Since: Jul 12

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

i dont know whos running this store now but the lady there is rude her name is belinda and she locks the bathroom doors when someone pulls up , she is very racist and is very rude to customers and employees to HOPE SOMEONE TAKES OVER SOON SO SHE CAN GO BACK TO WHERE SHE CAME FROM WE DONT NEED THAT SORT OF PEOPLE IN STE. GENEVIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

I was in there to a couple of weeks ago, she is very rude. She pointed out some things that was on sale then got mad because we didn't buy anything but a soda.

Since: Jul 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Guest wrote:
I was in there to a couple of weeks ago, she is very rude. She pointed out some things that was on sale then got mad because we didn't buy anything but a soda.
heard that r and p in Perryville is buying it hope its soon or they won't have any customers left
concerned

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

i know the ppl that are runing the plae. they are absolutley terrible ppl. ive seen them run and close off the bathrooms because a church bus pulled up and they wont let them use the restroom. they are rude obnactious ppl. they take advatage of ppl they are mean and hasty. they hate the place they dont wanna be there. they cheat their employees out of overtime they under train them and over expose them. itss very sad how they act toward customers. they are very racist . thehy make fun of customers and are very rude to customers. they need to get the hell out of our state and go back to indiana where they came from. i really hop er&p take over soon. they are running that company into the ground . the messed up part about the whole deal is their boss is just like them so it wouldnt be any good to call there boss. thier names are Don and BElinda perretti. i hope all the employees that worked there can possible get there jobs back the last two they had out there were very good ppl. they knew what they were doing and ran that place better than con or belinda could ever run it.
One Who Knows

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

These people are definately racist and they have turned down use of the bathroom to the elderly, to children (one little girl wet her pants in the parking lot) and have even turned down use of the bathroom to the disabled!
HayHaw

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Who cares, that's how they choose to run THEIR business. If you don't like it, go across the damn street. I will continue to give them my business every time I travel to eat at the Chinese buffet in Perryville.
concerned

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

HayHaw wrote:
Who cares, that's how they choose to run THEIR business. If you don't like it, go across the damn street. I will continue to give them my business every time I travel to eat at the Chinese buffet in Perryville.
YOu know it be different if it was Their company its not thier company they are just thier till the new owners take over. they treat thier employees like shit. if their boss wasnt as crooked as they were they would be fired . apaernetly ur just as f**ked up as they are if you think its ok.
lov me sum

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

They are rude as he'll. Folks with personalitys like that should deal with the public at all.
HayHaw

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

I think you people are racists. I am always treated with respect when I stop there to buy condoms on my trips to Old Appleton.
smile

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

I was one of the first people they hired when they opened the station back up. I've since quit, and it's for all of the reasons mentioned, and than some. I would really like to see that place suceed if it gets resold, and someone who knows how to run a business takes over. the people there now have never run anything before, of course they have a absolutely no idea what they're doing. I just hope they leave before the place goes to even more shit than its in now.
im very stupid hayhaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

HayHaw wrote:
Hey "hayhaw" I tink I know exactly who u r and u are the most retarded person on here. Go across the damn street, u r so fing dumb it the same people now. U need to get a job and stay off topicx cuz u r too damn dumb to comment on anything ever! Get a job and mabe you'll get some knowledge. U fing igrede.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sainte-Genevieve Discussions

Search the Sainte-Genevieve Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 92,239
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sun SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Sun Funny 18,911
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 18 guest 262
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Apr 14 guest 10,206
Jeremy heberlie Apr 10 you no 9
Jon (Sep '10) Apr 9 kermit 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sainte-Genevieve Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sainte-Genevieve People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE