Help! Good Contractors that Flip Old...

Help! Good Contractors that Flip Old Houses or Build a New Home?

Posted in the Saint Albans Forum

Hello

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2012
Looking for some information on local contractors in the SA, Hurricane or Windfield area to contact for possibly flipping an old home (completely gutted on the inside) or to even build a new home on some land. Anyone know of any contractors that are reliable and won't completely rip you off and do a good, solid job???? Anyone know any good ones or even ones to stay away from?? All comments will be helpful!
army wife

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Hello wrote:
Looking for some information on local contractors in the SA, Hurricane or Windfield area to contact for possibly flipping an old home (completely gutted on the inside) or to even build a new home on some land. Anyone know of any contractors that are reliable and won't completely rip you off and do a good, solid job???? Anyone know any good ones or even ones to stay away from?? All comments will be helpful!
I know some one he's a friend of mine his name is John Gibson I'll find his number and post it on here for you
haha

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 29, 2012
Rick rutledge construction
SAS

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jan 29, 2012
G4 Construction!
Hope

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 30, 2012
My brother in law is a contractor Lyle Adkins.
Hank

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2012
Hello wrote:
Contact Conrad Buffington on Facebook. He's located in Putnam County, WV. I'm sorry I was going to provide you with his contact telephone #, but I've misplaced it.
Terry Buck

Hurricane, WV

#7 Feb 28, 2012
If you are looking for work for any type for your home ect...I would well advise you to stay away from Conrad Buffington...Seriously
Hank

Reston, VA

#8 Feb 28, 2012
Terry Buck wrote:
If you are looking for work for any type for your home ect...I would well advise you to stay away from Conrad Buffington...Seriously
Really? I'm shocked. Care to elaborate?
army wife

Elizabeth, NJ

#9 Feb 29, 2012
Terry Buck wrote:

Buffington builders did great job for me!!

Since: Mar 12

Nitro, WV

#10 Mar 3, 2012
I don't know of someone to recommend, but DO NOT use George Linkous. His contractor license has been revoked and he is a convicted felon for taking peoples money and not doing the job or doing such a bad job that you have to pay someone to do it over. This guy is from Virginia but is currently living in B'ville. Spread the word!!
Mike Greenleaf

Culloden, WV

#11 Mar 3, 2012
Rick Rutledge would be an excellent choice.
concerned citizen

Beckley, WV

#12 Oct 1, 2012
bnreal wrote:
I don't know of someone to recommend, but DO NOT use George Linkous. His contractor license has been revoked and he is a convicted felon for taking peoples money and not doing the job or doing such a bad job that you have to pay someone to do it over. This guy is from Virginia but is currently living in B'ville. Spread the word!!
we just had this happen with george linkous he is now representing himself as family handyman services he stripped my mothers house then sent her a message demanding 12,000 dollars by the next morning or he was leaving it as is what started out as painting and minor repair work turned into 15,000 dollars worth of work everyday was a crisis and something needed fixed my mother paid this man 3000$ and what was funny he couldnt cash this check due to he doesnt have a business and she wrote it to the business name we called the better business bearau and they advised us to cancel the check and call the police immediatly. DO NOT I Repeat DO NOT use this man for any work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather woollard 2 hr Mrblack 3
Who is this guy they call "HOTROD" 5 hr lil buddy 6
Alex O 5 hr Josh 6
Big Homie aka Shane Thompson (Aug '15) 15 hr Halo 15
krystal Nunn (Apr '13) 17 hr Dirty white boy 16
Ladies-N-Gents 17 hr Dirty white boy 6
Choo choo inn (Aug '13) 17 hr Dirty white boy 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saint Albans Mortgages