Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Check this out and you might be able to make it work. Send replies back to...I don't know? Nowhere?

Earned Income Credit for Businesses.

$10,000,000 for 2000 workers hits the jackpot?

Right in the middle. But as you knowÖIím talking about workers in the U.S.

No U.S. Workers? Make them pay! Itís okay!

Letís bring the jobs back. We can do it now if we try.

Cheers.
Jeff
Gun Grabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

FEDS SPENDING $880,000 TO STUDY BENEFITS OF SNAIL SEX

While Obama shuts down White House tours, supposedly because of lack of money due to the sequester ... the Feds awarded a grant for $876,752 to the University of Iowa to study whether there is any benefit to sex among New Zealand mud snails and whether that explains why any organism has sex.

Albeit this isn't anywhere close to being as stupid as Obama giving $500 million to the Palestinians, http://patdollard.com/2013/03/obama-quietly-u... and his billion dollar giveaway http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/ob... to the Christian-slaughtering http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/27/mu... Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/feds-spen...
Commander of Nothing

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

And by the way...

State Militias

Do the states decide?

Should the STATES decide?

You pickÖ.and CU later.

Cheers.
Commander of Nothing

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Did I shut you guys down again?
chris rennick

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>What's the problem? That you're a Republican is easy to figure out, you still can't believe that Obama received the most votes...period.

I see you're a conspiracy theorist too, people like you are so hard to have a rational discussion with. You're suggestion to solve the problem reveals your hot headed, overbearing, obnoxious attitude.

I will happily scroll past your posts from now on.
First off I affiliate myself with no party. Hell I don't even vote. Reason being is it doesn't matter which one gets elected he's still a liar. You have the right to scroll past any posts you want. Nobody is stopping you. As for conspiracy all conspiracies are based upon some fact. It's left up to the individual to decipher what's real and what's not. Again I do not allow stupidity to make me hot headed so to speak. Reason for that is because you can't fix stupid also I'm not over bearing or obnoxious I'm simply knowing of my facts.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. I'm a marine we don't wave flags. Democrats are idiots. You elected an idiot and put him in office. As for out ranking me please don't make me laugh my bet is you have never served in the military at all. You rather sit on your ass and TRY to sound intelligent. News flash pal. You FAILED miserably.
Bet again, "chris." If you ARE in the US military, which I am beginning to doubt, you really should keep in mind that President Obama is your Commander-in-Chief.
Commander of Nothing

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I affiliate myself with no party. Hell I don't even vote. Reason being is it doesn't matter which one gets elected he's still a liar. You have the right to scroll past any posts you want. Nobody is stopping you. As for conspiracy all conspiracies are based upon some fact. It's left up to the individual to decipher what's real and what's not. Again I do not allow stupidity to make me hot headed so to speak. Reason for that is because you can't fix stupid also I'm not over bearing or obnoxious I'm simply knowing of my facts.
Wow...the truth. That will scare em off. Funny but true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I actually NEEDED ammo??? Who said I wasn't prepared. He simply asked if I WANTED some rounds. He never asked if I NEEDED them. There's a difference. As for loosing my cool I'm perfectly fine. I don't let stupidity like yours or that disgrace to the American presidency bother me.
I will repeat this, since you do not seem to truly understand the situation: President Obama is your Commander-in-Chief.(Assuming, of course, that you actually are in the US military.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text> ... If we have more men and women over seas deployed in combat and non combat zones that leaves this country vulnerable....
You prove yourself absolutely NUTS!
Commander of Nothing

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

So we are after Chris...why?
Commander of Nothing

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

He put his name up. No? I thinks so.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
Na. Got all the 7.62 I need. I use 7.62 by 54. I got the old style mosin nagat.
Hmmmm. I was unaware that the US Marines are now using the Mosin-Nagant. You ARE a Marine, like you said you are, aren't you? Your story is beginning to "bounce around" a bit, "chris."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
.38 used to be one of the most popular firearms around. Now .40 is. However Obama is the one that has attacked the 2nd amendment as a whole. He's wanting to eliminate firearms as a whole not single out who can or can not get them.
Thank you for your insight, Mr. Limbaugh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
The bubbles from your Hello Kitty Bubble Gun does not count as ammo.
Oh! Oh! Looks like "Harvey" has been taking bubble gum away from kids!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
FEDS SPENDING $880,000 TO STUDY BENEFITS OF SNAIL SEX ...
There you go again, "GunHugger." You do not have any scientific curiosity about ANYTHING, do you?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text> ... As for conspiracy all conspiracies are based upon some fact....
QED
Commander of Nothing

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Chris...we can call that a meltdown! Just saying....
Commander of Nothing

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

They play this like a game...would that not be a problem?

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

chris rennick wrote:
<quoted text>
.38 used to be one of the most popular firearms around. Now .40 is. However Obama is the one that has attacked the 2nd amendment as a whole. He's wanting to eliminate firearms as a whole not single out who can or can not get them.
So where did you go to boot camp and where have you been stationed? I have my doubts that you are the firearms officianado that you claim to be...perhaps you might provide a source for your remark about .40 caliber. To my knowledge there are several others more popular-I'd say .22 and 9mm are more common.....
Commander of Nothing

Weaubleau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

It stays the same...good luck. For all you ignorant folks..cyanora. Not spelled correctly, but who cares!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saint Peters Discussions

Search the Saint Peters Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 23 CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
Maggie Palmer - Bar Fly 4 a good time Jun '14 Randy 4
lakeside 370 fishing sucks!!! (May '12) Jun '14 summertime 19
Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Jun '14 Markdale Nudist 218
Homeless Hwy 94 (Nov '13) May '14 Alpha 22
•••
•••
•••
Saint Peters Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Saint Peters Jobs