Badonkadonk

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2011
What do you think of her?
Honest

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Think of who? If your talking about who I think you are,(C.K., WV) I feel that she is a worthless mother. Her worthlessness might be caused by either her step dad sexually assaulting her when she was little or the fact that she is mentally incoherent and rode the short bus to school.
1 post removed
BlueRa1n

Hurricane, WV

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Honest wrote:
Think of who? If your talking about who I think you are,(C.K., WV) I feel that she is a worthless mother. Her worthlessness might be caused by either her step dad sexually assaulting her when she was little or the fact that she is mentally incoherent and rode the short bus to school.
Swing and a miss.
Shocked

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Leslie knapp married to chad? She's never had a step-dad? wtf? I've known her for years. She loves her kids dearly. Stop hatin' And I dont know who you are but this is a ST ALBANS FORUM, SHE DOSENT LIVE IN ST ALBANS AND NEVER HAS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pregnant youngins?? (Jun '13) 1 hr Tina 20
Barber Shop 2 hr Baby buz cut 23
Nitro supermarket (Dec '13) 2 hr creeped out 11
Showcats teacher 2 hr Herd 8er 7
eric snuffer 2 hr wisen up 5
secretly lesbian 13 hr Doesntmatter 26
Does April Lemaster still live in the SA area???? Nov 26 Hey 11
Saint Albans Dating
Find my Match

Saint Albans People Search