First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kayle

Brea, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Anyone know that stupid papa johns slut Sarah Anne Creamer? She's slept with every guy that works there!
lmao

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Sep 25, 2010
mayb Karen Hodges can get a job there she will sleep with anyone to, from 18 to 80.
lmao2

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jan 12, 2011
heard that fatass was preg at 14. so 14 to 80

Since: Jan 11

Nitro, WV

#4 Jan 12, 2011
uhmmmm how pathetic!!! why don't you call my MOM up and say whatever you have to say to her face f*cking ignorant ass people!!
yeahh she did have kids at an early age, so what? look how kids are now? and from what i can tell i grew up fine, got everything i ever asked for.

you do realize how pathetic you are, hiding behind a name so no one knows who you are.. grow some balls bitch
cassyy

Nitro, WV

#5 Jan 12, 2011
They think nobody knows who they are but nobodys that stupid dumb asses
lmfao

Nitro, WV

#6 Jan 12, 2011
Your brothers gonna go ham and luckily I know exactly who said it -) how bout that muzzle?

Since: Jan 11

Nitro, WV

#7 Jan 12, 2011
well how about you say who it is or rather now comment on this at all?
cause i have a pretty good idea who it is myself
Barb

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2011
Everything happens for a reason, life is what you make of it. Karen has three beautiful children, so what she was young when she started, all that matters is that shes a good mother and her children love her. if you talk bad about Karen then you dont know her. to know Karen is to love her. she has faults like everybody.
sjjshs

Dunbar, WV

#9 Feb 17, 2011
Really no one need to e talkin shit about Sarah!!!
Kayle

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2011
Sarahs a stupid slutty homewrecker!! Bwahahahahaha how's that?!?!
sagirl

Ona, WV

#11 Mar 9, 2011
Who really cares that she had kids at 14, but the real issue is will they follow in her footsteps. Saw this woman on charleton's most wanted for bad checks, forgery, credit card fraud, insurance fraud, the list goes on. Not a good example for a parent.
a friend

Nitro, WV

#12 Mar 17, 2011
You dont know karen at all!!!!!! that shit was not true! get your fakes straight before you judge her! her children and her family are the best! she is a WONDERFUL person!!!!!!!you are mislead!!!!!! Hey Karen dont you let this shit get to you!!!! you know who you are!!!!!
karen

Nitro, WV

#13 Mar 17, 2011
Thank you!
1 post removed
santa claus

Hurricane, WV

#15 Mar 17, 2011
u all are haters.... lol why do this? Ohh keren is a bad mom.... dog u are dumb.... why does that concern u? from what i see jacob always has a fresh pair of jordans... the kids writin this was the kids watchin us wishin they could be us... so keep talkin. keep on poppin off with them jaws cuz bro we aint stoppin CUZ U AINT STOPPIN US. so keep on talkin on the low under your breath to yourself u little girls
Michele

Nitro, WV

#16 Mar 18, 2011
All you haters are just jealous!!!!!! I love you Karen!
Lol

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 17, 2011
Kayle wrote:
Anyone know that stupid papa johns slut Sarah Anne Creamer? She's slept with every guy that works there!
Welp you heard wrong. You people are creepy on here, go talk to her in person instead of bein a cowardly creep.
yep

Hurricane, WV

#18 Jul 17, 2011
So now buying stuff=being a good parent?
Tina

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Aug 7, 2011
People get your facts straight........I know karen and she is a wonderful mother and person!!!!
karen

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Aug 7, 2011
wow!
u gonna get it

Harrison, AR

#21 Aug 9, 2011
thats my dudes mom an she happens to be a great person sad some one aroud her age would be on a web site like this talking shit um get a life or JOB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brent prouse (Oct '12) 9 hr sexy bitch 37
Looking for some discreet St Albans Sweet Putan... Sat ruthy 4
The Latest Drama At The Eldorado (Apr '11) Sat dodgeman 26
jessica jeffries Sat Kennygee 2
dylan loveless Sat Kennygee 7
SA cop twin Dec 18 Cat Daddy 3
st albans drivers Dec 18 Don Joey 2
Saint Albans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web