Bartlett's Mill at Pippin Place

Bartlett's Mill at Pippin Place

Posted in the Saint Robert Forum

w eckert

Monrovia, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
The mill furnished power to Pippin Place via a generator B. N. Pippin salvaged from a car his wife wrecked. Ultimately the mill was subjected to flooding by the Gasconade and the foundation rotted away, leaving only the foundation shell visible today.
Tom Goez

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Hey Bill, send me your email address - I've lost it!
Frank Bailey

Shawnee, KS

#3 Jan 18, 2014
William L Bradford is a great uncle of mine. My grandmother was Sallie Bradford (Bailey) My dad's early years were on Gasconade bottom land near Pippin Place. They moved. into Waynesville in early 20's, the house was directly accross from Greyhound bus depot, just a few short steps to Roubideaux

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trisha Holton May 25 love 2
15$ full set acrylic nails! beautiful decals an... (Jul '11) Mar '15 Kchavez004 4
News Woman has been missing 20 years (Feb '12) Mar '15 infoone 3
do not rent from midwest area properties! (Mar '10) Mar '15 Back in the woods 21
male counselor in waynesville (Aug '11) Feb '15 please 4
laquay school has lice Feb '15 BigBrother 1
Berger leaving Laclede Co. R-1 takes job at Wa... (Jan '13) Jan '15 Mary Ryals 8
More from around the web

Saint Robert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]