Coolbeans

Uneeda, WV

#66 Mar 4, 2013
sum chick wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO good reason to cheat after you take sacred vows! And when you have children, you are not only cheating on your spouse. But, also cheating on your family!
sacred vows my nuts. adam and eve were not married nor was their sons and daughters who banged each other to populate the earth.
Buster

Saint Albans, WV

#67 Mar 4, 2013
sum chick wrote:
<quoted text>I am going through the same thing honey. I am in a state of shock still. I never thought he would do that to me and the kids :/ My heart goes out to you! It is NOT your fault.
How can you state, that she is at no fault? Unless you know her & him, how can you make a valid assessment ? Really dumb assumption.
wow

Alexandria, VA

#68 Mar 15, 2013
Buster wrote:
<quoted text>How can you state, that she is at no fault? Unless you know her & him, how can you make a valid assessment ? Really dumb assumption.
You must be a cheater too!! Let me take a guess and say you are right?? Past or present cheater?? I bet u pm other women n flirt too!!!
food for thought

Butler, PA

#69 Mar 18, 2013
South Charleston is home to quite a few cheating husbands
lmao

Kingsbury, IN

#70 Mar 19, 2013
Angie Beane is an idiot! I think her husband works for Coke and cheats all the time. Why marry a man so much younger when you can't please him?
curious

Addison, IL

#71 Mar 26, 2013
Does anyone know a Nathan?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#72 Mar 26, 2013
Most times when a spouse cheats it is cause they are lacking something in the relationship. It don't justify it but it is reality. If your spouse is doing it on a regular basis they are not going to stop. Like a child if you let them get away they will keep doing it. It is not that they don't love you they are not in love with you. Karma will come back and bite them all in the azz someday. Find someone who respects you. A lot of times spouses let themselves go physically, emotionally on all levels. Just cause your married doesn't mean you stop attracting them they way you used to. You have to continue to keep things alive and put more effort forward into making it work. One of these days this spouse is gonna find someone that they fall in love with and their whole world is gonna be rocked. Don't settle for less than you deserve.
me and only me

Charleston, WV

#73 Mar 26, 2013
screwing is screwing and the home life has nothing to do with it. a woman should be thankful that the man comes home to her when he does. most married women let themselves fall down, never fix themselves up. so ya get what ya deserve. be thankful he doesnt leave your sorry arse and comes home when hes done

Location hidden

#74 Mar 26, 2013
me and only me wrote:
screwing is screwing and the home life has nothing to do with it. a woman should be thankful that the man comes home to her when he does. most married women let themselves fall down, never fix themselves up. so ya get what ya deserve. be thankful he doesnt leave your sorry arse and comes home when hes done
Yes screwing is screwing but if he doesn't value her he needs to leave so he can screw whoever he wishes, with no strings attached. Women are not the only ones who let themselves go men also are guilty of that. No one deserves to have a broken heart. You sound like a very cold person who is miserable in their own life! Probably a cheater yourself. If he isn't happy he needs to let her go so she can find someone who will deserve her. Too many people stay in a broken relationship for their children which is what she is doing. Divorce does not mean a broken family. Family is always there even through divorce. Love is what hold a family together. Not arses like u.
me and only me

Charleston, WV

#75 Mar 26, 2013
you are living in a dream land of the 60 s. the world is a cruel place and its wide open. if she doesnt like his pecker pecker somewhere else. just saying/, our so called religious nuts and the government is at fault on tey way things are now. deal with it

Location hidden

#76 Mar 26, 2013
I have spent 15 years counseling married couples and the end result is always the same on cheaters. They always think they can do it and get away and things will be fine. In reality it never is. Someone always gets hurt. What is gonna happen is her husband is gonna do it with the wrong person and fall for them.. Or she is gonna do it with someone else and fall for them...either way the marriage is broken and needs to end. You always realize when it is to late what you had or could have had. Men will say and do anything to get what they want. They will conjure up any excuse to get a piece of ass not caring who they hurt. To the wife if you want a good divorce attorney...I can give you a name of a good one. Take him for everything. Adultery is a crime.

Location hidden

#77 Mar 26, 2013
me and only me wrote:
you are living in a dream land of the 60 s. the world is a cruel place and its wide open. if she doesnt like his pecker pecker somewhere else. just saying/, our so called religious nuts and the government is at fault on tey way things are now. deal with it
So the government is to blame for her cheating spouse? You are really a work of art! Are you the husband?
me and only me

Charleston, WV

#78 Mar 26, 2013
counslers ...waht a joke profession. and adultry is not recognized as a crime in wv. try and get a judge to use that law. not happening

Location hidden

#79 Mar 26, 2013
me and only me wrote:
counslers ...waht a joke profession. and adultry is not recognized as a crime in wv. try and get a judge to use that law. not happening
According to the 2005 West Virginia Code,61-8-3, titled 'Adultery and fornication; penalty', the law states: If any person commits adultery or fornication, he shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and, upon conviction, shall be fined!

Get your own dick wet and maybe you won't be so uptight. This chic needs a real man. One who will please her and not every whore he can.
me and only me

Charleston, WV

#80 Mar 26, 2013
yea. try and see if that law is enforced. nope been there done tat. sent the bitch on down the road
1 post removed

Location hidden

#82 Mar 26, 2013
me and only me wrote:
yea. try and see if that law is enforced. nope been there done tat. sent the bitch on down the road
If you can be a complete ass to strangers on a forum and be so insensitive the bitch should have left you. So you are a piece of crap cheater. Don't surprise me with the attitude you have. I couldn't imagine anyone getting sexual with someone so heartless and thoughtless. To the lady who posted this...move on get divorced. Take your kids and get out. Probably really was a bitch a four legged one.
me and only me

Charleston, WV

#83 Mar 26, 2013
no she was the cheater and i thru her arse out. this lady should not have put her personal life on a public site. im just stating the truth. and its real stupid to put your personal life on here.
digusted

United States

#84 Mar 26, 2013
me and only me wrote:
no she was the cheater and i thru her arse out. this lady should not have put her personal life on a public site. im just stating the truth. and its real stupid to put your personal life on here.
Go to church

Location hidden

#85 Mar 26, 2013
me and only me wrote:
I do agree it was stupid to put it on here. She is trying to get someone to say something I'm sure. There is better ways to go about dealing with things then posting on Topix. It is sad once a cheater always a cheater. He should just leave her and be done with it. To many times personal appearances are more important than happiness. If she thinks he is gonna stop she is badly fooled. He isn't. He will continue cause she smacks his hand each time.

Location hidden

#86 Mar 26, 2013
digusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to church
Lol. Go to church cause he choose to throw out a unfaithful women and said this lady shouldn't post personal shit on here. From what I seen there is lots of cheaters around here. Why does he need to go to church. You should for being so damn judgmental.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donavin goodwin (Jan '11) 3 hr curious 2 27
Melissa Mathieu/Barnes 7 hr Wth394 5
facebook selfies 22 hr LMAO 20
Billy Eggleston (Jan '11) Thu HotMomma 14
joe delafuentes - magic bus is a narc for fact (Apr '13) Thu manderz22 32
city worker jon boy Thu No Teeth KW 3
Best Barbershops in SA Thu Matador blows 16
Saint Albans Dating
Find my Match

Saint Albans Jobs