the reservation as if she cares about people but when she hits the bar rooms she doesnt know how to conduct herself. Cyrus will not talk to his oldest daughter over money so how do you think he will run the Nation or will it be Ryan Jimerson again and his canadiAn inlaws?
Concerned

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

WELL here are some facts
Barry Snyder is tied in with Bergal Mitchell who is pending his FEDERAL court case in the Hickory Stick Land deal Im mean SCANDAL documents prove that Barry refused to cooperate with the investigaion and flew the coop to Scottsdale Arizona where he lives high on the nations hog in a mansion on Palamino Dr. The exclusive golf club Barry belongs to in ARIZONA is called "HICKORY STICK" if you think for one second Barry is not in this only for himself and his immediate family (Scott and Marie) then you dont know Barry. Besides the fact that the man is 100 years old now. He can kick the bucket at any time.
Barry deserted his last presidential seat to become the SGC Chair...and put RICHARD NEPHEW IN CHARGE

ROB IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT Richard Nephew is and Rob for treasurer Your other choice for treasurer is ROD PIERCE..who on earth would vote for him...besides all the baCK biting that has been done to Odie Porter lets remember that ROD id her BROTHER do we really want that guy in as our Nations treasurer? Really? If you think Moe John stole from the Nation as well as Arnie Cooper when he was treasuer? We are dealing with muti-millions of dollars here...
Rob Porter has saved the SNI over 5 million dollars while in office.
Rob Porter is educated on NATION laws and TREATIES and familiar withe NATIONS budgets and business endeavors. ROD IS NOT
pfft

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

I remember when Cy was PResident. His daughter Chrissy at all the bars sticking her nose in the air asking don't you know who my father is. I'll have your FIRED!
I prefer to not have representatives like that out in the public.
Barry Snyder has his grandsons and sons making fools of themselves too.
I say Richard is the most obvious selectiong this election time. He seems the least harmless yet, knows our history. People may not like Rob Porter but atleast he will protect our investments.
sni voters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Barry has 2 or more addresses, which one is really home? Aaron Piece uses his mothers address to make it look like he Lives on the Rez..while he's living in a big fancy house in Orchard Park..and grew up w/ his white dad off of the Rez..now he want to be the mighty president of our nation' I don't think so!! Those 2 should take their $$ and hit the road, Cochise, Richard and Cyrus have lived on territory all their lives' have all been involved in SNI Government and they are not in it for the money. Believe it or not there are people that have concerns about us. Let's get together and c Richard, Cochise or CYRUS win. And hope another candidate for treasurer steps up to the plate before its to late.
Jen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Let's get Cyrus back in. We saw him do the job before, he has no felonies floating around him, CYRUS for PRESIDENT!!!:-)
and

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

I'll tell you what. Neither myself nor anyone in my family is going to vote for any current or former law enforcement officers. We've had enough of them in office already and don't they take an oath from the state anyways? NO redeye and NO rozler who is also porters brother.
Also Seneca

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Same, my family and nor I are going to vote for any Redeye (the mistress), any Porter's, or step-brother Drew Rozler who works fulltime for the Sheriff's Dept., and the head of Catt. Co. Swat team. We don't need anymore current or former law enforcement officers running are Nation! Rozler knows nothing about Politics, he's just running to try to get into council, so the rest of his family can keep there jobs within the Naiton. He has to go to all these meetings with his mom holding his hand telling him what to say and do, because he has no clue. And he wants the Nation to live by a Code of Conduct (is that for the Oath he took from the state and is going to force it on us!) Rob wants him by his side so he can have more people vote for him. Rob only one by 3 votes against Sammy Armstrong. That should say something right there.
Seneca Voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Vote Independent, CYRUS SCHINDLER, JR FOR PRESIDENT
LET ME REPEAT MYSELF-- CYRUS SCHINDLER, JR FOR PRESIDENT
NDN Made

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

and wrote:
I'll tell you what. Neither myself nor anyone in my family is going to vote for any current or former law enforcement officers. We've had enough of them in office already and don't they take an oath from the state anyways? NO redeye and NO rozler who is also porters brother.
Hey numbskull...you forgot Brandon Crouse and Pud Harris who has law enfprcement training.
Youre dumb to think we need more lawless indians running amuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Salamanca Forum right now

Search the Salamanca Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Butch Maybee (Oct '13) 3 hr uhh 120
Carmen and Laura????? 3 hr Resident 4
Small special mechanical bearings 10 hr fjakljhw 1
Bearing raw materials 10 hr fjakljhw 1
Liz Cook 16 hr Hey 3
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 17 hr marvinstevens 16,761
cj 21 hr really 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Salamanca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Salamanca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE