First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dirty Randy

Uneeda, WV

#23 Jan 15, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Dirty Randy is a troll, ignore the stupid idiot.
Your pussay smells like egg salad
Hey

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Probably spoiled egg salad! Wow how funny. Matt are you the same guy who was hollaring at her a few posts before this? Now talking shit; what'd she do dis you?
better yet

Akron, OH

#25 Jan 20, 2013
whatd she do to land herself over in the western this time?$15k bond. ouch.
Hey

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Jan 21, 2013
All kinds of charges call nd see?
Dads ex

Alexandria, VA

#27 Jan 24, 2013
wow wrote:
Yea seen her today she back in sa, she is hot as helk these days asked her if she was talking to someone she said yea didnt ask her if it was derek or not
Gag if you want a disease she is back in jail for shooting up nasty skank
Dads ex

Alexandria, VA

#28 Jan 24, 2013
She is back in jail grandpas putting the kids in foster care tired of bailing her nasty ass out
Dads ex

Alexandria, VA

#29 Jan 24, 2013
Shouldn't have sleep with her trashy mom in the 80s .... Trash produces trash ...Karma
Denise

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Grandpa? Why not send them with Derek's mom they don't deserve foster care?
2 posts removed
wondering

Alexandria, VA

#33 Jan 25, 2013
not cool wrote:
I tried talkn to her told me she was seeing someone
She talks to married men and messages them!!!
Denise

Saint Albans, WV

#34 Jan 26, 2013
Ill take the babies; they don't deserve this?
harley davidson

Uneeda, WV

#35 Jan 26, 2013
i don't care if she's got aids. they have a cure now
Dads ex

Saint Albans, WV

#36 Jan 26, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
She talks to married men and messages them!!!
must have learn her cheating and not caring what she does to people from her father and mother
1 post removed
Tricking in Huntington

Saint Albans, WV

#38 Jun 28, 2015
Heard the how is tricking her own corner in Huntington now. Her life is "so amazing" now because she can live on her own and supply her habit, you go girl! Her family must be so proud! She was the absolute worst mother I've vever saw! She is a disgusting hep c diseased bitch ass hoe! She will probably die from cirrhosis or liver cancer in the next 10 years if she doesn't die from hiv/aids or being murdered by a customer first...or there is always a possibility of a good ol OD because this bitch is the nastiest dope whore I've ever met/saw/knew! Nasty bitch, hope she rots in hell with her pathetic ass parents! Her poor Grandma..my heart breaks for her! And those poor babies. She is scum of the pits of hell! Purely conniving and evil!
Hmmmm

Tampa, FL

#39 Jul 16, 2015
Couldn't have been said better. 3 babies no mom and she is the coldest don't give a fuck about no one but herself. She always is either dying of cancer, hep or what ever so these sick men will want to rescue her and she doesn't even have the self control to be around men in her brilliant mind why would you when you can suck a sweaty dick and run run as fast as you can to get a fix, I really don't see this one getting better. It's so crazy watching girls like her when they only have a few years left of being shit. What does she know how to do? She'll go from 30 bucks to a cheese burger. I have never seen someone as stupid and self centered in life. I don't think she will ever care for her kids unless some man wants to see them and she has some sob story or to make an appearance like she's a human. She lies and steals maw maws cars and tells people that she sees her kids. She is completely with out a conscience and numb. Worst girl I know. The tricks are everywhere and that's why she and other women think they have something going while they are being preyed on bye a man that goes home to his wife and kids and sits on the internet all day begging whores. When are men going to stand up and love their wife and kids and quit risking them to get aids. It's a very dirty game and in the end it's a lot of pain. Poor babies I hope she gets what she deserves. No one but a trick cares about a whore. There are more and more mothers that are abandoning there babies and loosing there kids and they don't give a fuck. Who cares how it makes you feel or your stupid bond or what ever excuse there is. The fact is you should worry and think about your kids and not about yourself. She would skin kitties and throw your fish out the tank. It's that bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 3 hr Jake-2015 756
Hollie Doube 3 hr Lmao 11
In jail! Heather Adkins, Samantha Miller and Bi... 9 hr honestly 7
Trista Richardson 10 hr Your not cute 1
JohnnyEads 12 hr Sallie 1
pt Sun Tom Clark 2
Randi White (Jul '14) Sat no name 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saint Albans Mortgages