“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#84944 Jul 14, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>look at it this way,,,f--k the police,,,when their on the other end of a phone and tell you what to do isnt the same thing as being at the same place and time you are,,,just like anyone can call the police when you see a crime like this one taking place,,,like all the witnesses that saw the struggle between these two that night,,,did you hear the police on the phone when these people were calling in to go help whoever was screaming?,,,nope,,,all you heard was the police are coming,,,this is just like if you saw a lady getting raped right now and called the police,,,and the police said stay right there cuz the police are on the way,,,would you stay right there?,,,or go help the lady as a good sameritan?,,,when the grave digger hears anyone screaming for help anywhere be it day or night,,,rain or sunshine,,at home or at the store,,,the grave digger is gunna go help the screamer,,,no matter what a cop on the phone says to do,,,f--k the police and f--k the laws,,,when anyone is screaming for help,,,you go running,,,period,,,
So with your post you would rather have the wanna be cop come to your rescue, that's fine, but give me someone who is a "f--kin cop" {your words} everytime. You wanna a wanna be cop who was wooped by a 17 yr old without a gun that's your choice. My guess you ain't ever needed real help on the street or battlefield.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#84945 Jul 14, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and you are narcissists. No matter what the story, both of you feel the need to bring yourselves into the fray. "He (Trayvon) could have been my son" The President and the D.O.J. should stay out of issues they don't belong. Give me a break with this case. Tragedy... Yes. Civil rights issue... NO
Pray tell! So why did YOU feel it necessary to bring YOURSELF into this fray?

Take your own advice.

(And ... it is specifically the responsibility of the DOJ to investigate possible civil-rights issues. It is their job. You simply do not understand.)

#84946 Jul 14, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>look at it this way,,,f--k the police,,,when their on the other end of a phone and tell you what to do isnt the same thing as being at the same place and time you are,,,just like anyone can call the police when you see a crime like this one taking place,,,like all the witnesses that saw the struggle between these two that night,,,did you hear the police on the phone when these people were calling in to go help whoever was screaming?,,,nope,,,all you heard was the police are coming,,,this is just like if you saw a lady getting raped right now and called the police,,,and the police said stay right there cuz the police are on the way,,,would you stay right there?,,,or go help the lady as a good sameritan?,,,when the grave digger hears anyone screaming for help anywhere be it day or night,,,rain or sunshine,,at home or at the store,,,the grave digger is gunna go help the screamer,,,no matter what a cop on the phone says to do,,,f--k the police and f--k the laws,,,when anyone is screaming for help,,,you go running,,,period,,,
Your 4th to last phrase is quite enlightening. Suspicions confirmed.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#84947 Jul 14, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So with your post you would rather have the wanna be cop come to your rescue, that's fine, but give me someone who is a "f--kin cop" {your words} everytime. You wanna a wanna be cop who was wooped by a 17 yr old without a gun that's your choice. My guess you ain't ever needed real help on the street or battlefield.
you can twist it any way you want,,,but if everyone would run to the person screaming,,,the court system would be empty cuz then the law would have more witnesses who saw what was really going on and help a victom and if the victom GOD forbid was killed like this trayvon kid was,,,there wouldnt only be a onesided story,,,if you know what the grave digger means,,,cops are good and needed,,,but so are all of us,,,when it comes to makeing this world a better and safer place,,,the saying,,,,it takes a village to raise children is so true,,,cuz if we all acted like villagers in a village,,,instead of a people who dont give a crap or are scared of being sued if they help someone,,,or excpecting the police or goverment to fix everything,,,this world would rock my freind,,,rock,,,
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#84948 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>So with your post you would rather have the wanna be cop come to your rescue, that's fine, but give me someone who is a "f--kin cop" {your words} everytime. You wanna a wanna be cop who was wooped by a 17 yr old without a gun that's your choice. My guess you ain't ever needed real help on the street or battlefield.
Excellent Post

GAME POINT!!!!!!!!
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#84949 Jul 14, 2013
Happy Bastille Day

Just remember there would have been an American July 4th, without the help of the POWERFULL French fleet off Yorktown.

