its me who are you, and yes i am how can i help you
noneya

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2011
she is my cousin...whatsup?
babygirl

Addison, IL

#5 Mar 18, 2011
what u wanna know? I could tell you plenty things about this hoe!
amber

Saint Charles, MO

#6 Apr 1, 2011
babygirl wrote:
what u wanna know? I could tell you plenty things about this hoe!
who are you calling a hoe. who are you why dont you come say that shit to my face. im far from a hoe u stupid c*nt. if you know me you know where i live come to my door and u must be dumb really dumb
amber

Saint Charles, MO

#7 Apr 1, 2011
honestly who uses the word hoe anymore lol
lexis

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 25, 2011
I no exactly who u are and i no what ur about and yeah ur a hoe plian and simple
sggirl

Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 25, 2011
really now. you know me. tell me how you know me? im far from a hoe if you really knew me you would know that. going off hear say and drama is not knowing me. if you know me then come to my house and we can talk bout this like adults.well thats if your an adult cuz u are not acting like an adult. so come see me plz im beggin you (sarcasm)
lexi

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jun 3, 2011
Oh yeah i no u.... claiming to be kyle sigleys girl...... hes no better either...... its all good the people who no u no what u are i dont have to try and smear anything..... good luck with that
christina

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jun 3, 2011
no i dont no u..... but i gotta tell u i dont like u..... u and a few other people have steped on my toes...... one of these days ur going to find urself at the wrong side of a baseball bat cuz ur messing w someones bf or husband when u shouldnt be...... now im not saying im that person...... like i said i dont no u...... but chick u gotta be more careful or thats going to happen..... and frankly the whole sigleys girl thing sickens me.....
amber

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 15, 2011
i could care less what you girls think of me. i dont sleep around. am not with kyle havent seen or talkind to him in like three months dont plan on it. you all can have him. i was just stating a fact that if i wanted i could have him prolly not all to my self but i could. i dont sleep around i dont cheat. if u all really knew me you would know that. if i would have known kyle was such a douch i woulda neer gotten with him. and lexi for you . u were one of the dumb asses that told me kyle was a good guy. remember the first day u met me when u came to smoke pot with him and u didnt want anyone to know. oops my bad. so talk what you want spread what you want. you girls are only making me famous.... and christina i dont think i know you but if i not mistaken you were with kyle quiet a whle right back in the day. if i knew how he was or the shit he was pullin i woulda never gotten with him. so if i stepped on ur toes im sorry but it wasnt my fault take that up with kyle. so can we call this truse and ya all quit talkin about me on this dumb ass gossip site for ppl who aint got a life.
josh

Union, MO

#13 Jul 26, 2011
AREN'T you Wolks related to that stinking fat theif scot poff

Since: Aug 11

Columbia, MO

#15 Aug 22, 2011
I think it's disgusting ganging up on someone like this. Let her life hold some privacy. If she made a mistake it sounds like she learned from it. And its up to her to decide if that was mistake or no. She deserves the right to some peace and not having things posted like this. If this was you, you would feel different. Stop and think about your actions before you do them.

Amber: I really hope you don't let any of this go to your head. Keep standing up for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sainte-Genevieve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottie 9 hr Prognosticator 12
Who is Josh Armstrong? (May '13) Sep 7 Rocks off and rip... 12
Rough Road Rescue Aug 29 Toni 2
Scott phaff (Jul '11) Aug '17 lmao 38
lake developements (May '14) May '17 Boo 12
i need of emergancy help May '17 Im Just Being Hon... 2
get laid in St. Gen? (Jun '14) Mar '17 Jesus On A Stick 666 9

Sainte-Genevieve Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance