Honest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Think of who? If your talking about who I think you are,(C.K., WV) I feel that she is a worthless mother. Her worthlessness might be caused by either her step dad sexually assaulting her when she was little or the fact that she is mentally incoherent and rode the short bus to school.
1 post removed
BlueRa1n

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Honest wrote:
Think of who? If your talking about who I think you are,(C.K., WV) I feel that she is a worthless mother. Her worthlessness might be caused by either her step dad sexually assaulting her when she was little or the fact that she is mentally incoherent and rode the short bus to school.
Swing and a miss.
Shocked

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Leslie knapp married to chad? She's never had a step-dad? wtf? I've known her for years. She loves her kids dearly. Stop hatin' And I dont know who you are but this is a ST ALBANS FORUM, SHE DOSENT LIVE IN ST ALBANS AND NEVER HAS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Saint Albans Forum right now

Search the Saint Albans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min fitness-guru 44,100
McKinley&Hayes Middle School (Jan '11) 19 min gubna 29
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 1 hr jimmy love found raped 3,909
laura thayer 12 hr kinsa 14
Harless Tue Wondering 2
jody Johnson (Feb '13) Mon Josie 4
Tanette White Mon wow 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Saint Albans Jobs

•••
•••
•••