Vive La France!!!!!!!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#84950 Jul 14, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>you can twist it any way you want,,,but if everyone would run to the person screaming,,,the court system would be empty cuz then the law would have more witnesses who saw what was really going on and help a victom and if the victom GOD forbid was killed like this trayvon kid was,,,there wouldnt only be a onesided story,,,if you know what the grave digger means,,,cops are good and needed,,,but so are all of us,,,when it comes to makeing this world a better and safer place,,,the saying,,,,it takes a village to raise children is so true,,,cuz if we all acted like villagers in a village,,,instead of a people who dont give a crap or are scared of being sued if they help someone,,,or excpecting the police or goverment to fix everything,,,this world would rock my freind,,,rock,,,
Yep, the older man with a gun screaming for help.{your words} so am I still twisting?
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#84951 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>Yep, the older man with a gun screaming for help.{your words} so am I still twisting?
are you kidding?,,,doesnt matter about age,,,if you can fight or get the upper hand first in a fight you can do the most damage,,,and what we have seen was this kid could either fight,,,zimmerman cant fight,,,or the kid got the upper hand in this fight and did cause alot of damage to this zimmerman,,,and if your a voice expert,,,which your not,,,99.9% of people who hear this screaming on this tape wasnt coming from a kid,,,it was coming from an adult,,,cuz sense the black racist like al sharpton,,,jessie jackson,,,and obama himself all said this 17yrold was a child,,,not an adult,,,but you can raise children at 15yrs old or get abortion pills at 15yrs old in america cuz your not concidererd a child then,,,did you happen to see the pictures of this trayvon kid smoking dope,,,holding a gun?,,,no?,,,well either did the jury get to see them,,,they painted a 17yr old kid as a child for the trial,,,but in real life this kid smoked dope,,,had access if didnt own one to a gun,,,so twist all you want,,,cuz this kids death is being used by racist to gain their racist agenda,,,now is that respect to the dead?,,,nope,,,it is not,,,its a joke with trayvons family as the butt of the joke,,,all to gain a racist agenda from the biggest racist in america,,,guns dont kill people,,,people kill people,,,the grave digger has a handgun sitting right here on the arm of the chair right now,,,lets see if it will shoot someone,,,,here goes,,,hey handgun,,,shoot someone,,,waiting,,,waiting,,, waiting,,,it aint shooting,,,matter of fact,,,hasnt moved an inch,,,damn gun,,,wont shoot,,,so suck it you racist lefty bastard
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84952 Jul 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Norton," I have studied the Missouri law (and the laws of other states) extensively regarding the legal possession, carrying, and use of a firearm.
(And I will note that the gun laws, state to state, are a hodge-podge with little consistency.)
Of course one does not have to "have a mark on them to justify defending themselves," and that includes the use of firearms. However, there are several requirements which must be met to legally use a firearm in self-defense. Look it up yourself.
I don't have to look it up! If someone is trying to harm you, a person has a right to defend himself.........period! Duh!

CHEERS!
STUPID in St Louis

United States

#84953 Jul 15, 2013
GOP The Party of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but frustration is NOT what you suffer from...

the Clinical term for what is wrong with you is called...
"INBREEDING"

ha haa haaa,,,,
There are times I wonder if you might just be the stupidest person on the planet.

Then I read posts like the one I quoted above and it confirms that you are.
Dawg the QUEEN of England

United States

#84954 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>Your 4th to last phrase is quite enlightening. Suspicions confirmed.
Went saw a movie today. Wasn't paying attention to the previews until I heard "But I'm the Queen of England!!" I thought what are the odds that you would be there as well. Then I realized it was a preview to Red 2 and it was Helen Mirren saying it. Looks like you've got some competition for that title there Queen Dawg.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#84956 Jul 15, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>are you kidding?,,,doesnt matter about age,,,if you can fight or get the upper hand first in a fight you can do the most damage,,,and what we have seen was this kid could either fight,,,zimmerman cant fight,,,or the kid got the upper hand in this fight and did cause alot of damage to this zimmerman,,,and if your a voice expert,,,which your not,,,99.9% of people who hear this screaming on this tape wasnt coming from a kid,,,it was coming from an adult,,,cuz sense the black racist like al sharpton,,,jessie jackson,,,and obama himself all said this 17yrold was a child,,,not an adult,,,but you can raise children at 15yrs old or get abortion pills at 15yrs old in america cuz your not concidererd a child then,,,did you happen to see the pictures of this trayvon kid smoking dope,,,holding a gun?,,,no?,,,well either did the jury get to see them,,,they painted a 17yr old kid as a child for the trial,,,but in real life this kid smoked dope,,,had access if didnt own one to a gun,,,so twist all you want,,,cuz this kids death is being used by racist to gain their racist agenda,,,now is that respect to the dead?,,,nope,,,it is not,,,its a joke with trayvons family as the butt of the joke,,,all to gain a racist agenda from the biggest racist in america,,,guns dont kill people,,,people kill people,,,the grave digger has a handgun sitting right here on the arm of the chair right now,,,lets see if it will shoot someone,,,,here goes,,,hey handgun,,,shoot someone,,,waiting,,,waiting,,, waiting,,,it aint shooting,,,matter of fact,,,hasnt moved an inch,,,damn gun,,,wont shoot,,,so suck it you racist lefty bastard
Age does matter especially in the eyes of the law.{What if Taryvon would have been six years old?}

"Guns don't kill", hhhmmmm, could have sworn Zimmerman didn't kill while pointing his finger at the kid.
OWNEDsville STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#84957 Jul 15, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Went saw a movie today. Wasn't paying attention to the previews until I heard "But I'm the Queen of England!!" I thought what are the odds that you would be there as well. Then I realized it was a preview to Red 2 and it was Helen Mirren saying it. Looks like you've got some competition for that title there Queen Dawg.
There are times I wonder if you might just be the stupidest person on the planet.

Ha Haa Haaa,,,,
STUPID in St Louis

United States

#84958 Jul 15, 2013
OWNEDsville STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>There are times I wonder if you might just be the stupidest person on the planet.

Ha Haa Haaa,,,,
Then to make sure there is no doubt left, you make sure by acting like a retarded 8 year old.

You really can't help yourself can you?

ROFLMAO!!!
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

#84959 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Pray tell! So why did YOU feel it necessary to bring YOURSELF into this fray?
Take your own advice.
(And ... it is specifically the responsibility of the DOJ to investigate possible civil-rights issues. It is their job. You simply do not understand.)
Pray tell? I know you and the rest of the Obamaites are not good at math,but for every 1 of my posts you do 150. So you are the narcissist who has all the answers and it's always somehow connected to YOU. Obama would be both proud and jealous....
STUPID in St Louis

United States

#84960 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>Age does matter especially in the eyes of the law.{What if Taryvon would have been six years old?}

"Guns don't kill", hhhmmmm, could have sworn Zimmerman didn't kill while pointing his finger at the kid.
If guns kill then pens misspell.

People with guns kill and in cases like Zimmerman they kill in self defense. The jury has spoken, he is innocent. Get over it!!

He should have never been charged in the first place.

Why are you so concerned about this one black kid? Do you know that in the last 24 hours there have been several black kids all over the country killed because of gang violence? Where is your outrage on that? Where is your bleeding heart for them? You only care about this one because it was politicized. You took the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon. Had Trayvon been white, or Zimmerman black, we would have never heard about this and you would have never cared. You're concern, or whatever you want to call it, is a joke.

#84961 Jul 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to look it up! If someone is trying to harm you, a person has a right to defend himself ......... period! Duh!...
As usual, "Norton," ye know not what ye say.

When you are carrying a firearm, Missouri law says otherwise, regarding the usage of that firearm. Period! Duh!

#84962 Jul 15, 2013
Dawg the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, golly, gee whiz, "Owensville"! Keep those comments coming. We are always happy to have you post your goofy comments here, so we can laugh at you.

Next time you "went saw" a movie, do keep notes so you can tell us what you "went saw" on the silver screen. We are interested! Really!_8-)

#84963 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>Age does matter especially in the eyes of the law.{What if Taryvon would have been six years old?}
In my mind's eye, I can see this little 4-year-old boy come running into the room in which "grave digger"'s gun lies on the table. "grave digger" just sits there and watches the child start playing with the gun.

Of course, there is no problem, because "grave digger" knows that the gun will not go off by itself.
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#84964 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>Well, golly, gee whiz, "Owensville"! Keep those comments coming. We are always happy to have you post your goofy comments here, so we can laugh at you.

Next time you "went saw" a movie, do keep notes so you can tell us what you "went saw" on the silver screen. We are interested! Really!_8-)
Is that all you got boy? I mean Queen.

Guess what! George Zimmerman is innocent!! I bet that just makes a Liberal douchebag like you want to cry. All your BS, trying to act like you know everything about the case, and as usual you were wrong. You're just like CB. if this was not politicized you wouldn't have given two shits about a dead black kid. They get murdered everyday and you hypocrites say nothing. It's OK when black kids get killed as long as its by another black person. You're OK with that.

Nothing but a worthless moron and hypocrite is all you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Peters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakeside 370 fishing sucks!!! (May '12) May 16 Nick1ta 22
Dot Foods (Dec '13) May 14 Norman Bates 7
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Missouri... (Oct '10) May 4 Lily 8
Monarch Fire Dept (Oct '13) Apr 27 Adam 5
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Apr '15 Scabs Aplenty 221
Review: Pets & Co LLC (May '09) Apr '15 Slip Itin 12
Beware prolong symmetry four seasons Mar '15 Grant 4
More from around the web

Saint Peters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]